Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) Empty
PostSubject: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 am

Kikisu had left to Kusagakure after hearing Ma- Ushio-chan's opinion of her. Siting in front of a pond on a bench, she thought she saw Kaji. "Oi, Kaji-kun!" She said, waving to him. "I need to talk to you."

Last edited by Kikisu Uresueai on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 am

but it was Kaji it was a something else. It turned around to face Kikisu " well well its you " Kajael said darkly blood red eyes bored into the blue haired girl
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:03 am

"Who.. Who are you?" Kikisu asked, backing away. "You're not ... Kaji-kun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 am

" no Im not Kaji nara " it said walking towards Kikisu
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 am

"Nhh, who are you?" Kikisu asked, trying to move away. He scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 pm

" I am what you do not have " he said walking towards her as she backed up " I am what you fear " he whispered to her once she had backed into a tree
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Kikisu looked at him, then stood up straight. "Stop being so cryptic *ss." She said bluntly. Kikisu didn't take kind to people being vague. "I fear a lot. I fear Orochimaru, I fear losing my loved one, and I fear dying. Which of those are you, hmmm?"

ooc
she has no idea that this man would kill her ahahaha, kaji must be screaming in his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am

a twisted grin spread across it chalk white skin. it leaned in close and inhaled her scent "I am suffering " it said eyes burning. long tendrils of darkness shot up from the ground "scream If you like no one will hear you "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:05 am

"Hehe, I'm not so upset enough to scream." Kikisu said with a grin. "So if you take please in it, well, yo be outta luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 am

" you have spunk, I like that " it wrapped the tendrils around her ankles an wrists
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 am

Kikisu grunted, but smiled. "This actually tickles." She said, giggling. She struggled gently against hte tendrils.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 am

" Normally you would be dead right now ... but im going to have some fun with you " it said darkly as the creature ripped away kikisus top
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 am

Kikisu's eyes widened. "Hehe, touch my boobs. I dare ya." She said, trying to keep her confidence. Her breasts were H's now, and heavy. Her blue bra she had on didn't get ripped off with her shirt. "But, that was my favorite shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 am

it laughed "I like you so much im going to make this extra special "
There was no smoke, no shift in chakra levels, Kajael just seemed to melt away and in its place stood the yellow eyed Snake sannin. Orochimaru licked his lips "Kikisu its been so long time "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Kikisu started to hyperventilate. "No...no." She said softly. Her eyes started to tear up. "No, dammit, take him away please!" She struggled harder against her bonds. But, he must not know alot. Oro had never touched her like that. It had been Kabuto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:50 am

Orochimaru grinned " I am going to need a proper vessel soon enough " he said licking up her neck while standing a foot away from her. the bonds had tightened in her struggles " but why should I have all the fun " he said

" Hello kikisu " said Kabuto from behind her
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 am

"NO!" SHe screamed, tears now pouring from her eyes. "Please, stop it! I'll do anything, just stop! I'll.... I'll even pretend I like it! Just turn back!" Kikisu couldn't take it if Kabuto hurt her the way he had again. In her struggling, her bra popped off. "Nhhh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am

" Do you think you have a choice girl " Orochimaru cackled
" you have no choice Kikisu Uresueai, you never did and you never will " Kabuto said cutting off her pants and underwear
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 am

"Please!" She moaned, crying. "Please, stop!" What could she do to stop him? Was Kaji in there somewhere, would he hear her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 am

Im afraid that is impossible " Kabuto said ramming inside her ass
the Orochimaru shoved inside her front door. they sandwiched kikisu and off to their right stood Kajael laughing. To the left was was Kishnu his rod in kikisus face "bite and daddy will be angry"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 am

Ooc .O. OMG, her dad? and its kishu, no n

bic
Kikisu could only whimper. "Please, Kaji, stop it!" She hoped he could hear her.

ooc
what is kaji's reaction, inside kajael's head, to all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 am

ah gomen ... youll see)))

Kajael chuckled " hes alittle chained up right now can I take a message "

while her mouth was open kishu filled it and held her nose so the only oxygen she go was while she blew him both orochimaru and kabuto pounded
this went on for hours until kajael got bored " I think Ive broken you enough " he said snapping his fingers the the area changed
Kajael was sitting on a rock "you now know true suffering "
he said to kikisu who was standing her clothes not torn in the least
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 am

Kikisu fell to her knees, sobbing. She curled up, still on her knees, her head against the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 am

Kajael smirked "the suffering of the innocent is better than sex " it said walking past her. the demon looked back " thank your lucky stars he cared for you... though holding Me back sucks the life right outta him "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 am

"No." Kikisu said, looking at him. "Please, don't hurt him!" Kikisu said, whimpering. "And I'm not entirely innocent." She smirked, so pissed off that she was getting cocky again. "I've done that before, but with someone I chose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)   An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji) Empty

Back to top Go down

An ((epicly)) Dark Time (Kiki and Kaji)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next