Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swordfight And Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Swordfight And Peace Empty
PostSubject: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Isji was walking in front of kou, her katana was on the back and they have just entered the tranning ground who still looked worn out after the fight between herself and kou`s demon, she let the hand glide over the tree were the marks still were fresh..were she almost broke the neck..
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Kou walking behind Ishi to the place they had fought before, Kou's demon form and Ishi herself. So much had past her as the marks was shown. " Sorry about yesterday Ishi. I still think you need rest from the battle." He said out of worry with her body badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Isji simply sat down"..its no problem..its simpel sword fightning...i will only use a little chakra and if i get any cuts they wont be deep..but kou..i cant train you befor me and you demon has made peace..the last thing we need is it taking over you completly..and killing me.."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Sighing to himself, KOu just look at Ishi. "Yeah, I know. The demon was a problem, but it won't listen as we know. Just wish he dose since he a soul eater." Kou said as he kick the ground abit to hold in his worried head of him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Miru simply had him sit down and placed her hands on his head"..let me enter you mind and speak with it...", she opend her naringan eyes in the third stage
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Kou had a hand over his head as she ask him to enter his mind. "Um....Okay, but I don't know who that's going to wor.." KOu eyes then close shut as he fell alseep standing up.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Isji gently laid him in her lap, legs crossed, her fingerns begang glowing darkblue as she entered the mind of him..

purple letters isji in kou`s mind

Isji wasent sure it had worked, she looked down at herself, full body intact, she looked around befor yelling"DEMON come out..show youself for me!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Nothing but silents filled the mind except a pounding of footsteps was coming from her side. as darkness was surronding the body as he look up to look like KOu,except it had black darkness coving his body with red eye's as ruby filled itself. "Tis, I can't belive your in our spirit form and want me? WHy would you want to talk to me? You want to die spiritually or something child.?" He demon ask as it took Kou's form so Ishi wouldn't see the true from.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Isji didnt draw her katana and simply stood still, gratefull the demon didnt take it`s true form"..because this cant go on..i can make kou more powerfull in sword combat than you can ever learn or use him for..but i cant as long as you try to kill me beast.."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 pm

"The only thing this boy is a vessle for me and I don't care. When the day he have me taken out, I will be unstopable. As for you. You think you can order me around? Sorry, your nothing but a child compare to me. Ahahahahah." The demon's laughter filled the silent mind as he look up. "Get out of here before I turn to my form and devour your soul." The deomn never jokes as he held the demon blade in the mind from.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Isji just begang walking towards him, no fear showing in her green eyes, she walked slowy, not fast as a attack would be, the brown hair moved around her body in shiwft movements cause of the wind the demon made when it laughed..
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm

As winds of Kou's mind came forth, The demon juts standed their with no momvement at all. "When I gave a warning then you will get the horror that Shall show." The demon said, Turning to it's true from. Turning a black shpere around it's body to shield itself to change, it had wings. the first change to it as the arm of drakness had shown on both sides. Legs turn to a monster like T rex shape. The sword had a mouth instead between the blade itself. the eye still show. and the body had finally shown itself. A harden body of a demonic devestaion. the head turn to a horn like creature with a tri shaped head with the horn facing forward. As the darkness grew through it's body, the demon grew to a massive a s a Kage's tower. "Now then, you want to fight me?" Hte demon ask as his darkness. Yellow eyes taken the eye's with no pupil or anything to fill it's eyes. A true fiend to fight against.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Miru took her hands togeder, the demon feelt very strong chakra emerging from it, it wasent any of ther normal elements..no it was light element..something only isji was able to create when in the spiri world"..you sure you want to fight me..beast?", some white wings grew out of isji`s back, alowing her to fly up in eyeheigth with the beast
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 pm

" I know I can beat you. You a fly comapre to me. Light can not work against me fool." THe demon was actually sure for some reason as if he knew something that no one knew. Still it laugh abit just to show off. "Then come at me to win. "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Isji simply stayedi n the air in front of the demons eyes"if im such a fly..crush me?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:27 pm

" A death wish is what your geting NOW!" The demon just used his left hand to swing his arm down at Ishi for defining him. The battle of the spirit begins.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Isji easely avoided the hit, sicne it was so big it wasent hard for her to dodge, she pressed the light ball in her hand against the skin on the demon, even though it was small the big demon could fell big pain from it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 am

Ryou, having come back from the village in a daze, stumbled over to the training arena. Seeing Isji there, her body seemingly taken over, he sobered up. He crossed on over to some trees to hide and watch, wondering what was happening to her and the boy, who also seemed to have been asleep standing up.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am

"DAAAA!!" You Little insect. You shall pay!" The demon threw his sword at her as the demon was using the darkness to turn his bosy to a shpere to shield himself as if recharging his power. "I will not be denied by your light. NEVER!" As the drakness had covered the demon's body, it had the eye out again. just watching her as the sword did the demon's bidding as attacking from left right up and down. everywhere it took to strike the spirit Ishi.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am

Isji smiply sminked, a quick flap from the feather wings was all she needed to easly avoid all the sword`s even, even through some was close calls. She landed on the demons big head and looked right into one of the eyes with no fear at all"..this is a battle you wont win..if i win you will promise not to kill me..if you win my soul is youres..and you can do with me what you want..", with the last word she flew up over the demon and formed some handsigs, a sun appeard behind her around her own size and 3 6 feet long dragons of the same light appeard out of it, ready to defend their misteress
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

" Then you will not win this fight. My soul shall do the deal in your soul." The demon had a smirk hidden in the darkness as something was really not right at all. "Ultamite soul of Darkness, Lend me your Unholy drakness." As Drakness still come as the sun dragons came at him. The sun dragons had struck the shpere, althou with little succes at all for some reasoon unexplain. "Ultamite art of darkness, Hell's Delivereing Fist!" As the demon then came out with weird color as Azuel like color. The skin turn to armor, the horn differe from one side as if towards away from her. The demon had roard as the demon's fist just came at her nonstop with flowing darkness as speed unreal from the god's themselfs.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 am

Isji watched in horror, real horror, as the demon changed. A few quick handsigs was made and the wings wrapped themselfs around the brown haired lady as a shield, they turned more soild and when the fist hit it fell to the dark earth. The ball was still laying there, no sigs of life comming from it
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 am

Roaring at her as almost nothing except the wings that shielded her had some cracks in them, the demon's power was suurely a strong one. "Looks like I'm more tha you think? Defining me was a grave mistake CHILD!" The demon came on the offincive as the ultamite fist attack he kept the past as to smaksh her in the fist he kept throwing at her. Hard left and hard right the demon kept doing. as more crakcs had made more in the wings. "Play time is over." The demon then let go as the ball of darkness he used as a shield. He grab it with his left arm high in the mind of Kou and just started gathering everything around him. Darkness, light, it didn't matter. the hting was sucking everything in it's path. "Time to obliterate you. Say good bye." The demon then finish the power gathering an threw it at her. "Ultamite drakness of Hell's King. Dark Eclipes explosion!" the ball came at her as the wings wasn't going to be much help if it exploded on her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:07 am

Just as it looked like the demon finaly would get the naringan user`s soul the hard ball broke open, isji stepped out and her entire body was glowing of the light, the area behind her begang to grow in the same kind of light"..Sun Style: Heaven light!"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:13 am

"MY EYES. I CAN"T SEE!" The demon's eyes was being shielded by his hand, but something else was taking place as the demon ripped his skin to open his inside as to abosrb the light's power to him as if transfuring it. "I knew you do this. You shall feed me for all enernity. AHahahaha!" His hands opening to hold the stomch sides opening as the light was being suck away. the roaring of the beast was unsure if she will be suck in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordfight And Peace   Swordfight And Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Swordfight And Peace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next