Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-02-19

the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about Empty
PostSubject: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 am

Rin walked in the forest, she jumped into the tree. Rin looked around to make sure no one was around and she settled down. She started to purr very loud. Her hand fell next to her, and she started mumbleing in her sleep. "Must get mouse" she mumbled, twiching. Her claws came out and she twiches again.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Kenshi running past quite fast but he stopped as he heard her voice looking around and then up, examining every direction. He tilted his head, resting his look upon a tree, observing the cat-like girl laying on one of its branches. He jumped up landing on another branch of the same three, silently, then leaning back onto the tree's trunk. He was quite amused by the girl, purring and mumbling, besides, he needed a rest.
He was plainly looking at her, contemplating her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:48 am

(XD Miyuki, You can't rp with a character until it gets approved by an admin)
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Rin mumbled "I've got you now mouse". She smiled, exposeing sharp teeth. Her tail twiched and then poofed out a bit, her hair did the same. (ok cookie then ill just hold off posting until shes approved)
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 am

Kenshi smiled once again, letting out a low chuckle as he heard what the girl said while she was sleeping. He kept plainly staring at her, her movements, and listening to her mumbles.
He felt the strange urge to touch her hair but resisted, given that he was still being amused by her sleepy behavior.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 am

Rin wiggled and opened her eyes, and didn't see Kenshi. She Streached and yawned her cat yawn, filcked her ears, and her claws went back in she looked in the opposite direcion that Kenshi was in, so she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Kenshi analyzed her movements as she woke up and yawned as she stretched. " You should be more careful sweetheart, any stranger could easily get you. " he said, standing up, staring down at her and stretching his arms up to the sky. He was quite visible now, standing with his arms up, yawning and then cracking his neck.
He jumped towards the branch she was laying on, leaning against the tree's trunk. He was a 6'4" man, wearing a full-body plates armor, having two blades slinged to his hip and a military helmet with a respirator; a brown, rough leather coat was over the armor, going from his shoulders to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm

She spun around, and said "Who are you and, I can take care of myself. Even if I didn't see you I already knew you were there, even in my sleep. Most animals are never vunerable in their sleep, unlike humans...". Her tail twiched, and her ears swiveled to the sides to listen to some chirping birds.
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 am

He scoffed, letting out a low chuckle, looking up to the sky and then lowering his chin, staring at her. " If I wanted you dead, you'd be gone already. " he said " Who I am.. isn't really of your concern girl. " he added, placing one of his hands on one of his duals hilt.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Genin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 am

Rin raised an eyebrow, and said "Why were you stareing at me, and... I don't know how strong you are so I cant say anything about killing you.". Her pupils went into slits, and she said "Why are you even here, why were you even paying any attention to me. I was hidden in the trees after all".
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 am

" Don't worry, my intentions aren't harmful at all. I found quite amusing your 'dreams'. The boredom was quite much, and out from nothing I found you. " he said, shoving his hands, protected by gauntlets, into his leather coat's pockets and staring down at her. " I'm not saying you're fascinating, but the environment doesn't provide anything.. fun, it's certainly frustrating. " he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about   the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about Empty

Back to top Go down

the random rp that i have no idea what its gonna be about
Page 1 of 1