Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! Empty
PostSubject: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Toshi was pulling Yuudai to the ramen bar by his hand. The two had just come back from giving Seifukusha directions, and Toshi had no idea of what to do, so she brought Yuudai to the ramen bar. She sat down at the counter with him, and ordered a bowl of plain ramen. "What do you want, Yuu-chan? My treat!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 am

"Oh no thats ok Toshi i can pay for my own. One pork raman please."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 am

In a few moments, the cook served them two hot, steaming bowls of ramen. Toshi grinned, split her chopsticks and began eating. "Hm... I have a strange feeling of déja vû."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 am

"Why?" Yuudai asked muffled, with his mouth full you coulden't understand him unless you payed attention.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 am

Toshi shrugged, still grinning. "Dunno. I felt like I've been through this already. Eating ramen with Yuu-chan after bumping into him. Hm..." She picked at a piece of fishcake and looked dreamy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am

"That's weird. Well if ya can't remember it, forget it" Yuudai took another huge bite of raman.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

"Ah, well." Toshi grinned again, and started wolfing down her ramen. Then she stopped halfway and put down her chopsticks with a small frown. "Ah, I remember! It was in a dream! It was strange, though..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:03 am

"You can tell me. I like to hear weird stories." Yuudai started to wolf down his raman too.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am

"First, Miru came and told me not to go out without...then I went out anyway and met Ryou-san, talking with Aiden-sama." Toshi slowly ate her ramen, chewing thoughtfully. "I made Ryou-san promise to play with me...then I noticed his backpack."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 am

"What was in it?" Eventhough he already knew it was him. He wanted to know her side of the messed up reason Ryou had kidnaped him. Yuudai also knew the reason too.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 am

"I think it was a person. Not as big as Ryou-san, but between his height and mine..." She put her chopsticks down again and frowned in concentration. "I went to a meadow to take a nap, and had a dream in a dream."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:19 am

"Can I tell you one thing about that dream you had Toshi?" By now Yuudai was finished with his raman.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 am

Toshi slurped down the rest of her ramen quickly and burped. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, and nodded, looking to Yuudai. "What?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 am

"That 'dream' you had was real. And I was the one in that backpack." Yuudai ordered another raman.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:30 am

"It...so... Ryou-san really did kidnap you..." Toshi stared at her bowl, unconciously licking a finger for ramen residue. "Was my other dream....hm...."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 am

"That depends: What was your other dream about?" Yuudai ate his raman and didn't bother ordering another.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

"We were eating ramen together." Toshi smiled to him, and ordered a cup of green tea. "You looked so happy, too!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

"Are you sure? Cause we've ate raman together plenty of times before. And almost all those times I was happy."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 am

Toshi shook her head, and her cheeks flushed from the heat of the tea. "That time was different. It was as if you just found something really, really good. And you looked so peaceful, but hopeful too."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 am

"I don't remember finding anything. Mabey that one was a dream." Yuudai ordered a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 am

Toshi smiled and nodded. "Probably. But it was nice to see you so happy with that expression."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

"Mabey it'll happen in the future." Yuudai then instantly thought about the fact that he still wanted to kill Asmo. He then looked angry.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 am

Toshi nodded again, smiling widely. Maybe she'd see him smiling like he did in the dream. Then she turned to him, and saw the expression on his face. "Yuu-chan...?" She backed away, suddenly afraid.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am

Yuudai was still mad. growling he said to Toshi, "Toshi, I know what we're doing next." Yuudai kept growling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 am

"H-huh?" Toshi backed away more, shaking, with her hands up in a Hinata-like pose. Confusion flashed across her eyes, then pure fear.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!   Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah, sweet, er, spicy ramen!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next