Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-21

The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) Empty
PostSubject: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 am

"Mm," he said taking another gulp of tea. "Not a very big village is it?"

The man behind the bar simply shrugged and continued wiping the same exact place on the counter-top.

"Not very friendly either," he said, just audible enough for the man to hear him.

Satsu left the coins on the table, finished the last drop of tea in a hurry, and walked out on the streets of the village. The hustle and bustle of the larger villages such as Konoha, or Kirigakure, was there but it seemed to be a shadier crowd.

He merely shrugged and headed in the general direction of the large estate that would probably be where many of the more important meetings took place.

Not even wanting to come, Satsu reluctantly agreed when Otogakure explained their lack of seasoned ninja and statesman. He was here to negotiate some sort of agreement about a 2-mile border dispute on the eastern side of Kusagkure v. the western side of Otogakure.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:38 am

akatsuki wasent so much known in kusa, seeing that there havent been any attacks concerning them, wich made it possibol for the the oldest uchiha sibling and miru, to walk in the akatsuki cloaks, down one of the main roads.

They were both wearing strawhates and had lowerd their head, covering their face and idendity, even through it could be seen it was a female and a male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 am

It had been some time since Genesis had been to Kusa during his life as a feudal lord it was just after he lost his wife Nene he went on a quest to conquer all of the all of the Elemental nations but it was not to be the land of Iron had stepped and crushed him here in Kusa he walked into the bar and ordered a drink
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:23 am

MIru and itachi passed the inn, and the uchiha female noticed genesis in there, what was he doing here?. "..I will meet you at the gates at sunrise...", miru simply said, befor going into the inn, passing the villages who were to busy with their usual day life in the taveren, to noticed the cloaked female. "..Genesis, what are you doing here..", miru said in a whispering tone, standing next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 am

he tilted his head "oh Miru well im just revisiting old stomping ground" he had a taste of his drink "I died in this village alittle over forty years ago " he mused
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 am

"hm, kaa-sama wasent born there...", miru mumbled, she didnt have alot of intrest in his past that didnt invole the uchiha clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 am

No but in my third life this is where I found your rivials grand mother Nene" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 am

"nani?, you even been with the nagito clan?..isji is gonna kill you..if i dont get my hands on her first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 am

He chuckled "well she need not know I'm her grand pa" he said taking another drink " that is why I can't have you kill her this immortality deal is rather troublesome "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 am

"grandpa?...so you the reason shes even alive", miru groweld.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 am

What I met nene we had sex and I died shortly after isjis father was born " he said gulping down his drink "Now I have a meeting with the village leader and some Sound nins ... your welcome to come and watch my politics in action I plan on having them merge with Takigakure under my rule"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Chitose was perched on the window near the inn. She had been free of missions since yesterday which was a bounty mission. It was easy, so she completed it early and was bored.

She heard from Kakuzu that maybe she could find something interesting in Kusagakure. So she came. She occasionally cocked her head from side to side and picked at her snowy feathers to act more like an owl that she shapeshifted into.

Her electric blue orbs stayed concentrated at Genesis and the two Uchiha siblings. Most Akatsuki that got pranked by her should know by now how to identify her from the rest of the animals. She always maintained a snowy, white colour fur or feathers or scales whenever she transformed.

Other than when she transformed into a panther and the phoenix. Things were a little different with the Uchihas. Since they can see her chakra with their Sharingan activated.

((thanks for inviting, miru))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 am

Itachi, who had trailed off from miru befor she entered the inn, stroke his pale finger with the akatsuki ring on it, accros her feather back, and whipered to her. "..What are you doing here..you arent assigned to this mission..", he said, emotionlessly like always.

"hm...hai hai", the uchiah female said, running a hand through her hair, not carring if the strawhat fell off or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 am

He stood up " then follow me the estate is not to far from this inn"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 am

She made a sound at the mere contact and said, "It's okay. I left a note to Pein-sama that I will behave."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 am

Itachi looked down at her, if it escaped that the 3 uchiha siblings was planning to kill madara for good, useing the sealing scroll genesis had given them, it was sure they would be killed. "..You cannot be here..leave, now"

Miru made a small nod and followed
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"C'mon. Don't be such a joykiller, senpai. Let me in on this. I'll sew my mouth up if I have to." The bird rubbed her head against the male Uchiha in a pleading gesture.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Itachi`s pale hand gripped tightly around her tiny own body and his sharingan was on, looking down at her with a fiece glare. ":..no..this is things that no one beside my siblings and me can know about"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Chitose did not falter. "Something only senpai and senpai's siblings huh?" She chuckled. Transforming into a cat and slipped her slender body out of his grip. "So, now I know, this is a secret mission that Pein-sama isn't aware about..."

She waved her tail and sat on the windowpane. "You expect me to go back without saying anything?" Another one of Chitose's advantages of being able to transform. Spying, reconnaissance... they were the missions that is mostly assigned to her. And since she can fly too, escape was easy if she gets caught.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:22 am

She could clearly see that itachi`´s eyes were close to casting a genjutsu on her, sure he was half blind, if not more, but it didnt mean he would ruin the chance for his younger siblings, his datugher, and miru`s lover and son to live with the fear of madara.

"Itachi, comen", miru said, passing him and the "cat", following genesis. Itachi hmped, befor following, well knowing Chitose was gonna follow.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

((give me some heads up? who's miru's lover, and son and daughter?))

Chitose waved her tail triumphantly. Looks like things are going to get heated up at the moment. She jumped down from the windowpane and followed the threesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 am

(( oh ... I think I can answer this ... Samu, Jaschu and Shiro ... samu is Madaras grandson ... XD ))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 am

((Miru meet samu a long time ago, samu was a uchiha hermit who lived in the outskirts of the grass village, having the same powers as madara to stay immortal. A few weeks passed by, and miru gave birth to jaschu(dont ask, ill just wrapped it up by saying she used some kind of medic jutsu to speed up the birthxD), serval months passed by and miru gave birth to shiro, yet, this time, the father was itachi, who wanted his clan restored again, at that time he didnt know anything about jaschu..theres even more to tell, but this is the basicsxD))
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:31 am

((oh. ok got it. but isn't miru supposed to be itachi's younger sister or sth?))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 am

((meh, yes, but restoring the clan comes first, even if it means sleeping with you sisterxD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)   The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old-Man's arrival (Wachaa!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next