Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A typical day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: A typical day   A typical day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Tamatsu awoke with a start as the first rays of sun beamed in through his window. "Time for training." He said to himself, as he does every morning. He climbed out of bed and slid his feet into the large, stone sandals beside his bed, and put on his backpack filled with weights, then began the long uphill run to the waterfall. As he ran, he brushed his hand against each tree he passed, drawing chakra from them to prepare for his training. When he arrived, he dropped his backpack, leaving a small dent in the dirt, and removed his trenchcoat.
He took his usual spot atop the rock under the waterfall and began his meditation. He quieted his mind, taking slow, deep breaths as the water beat down on him. He began surrounding himself with a thin veil of chakra, repelling the torrential waterfall, keeping it from touching him as he deepened his meditation, the sound begining to fade from his awareness. The barrier spread, parting the waterfall around him. Suddenly, he released the energy and the water slammed down on him momentarily before he emerged with a large fish in his hand. "Breakfast is served." he said to no one in particular as he began his search for firewood.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:33 pm

"Nyaaah.... Aunty deidei is out there somewhere," Toshi muttered, walking through the woods. Deidara was in Otogakure to find a special kind of clay, and Toshi had to tag along. Unfortunately, she got lost.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am

Tamatsu placed his hand against the tree, drawing chakra from it and leaving it gathered around his hand, forming a knife's edge. Once the energy gathered became strong enough, he swiftly slashed straight through the tree trunk, then in a few more movements, reduced a small portion of the tree to manageable bits for firewood. He gathered up some grass for kindling and set to work getting the fire started. After a few moments, he had a nice blaze going and placed the fish over the fire, filling the air with the sweet aroma as it cooked. The moment it was done, he devoured it in a rather barbaric way, as he was prone to do after so much time spent away from people. "Excellent!" he said, complimenting his own cooking before making a hand sign and sending a jet of water out to douse the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 am

Toshi smelled something and followed the smell blissfully. She went over to the source and met face to face with an unfamiliar face. "Hello," she said, smiling sweetly up at the much taller man.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 am

`Hello there. What brings you all the way out here? Are you hungry?` and without waiting for a reply he dives into the river then emerges within momemnts with another fish in hand and sets to work relighting the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 am

Toshi drooled, entranced by the sight of fresh fish. She slapped herself and snapped out of it, blushing madly. "Y-yeah! I'm lost! Um..." Her stomach grumbled loudly. "...eheh..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 am

He gets the fire going and begins cooking the fish. `lost? Well your in luck. I happen to be pretty good at sensing chakra. The name`s tamatsu yoroi.` he says as he hold the fish out to the little girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Toshi squealed gleefully and ripped off a chunk from the fish, being the little demon she was. She wiped her mouth after swallowing and grinned. "Nice ta meet you, mister! My name's Nakamura Kuroda but you can call me Toshi!" She continued stripping the cooked fish of its flesh.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

"Alright Toshi. So what were you and the person you got separated from doing way out here in this forest. The only things out here are my house, this waterfall, and a whole bunch of trees. The village is miles away." he said as he closed his eyes and began to focus on locating any unfamiliar chakra in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 pm

"We were looking for some special sand and I was looking for some plants for my new poison and medicine recipe," she said. Toshi finished eating and threw away the bare fish bones. "he's probably out of range. I checked."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

"Hmm, you got Yourself pretty badly lost then, what happened?" He asked as he idly twirled his finger in the water, creating small whirlpools and making them crash into each other
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

"Well, we were walking, then I started playing a cute snake and then when I looked up, he was gone....ooh, how do you that?" she asked with a gasp, watching him

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 pm

"It's a simple training exercise for water jutsu users. You just run your chakra through the water, and give it a bit of spin and..." He demonstrates with a flick of his wrist, sending a larger whirlpool across the river. The spin causes the whirlpool to turn and come back to shore and as soon as it is within reach, he sticks his arm into the middle and produces yet another fish and places it on the fire. "Are you still hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yes!" Toshi grinned and watched as the fire heightened. She blew into it, making the flames rise. "That was so cool! Ne, why do you have wings?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

he smiles softly and says, "what do you mean? I don't have wings. So anyways, do you know where the person you are looking for might have been heading? Perhaps I could help you track them down." he says as he hands the fish to toshi and gathers up his things. He decides to leave the weights behind, knowing they will be right where he left them when he returns from this excursion
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 am

Toshi smiled and blushed as she chuckled dryly. "Heheh, wrong person, sorry! I'm pretty stupid, so please excuse me for any slips I might make in the future," she said, getting up and bowing.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 am

"Alright then little one. Where are we going?" He began stretching and loosening his muscles. "It will be faster if I carry you so hop on." he said taking a knee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A typical day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical day   A typical day Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: