Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nagato failed me... ( Open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modero
Genin
Modero

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2010-10-06

Nagato failed me... ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Nagato failed me... ( Open )   Nagato failed me... ( Open ) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 am

Madara stood on top of one of the tall metal buildings looking down on the pitiful village. " Nagato brought this on himself, I will destroy the village he dedicated his life to" Madara said. There was an evil grin under his mask. " Once this village is destroyed, the rest will know of my power" He cackled. " People Of the rain!" He shouted out, some heads turned around looking for the voice as it echoed through the village. " Prepare to die..." He said it not being audiable this time. His hands moved into a bunch of seals and he breathed in. He then shouted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagato failed me... ( Open )   Nagato failed me... ( Open ) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 am

"Ugh... Now i have to get the kages to stop this freak!" Uniko Sighs "Hey You! If you tell the kages i will kill you first!" Shouts Nagato "Oh if only you didnt say that we would'nt have this would we?!"Uniko Does Spinning dragon jutsu Nagato moves "Stupid Kid now your dead" Nagato Throws Multiple Kunais "Oh great Now i really have to get the kages!" says uniko While he dodges kunais
Back to top Go down
Kiba Of Akatsuki
Genin
Kiba Of Akatsuki

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Nagato failed me... ( Open )   Nagato failed me... ( Open ) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Kiba had heard the voice over by Pain's Lair, cold rain beating down on her face. She stared at the building before turning to her parents.
"Mother, Father, who said that?" She questioned them with an innocent look on her face. They were glaring at the building before turning to her with a softer, but still serious, expression.
"Its nothing, Darling." Her mother said Sweetly, But she couldn't disguise the worry in her voice. "Just go inside and watch your sister, We will be going out for an hour or two." Her father Told her.
She only nodded before heading inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagato failed me... ( Open )   Nagato failed me... ( Open ) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:03 am

The Battle Still continues Uniko is still shouting jutsus at nagato "Wwater Style Spinning dragon jutsu!" Shouts Uniko Uniko throws multiple Shurikens at nagato While Hiding Behind Tree "i so wish the chunins aand jonin's hear this soon!" Shouts Uniko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagato failed me... ( Open )   Nagato failed me... ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagato failed me... ( Open )
Page 1 of 1