Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth Or Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Kelsey scanned the surrounding area around her, nobody was in sight; for now. She sighed and concentrated on the palms of her hands. A tree branch hung out above her, just in reach. She brought her hands up slowly and pressed her hands against the smooth bark. She curled her fingers around as best she could and lifted herself off the ground ever so slightly. Her palms flowed with chakra, keeping her floating above the ground. It wasn't a very impressive height, but it was quite hard, especially for a seventeen year old. Kelsey took a deep breath; she began to feel the pressure and sweat dripped lightly from the smaller ends of her hair. He hands suddenly lost their grasp and she fell from the branch. Kelsey looked down at her sweaty palms and clutched them together in frustration. "Ugh...I still don't have it!" Kelsey turned around and hit her fist against the trunk. "Darn it!" Why is it so hard to use hands instead of feet??" Kelsey got back into position and tried again, focusing her chakra in her palms and fingers. 'Come on...Just a little longer...' Kelsey thought, mentally counting the minutes she had been levitated. "This is ridiculous!" Kelsey cried, feeling her grip soften.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 pm

(( ooc: may I join? Smile ))
Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 am

(Of course you may)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 am

Naka walked around, hand in hand with her monkey, Seiyuuki. For one day, one single day, it was actually peaceful. The sun warmed her face, and the wind blew through her short hair. She saw a butterfly and begun to chase it. Seiyuuki walked faster beside her, trying to stop his master from doing anything silly. Naka followed the butterfly to a clearing, but then she bumped into a tree. She looked up and saw someone around ten feet away. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 am

Kelsey was trying so hard to keep herself off the ground when suddenly a voice came from behind her, taking her by suprise. She shakenly let go of the branch and turned around to see another ninja and a monkey. Kelsey looked at the two with a curious look, also seeming annoyed by the fact they had interuped her training. Kelsey managed a smile and waved, not sure what to say to the girl. "Hey?" Kelsey said, slightly puzzled. "Do I know you?" Kelsey asked, not quite sure if they were classmates; she never really paid any attention to the others. "What do you want?" Kelsey said, turning around and trying again with the branch, only to fall off instantly as she had no concentration left, completely focused on the girl behind her. She sighed and faced the girl again, placing a hand on her hip and another on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 am

"Ah...um..." Naka turned to Seiyuuki. "...why am I here?"

Seiyuuki climbed onto her back and whispered in her ear. She nodded, and set him down again. "Osu! It seems you have trouble concentrating chakra! I'm here to help!" She gave the older girl a Gai-style thumbs up, even accompanied with the shiny-teeth-glint. "My name is Nakashima Kuroda, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am

((ooc: Can I join?))
Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am

Junsei: Yes you may!
Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Kelsey shook her head in disapproval. "I'm not having trouble, it's just that I've been working on it and suddenly you come up and randomly say 'Hello' to a random people you don't even know! Now I have to concentrate on you because you're here." Kelsey waved her left arm at Nakashima. "What if I was a bad guy? You would never know and you would be saying 'Hello' to the enemy. You're the one that needs help with something! How about not talking to strangers?" Kelsey grinned and stood away from the tree. "I guess it doesn't hurt to give out names, right? I'm Kelsey." She narrowed her eyes. "Don't ask for my last name..." Kelsey said bluntly, looking away slightly after. She turned her head back and looked down at the monkey. "I'm guessing he's male? What's his name?" Kelsey looked up at the trees, searching the branches, when a small being's eyes came into view, and they locked eyes. Kelsey looked back at Naka, wondering if she was as friendly all the time, and wasn't from outside the village. 'I suspect everyone...Need to stop doing that...' Kelsey thought, smiling at the monkey below her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Naka picked up the monkey, holding him out like a doll. "His name is Seiyuuki! And he's my trusty sidekick!" Seiyuuki sighed wearily, slapping his forehead with his monkey palm. She put him down, leaving him to sit cross-legged. "And I know you're not bad by...instinct! Haha! And if I didn't talk to strangers so much, how would I have met so many of my friends?" She grinned. "And besides, if you were a bad guy, either Seiyuuki or my Danna would have taken me away by now!" She smiled even wider and held her hand out to Kelsey to shake. "Nice to meet you, Kelsey!"
Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Kelsey looked wearily at the hand stuck out before her, she cautiously shook it with her left hand and looked back up at the trees branches. "You can come down now..." Kelsey shouted. A figure jumped down from the tree branches, finally landing on the ground beside Kelsey. The being wasn't quite tall, maybe as tall as a household cat, and had yellow fur covering her body. The bottom part of her tail, the fluff around her neck, and the star on her forehead were a different color, a sort of creamy color. Her eyes were a solid brown. "This is Parupi." Kelsey announced, looking proudly at her friend. Parupi looked up at Kelsey and managed to squeeze out a 'Hello' from her throat. Kelsey smiled down at her. "Heh, sorry." Kelsey shrugged. "She must be tired from training..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Junsei walked through the traing grounds absentmindedly. What was she here again? Oh yeah, she had just told She knew who the info he wanted to know. She sighed as she looked around. She saw trees, trees, Naka, her pet monkey and a girl... Wait she saw Naka. Junsei smiled and ran over to Naka.

" Naka-chan!" Junsei said as she glomped her.

If she had dog ears and a tail they would be wagging non-stop.

"Who's your new friend?" Junsei asked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

"Junsei-san!" Naka smiled and waved like a kid from a playground. "This is Kelsey-san! Kelsey, meet Junsei. Junsei, meet Kelsey!" Naka looked from one to the other. Would they make good friends? Probably...
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 pm

"Hi Kelsey-chan! Nice to meet you!" Junsei said, holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth Or Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Death   Truth Or Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Death
Page 1 of 1