Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayonaka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 am

Zentsu sat his claok over his head he had killed the leader of the organization it was time to recruit he didn't want a army that would be far to troublesome. No he needed only two platoons he decided to. And he would take only the best. He had Been using Otogakure as a base since he had taken over the organization his Executioners blade by his side, Lifting his head as he hears someone approach
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 am

In the evening Nero reached the place. He sacrified his best spies just for this and now he will see if it was worthy.

He walked slowly, without a sound, stoped few times to listen, there were only few bats in here. He continued walking.
For a moment he thought there was nothing here when someone appeared. How come he didn't hear his breathing? Nero saw that someones head lifting a bit, is it possible he was noticed?
He stared at that someone as he walked towards.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:41 am

Zentsu had looked up at boy ready for a fight. He wasn't going to die easily "What are you here for? This place is abandoned" Zentsu stood up as fire erupted in a circle around the two. quickly becoming a cage around the two Shinobi making escape impossible.
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 am

(Ehm..Nero is like 28 years old)

Cage of fire appeared very suddenly, this ninja was really skilled, Nero didn't even see any hand-seals, but Nero smiled and not because his chakra nature was water, no,
Nero had already casted his genjutsu, which should make a little illusion that he is still standing in the same place when he really is making a water clone who draws a sword and runs towards opponent to stab him on the leg.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:54 am

Zentsu smiled under his hood he would enjoy drinking the Shinobi's blood. Picking his own Executioners blade up he blocked Nero's water close "You will learn, A genjutsu wont work on me. That is My specialty" Zentsu smirked looking the Shinobi in the eyes. Casting a genjutsu on the Ninja giving the illusion that he was being burned alive
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 am

Nero felt he was burning alive, this was probably a genjutsu, because he burned and burned, for years Nero hadn't felt such pain, he screamed, few memories of the past (when he was a test subject in Hidden Mist) blinked in his eyes, Nero started to laugh loudly and released genjutsu.

Now he had only one option. Nero used a hand-seal and traped himself into water prison.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 am

Zentsu smiled at the water many ninja had done this after they found out his element was fire. The fire you see, Is very much real. Its called eternal flames. Your water can put it out" Zentsu put his hands in a praying handseal and water up the water prison until it was boiling the Shinobi inside
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 am

(so it's some sort of amaterasu? Zentsu isn't Uchiha isn't he?)

Nero tried to implant the Rinnengan he was saving for something more seriuos than this, his water prison started to boil, Nero splashed out of it, his right eye really hurt, probably he didn't implant it corectly. Suddenly the biggest pain imaginable filled Neros body, he fell on his knees screaming and holding on his eye.
Just 10 seconds until it's complete, 9 seconds... if that ninja attacks him now, Nero's finished, 8 seconds, 7 .....
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 am

Zentsu smiled before turning his back to the boy throwing his a cloak "Good job you haven't died yet your in" Walking back to where he was sitting on 10 minutes ago Zentsu's eyes glowed red

(Its eternal fire i got it off a old jap folktell its not like the atamaratsu in some parts where in i can control it ill explain more as the rp spans out)
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:52 am

"In? Who are you exactly?" asked Nero through his shut mouth, still suffering from pain.
He wondered why ninja didn't kill him. He opened his eye and looked down to his image in bog of water. Rinnengan was implanted.

(how old is Zentsu? About 30?)
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 am

"Me? im your boss Zentsu kurai, I come from the village of the bloody mist." Zentsu mused telling the Ninja more but decided aganst it sipping from his cup shaking slightly when the red liquid touched his lips.

(26, why?)
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 am

(just wanted to know, thanks)

Hes my what? Nero tried not to laugh, maybe this ninja, Zentsu, didn't see his new implanted eye.. Though he was stronger than Nero, that was a fact.
A beggining of new organization, yes, that what Nero was searching for.
"You're from bloody mist? Then it makes us fellow villagers. I'm Akio" Nero stood up, he had a need to join him, though, he had no choice either, if he steped aside, Zentsu would probably kill him. "Now then, let's hear your goal"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Zentsu looked at the Akio "Thats not important now..Lets just say i want to control all five great Villages." Zentsu grabbed his legendary blade before walking past the Ninja barly touching his but that was enough to enduce a high level genjutsu on Akio's right eye
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 am

Nero felt something on his right eye just as Zentsu passed him. Nothing else happened. Was Zentsu casting something on him? If he was, it didn't work, seems Rinnengan is working already. Or maybe it was just pain from implanting it? Nero wasn't sure. He tried to make a water clone, but he couldn't, where did his chakra go.

"I am taking over Hidden Mist..soon" Nero whispered

Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:10 am

Zentsu smirked behind his hood completely hiding his face "I wish you luck in your endeavorer. I don't care but if i call you, You come to me i will need your eye's strength soon."
Back to top Go down

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:31 am

Nero thought for a moment, how will Zentsu call him? Maybe he had more shinobi around everywhere. Anyway, Nero must be more carefull from now on. Ofcourse, when best possibility comes, he will finish off this Zentsu. Nero smiled crookedly, gathered some chakra and disappeared from the sight with a sign of shadow.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:13 am

zentsu know the shinobi couldn't be trusted...He himself had killed the previous leader to gain power and with that eyes he would be troublesome but it would help when it came time. Thats all he cared about. he drew his cloak over him deciding to trail the Ninja for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayonaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayonaka   Mayonaka Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayonaka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Otogakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: