Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another day, another firend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Another day, another firend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Ember a little bit confused as Kou`s arm turned to metal.
"I dont think you have to put him in that dome.I can show you why."
Waiting for Kou to realese the dome Ember thought over a few things.
"Im gonna stand."
She said and looked up to Kou.Kou having a 'you shouldnt-' face she smirked and slowly got up.Moving her weight onto the injured foot,she winced a little then lefted the foot up.
Nightmare yelped softly in the dome.
It seemed like Kou didnt know why Nightmare reacted that way so Ember exlpained balencing on one foot.
"Nightmare feels the same pain that I do.It was a curse given to us.Nice 'gift' from whoever crused us huh?"
She made a little joke about it though the emotional shock shot through her like a missell.She put her foot down again and winced-Nightmare yelped softly again-then growled as he was confused about who did this to her.Him not knowing who did cause he didnt see.
Ember looked up to Kou and remembered something he said.
"So,you think I got a pretty head?What about the rest of me?"
She questioned lifting an eyebrow and smiling wanting to know his answer.She knew it was a saying,but,you cant blame someone from being curious!She smiled and sat down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Kou lok at her with a smile. "It's just a sayin and I was talking about the metal skin I did just a sec ago." He said as a tree was in the way. "give me a sec." he said as he got to lifting poisition and turn his body into actually metal living armor which added to Kou;s strenght and lifting the tree to anothside of the forest. Turnback into flash and bone,he turn to her. I didn't know you two was cursed." he said as he turn the metal dome away from the incage nightmare. he came to her with ease. as Nightmare had a face on him. "Need me to help ya out ember ?" he ask. as he was going to head to the village with her sinceshe had a bloody leg and all.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 am

Ember petted Nightmare.
Suddenly,as Ember had the slightest touch on the tip of Nightmare`s hair,he turned ravenous.Ember pulled back swiftly and jumped to Kou.She held up her hand that she petted Nightmare with up to her face.
"Must have been the blood from my body..."
She said to herself.
Nightmare snapped at her hand making it bleed more.
But that only backfired as it hurt him in the same way.He yelped and jumped back,but the taste of Ember`s cursed blood made him only more ravenous then before.His hair bristling,foam coming out of his mouth and red eyes,Nightmare snapped again.
This time Ember doged it.She stood derectly straight and walked up to Nightmare with no fear.Her eyes turned pure white staring into Nightmares.She whispered a command under her breath,and Nightmare`s eyes started to turn pure white aswell.There was a flash of light,from where Kou was standing,all he could see was the flash of light,smoke,and Embers back.As the smoke vanished,Nightmare was laying on the ground totaly relived.
Ember turned around to see Kou with a slightly frightened face on.
"I can explain..."
She said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 am

Kou could see nothing from the flash of light and smoke emerging from the spot as her back was shown when he could see again. Giving her a look Kou turn and thought to himself. "The heck is with this kid? it's like me except..." Kou couldn't finish thinking as he turn to her. "Okay ember. Just don't do that agin okay? Now let's go back and see if the doctor can fix ya up." he said as they was going back to the village for treatment on ember's leg.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:22 am

Ember hung her head afraid she had shown too much.
He cant figure out my past.If he does,well,then all will be lost. She thought to herself following behind Kou slowly with Nightmare dragging at her heels.
Having Nightmare being apart of her~apart of her soul,he could hear her thoughts.He responded to them~
Dont worry Ember.This kid seems like he isnt so normal aswell. Nightmare told Ember.Ember ignored it.Soon they reached the doctors and she walked inside.She looked down at her leg and the blood was almost bleeding through.She hadnt noticed that it was THAT bad.And now her HAND was bleeding aswell from Nightmare`s forceful bite.

((Heh,heh. I am weird arent I? I have been told that before...))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 am

She took a seat in the paitent`s waiting room,not feeling in a good mood at all.She didnt go to hospitals,so all this felt very diffrent to her.She looked around and Nightmare layed at her feet,his normal spot.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Kou walk in to the room where ember was sitting on a white sheeted bed. "The doc said that you maybe fine but told me that you shouldn't use that hand for sometime since that bite looks preety deep to his kowledge." He said as he standed near the door way.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 am

Stupid doctor,ive had worse.What does a stupid bandage do???!!
She thought.She looked up to Kou holding her bitten hand.
"Yeah sure." She replied in a annoyed tone.Nightmare looked up to Ember,then over to Kou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another firend.   Another day, another firend. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day, another firend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Konohagakure :: Ichiraku Ramen-
Jump to: