Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the way back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-09-14

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: On the way back   On the way back EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 am

Akemi had just finished up training and was now walking back to the village to grab something to eat. He wasn't quite paying attention to where he was walking since so many things were rushing through his mind right now. He was thinking about his mother and wondered how often she would come out here to train, and if she had come to train more often if she would still be alive. Akemi had still not quite gotten over the death of his mother, which will be year ago next week.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 am

(( ooc: may I join? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am

((Definataly ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

(( wheee~ ))

Naka was running at top speed, not knowing where she was going. She needed to hide...

"Oof!" When she didn't look, Naka had bumped into a guy walking around. She was so small she was thrown back two feet. "I-I'm sorry! Pardon me!" She got up, bowing vigorously. Then came the running footsteps she was afraid to hear. "Uh-oh." Naka hid behind the guy, making sure to squat and cover her head.

Something black dashed through the streets, moving as quick as a car could. It passed Naka and the hiding spot, and after a while, she got up, a bit embarrassed. "Um...sorry...let me introduce myself, I'm Nakashima Kuroda." She bowed again, a deep blush on her usually-pale face.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 am

"Akemi." Was his only reply.
He didn't really know what to think right now.
Why was this girl hiding behind him? And from who?
"Uh...What was all of that about?" He decides to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 am

If possible, her blush deepened. "That! Um...er...ah...that was my...Danna." She laughed dryly, sweating bucket loads. Naka was hoping to hide from the figure, even if she knew she'd be caught in the end. "Um...nevermind. I've never seen you here before, Akemi-san. Have you any friends I know?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 am

"I don't have any friends." He stated.
He didn't want to have friends. He didn't want to get close to anyone that he could lose. He also didn't want to get close to anyone because if he died he didn't want them to go through what he did when his mother died.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 am

"No friends?" Naka tilted her head, taking a good look at him. "Um..." They were looking a bit silly, standing in the middle of the street. Naka took his arm and lightly dragged him away. "We look like idiots just standing around." She smiled at him as they continued walking. "...Akemi-san...If you don't have friends, aren't you lonely?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 am

"That's how I want it to be. When you have no one to care about you don't get hurt." He said as he was dragged along with this weird girl.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am

"But if you don't care, then what's your will?" Naka led him around the streets of Konoha, avoiding the shadows. "If you live, there must be a reason, no? So if it's not to care, what is it?" She smiled at him again. He sounded a bit like her master - but less evil.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 am

"I have to take care of my sister. She's all I care about now..." Since his father was always out on missions he didn't really get to know him, so he didn't really care about him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 am

"You have a sister?" Naka grinned, looking at him with mirth in her eyes. "May I meet her? I had sisters once, but now it's just me, my brother and my monkey. It would so great if I could meet a little girl."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 am

Meet his sister? A stranger? Someone he just met? "I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I barely know who you are."
Akemi couldn't put his sister in any kind of danger. He couldn't risk letting her meet a stranger. He didn't know what this girl would do when she met his sister...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:44 am

"Aw..." Naka drooped her head, feeling downhearted. "Okay..." She let go of Akemi's arm, and walked beside him, looking down. "...I just thought she might have looked like one of my sisters..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:46 am

Akemi didn't feel bad about upsetting the girl. If it meant keeping his sister safe nothing else mattered. "If you ever earn my trust you could meet her." He said with no emotion, just like every other time he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 am

"Trust? Hm..." How should she earn his trust. "Ah, I should introduce you to my friends!" She grinned, thinking about her team. There was a swish behind her, and the dark form appeared.

It turned into a man with light brown hair, covering his right eye. He smiled evilly, a hand on Naka's shoulder. "Hello...I am Naka's master...or should I say lord...Aiden Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 am

"Akemi." Was how he introduced himself again.
This man didn't seem right...
Akemi didn't like the vibes he got from this guy and wanted to get away from him.

((HEY! I was just wondering! You're fun to roleplay with! Do you have hotmail? That way we can start another roleplay separate from this one :'D If you don't want to it's okay!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 am

Aiden smirked, and eyed the man once over. He looked harmless, by his standards...but just in case... "If you had the chance to kidnap Naka, would you make her sleep on the floor or would you keep her up all night?"

"EH!!!" Naka almost fell when Aiden appeared. After years together, he was still intimidating. "D-D-Danna..."

(( ah, sorry, I can't..but i already have a roleplay site that's really new and under construction if you want to join :3 my hotmail: Japaneseseraph@hotmail.com ))
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 am

"I wouldn't kidnap anyone so I can't answer your question."
Why would someone ask that sort of question?
Did Akemi look like the type that would kidnap someone?
He hoped not. He didn't want anyone giving him that type of reputation.

((Okie dokes!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 am

Aiden arched an eyebrow, his grip on the girl's shoulder tightening. The more they deny, the more hostile he became. Naka huffed, prying his hand off her, hoping there wouldn't be any marks the next day. "...Akemi-san, meet my Danna....The one chasing me when I bumped you earlier..." Aiden smirked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 am

Akemi nodded his head slightly instead of saying 'nice to meet you' or something along the same lines.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:15 am

Naka was getting a bit worried. Akemi was the silent type, Aiden figured out, but Naka, being dense as she was, thought she had offended him. "Um, sorry I dragged you around, Akemi-san! Did you have any important business?" Naka nodded over and over, a blush creeping onto her chibi-like features once again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:17 am

"I was just going to get something to eat before I headed home. There's no need to apologize." He assured her though he didn't really feel the need to.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 am

"Alright then! Since I delayed you, I should treat you! Yosh!" Once again, she took his arm and dragged him to her favorite place to eat - Ichiraku's. Aiden reluctantly followed, keeping an arm wrapped around her waist.

(( shall I make a thread in the Ramen Shop section? :b ))
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Genin
Ghost

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 am

Akemi didn't really want to go anywhere else with this girl. It seemed like she wanted to be his friend or something...and he didn't want that. He couldn't have a friend.

((If you want to, doesn't matter to me if we continue here or there ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the way back Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way back   On the way back Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next