Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will you ever forgive me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Will you ever forgive me? Empty
PostSubject: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Walking into Orochimaru's hide out, she headed straight for him. "ORO!" she yelled when she found him. "You once said you would grant me one wish. I've come to clame that." she said gently laying down Kazuya's body.

"Does it involve bringing him back to life?" he asked her. Kabuto shot her an angry look. How dare she talk to Lord Orochimaru? he thought.

"Yes." she moved closer to Oro. "Please Oro. Please." she begged.

Knowing who they were, he thought it would bring much discord. "Fine."

Just as Kazuya was breathing his first breathe.

"Kazuya?" she asked looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 am

Yuudai Uchiha : Kazuya slowly opened his eyes to see Kikisu, "HOLY SH*T!" he yelled and instantly stood up
kikisu : She jumped up. "I'm so sorry Kazuya." she whispered. "I'm so sorry."
Yuudai Uchiha : As much as he tried to stay angry he couldn't but he still didn't like her enough to instantly make-out with her
kikisu : She walked over and wrapped her arms around him. "I wish it wasn't like this." she kissed his cheek.
Yuudai Uchiha : He pulled away "I don't believe you yet, you manipulated me and helped kill me. You think I'm going to trust you as soon as I wake up from dying?"
kikisu : "No! I didn't manipulate you! And if I DIDN'T LOVE YOU, would I have brought you back?" she started to cry, "I did love you."
Yuudai Uchiha : "Really? You really just said that? What do you call kissing me then your sensei comes and knocks me out cold! Next thing I know I see a bright light, after a few days it starts to get darker and I end up looking at you! I don't even know if i should believe you when you say that"
kikisu : "DON'T BELIEVE ME! FINE! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT! BUT YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME! I'VE ONLY CARED FOR YOU MORE THAN ANYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN AND EVER WILL!" After that last part she covered her mouth. She'd never even admitted that to herself.
Yuudai Uchiha : Kazuya was speechless, he didn't know what to say so he said this, "So, the seven tails isn't inside me anymore?"
kikisu : "Yes, it is no longer inside you." she turned, "I hope you have a happy life." she said as tears fell from her eyes. She started to leave ((stop her from leaving))
Yuudai Uchiha : Kazuya ran up to her and grabbed her arm, turning her around he said "Then the akatsuki won't want to kill me?"
kikisu : "Yes. We'll leave you alone." she put her hand on his and looked into his eyes.
Yuudai Uchiha : He smiled "That means I can become an apprentice too, right?"
kikisu : She blinked. "Where are you going with this?" in truth, she didn't know.
Yuudai Uchiha : "I can become an akatsuki apprentice like you! Then we won't have to worry about betraying the other because we're both with akatsuki!" he was so happy, he pressed his lips to hers. A kiss he wanted to do for a while.

ooc this is us in the chat box. yuudai couldn't reply because he was on his ipod, so we rped in there.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 am

Ooc oro is not in the room. He left after Kazuya was revived.

Bic
Tears poured from Kikisu’s eyes, and she put her hands on both sides of his cheek. “I don’t know if that’s possible. I wasn’t supposed to bring you back. I was supposed to take you to your town and bury you. But I told you... I told you I would revive you. And I did.” She put her lips to his gently, and rubbed her tongue on his lips. “I’ll be punished for this.”
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 am

"Then forget akatsuki, never let them see you again. They'll eventually forget about you anyway"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 am

"Oh. No, its not that easy either. I leave, and i'm dead." She pressed her body against his. "Oh, i wish it was. I love you." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 am

"This sucks" he complained.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 am

"It does. We'll..we'll work it out. I swear. But for now, can we just go to my room and forget everything except each other?" she said, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 am

He gave her a serious look, he couldn't accept that just yet, "My stomach feel like it just got ribbed out of my body and horribly put back, I'm not up to that yet. I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

"Up to what?" Kikisu asked. "Oh, no," she said as she realised what he ment "I didn't mean that. I just want to be with you. Be near you. Care for you. I don't expect THAT from you. Would you like me to feed you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 am

"Okay, and I'm up to feeding myself, sure. I'd like to just be near you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 am

"Ok. Follow me." she said, and lead him to her inn room in town.

~in town~

"What do you want to do?" they were walking, fingers interlocked, holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 am

"I don't really know"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 am

"Then you'll rest." she said and walked him to her inn room. Making him sit on the bed, she asked, "Do you want me to leave? Or stay?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 am

"Stay please" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 am

Kikisu smiled and pulled him into a resting possition. She snuggeed up to him, pressing her body against his, and resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 am

His eyes eventually closed, he was very tired.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 am

Kikisu fell asleep too. and had dreamless sleep.

~hour later~

She woke up and looked up at Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 am

Kazuya was still sleeping peacefully, smiling at the dream he was having.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 am

Kikisu smiled and woundered what he was dreaming about. Silently, she slipped away from him and got a drink. When she was done, she slid back beside him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 am

After she slid back in he slowly opened his eyes "Good morning, sunshine" he said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 pm

"Mmmm. G'mornin." Kikisu leaned up and gently put her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 am

"Mmmmm" he enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 am

Kikisu smiled and continued, moving her lips from his lips to his chin. She slid her tongue around on his neck and kissed him there too.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

"Mmmmmmm" that tickled a little.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am

Kikisu smiled and brought her lips back up to his. “Did you sleep well?” she asked softly after she had her fill of kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you ever forgive me?   Will you ever forgive me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you ever forgive me?
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: