Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) Empty
PostSubject: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:45 am

Mizuki walked along the outskirts of the Waterfall Village. He knew the way in, he had friends on the inside he used to visit. But he wasn't there for them. He was there to let off some steam, to relax. Maybe even to train a little. True, he was happy go lucky nearly all the time. But even the very happy have breaking points. His determined attitude and foul mouth got him into a lot of jams, and caused a lot of mal-intention to fall upon him. The goddamn elders of the stupid Nutic clan. The higher ups, the fuzz, whatever you want to call them! Always being looked down on got to him real quick. Was he not good enough for a little praise? Was he not good enough for a quick pat on the back? Not even when he passed the Chuunin exams did he get ANYTHING.

Oh, how he wanted them gone. He had thought over killing them all off before. Misaku and Dorock. His dead beat father, the elders. All of them, dead. If only he could end them. If only he could free himself of their stuck up views. Not strong enough?! He was plenty strong! Maybe not enough to kill off the whole clan, but enough to become a Chuunin, and a damn good one at that! Training, that would help. Training like never before. He'd show them all. Every one of them. Maybe a few deserved to be spared. Kagami, Alroth. They never did anything wrong. Menne? Maybe. She always flirted around. What a whore... Mizuki growled slightly, punching the thick rock of the mountain he stood on. His fist made an indent on the rock, cracks forming all around.

"I hate them... All of them..." He spoke out with much distaste, finally letting out a disappointed sigh, and falling onto his back end.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:37 am

"Who do you hate, Mizuki-kun?"

Enter the annoying blond witch. Kagami had been strolling around, and there had been a cult convention in the village, and she stopped by. The main theme was the use of potions. Oh, the lovely techniques of making them! Who knew love potions could be made from the most disgusting, strange ways?

As she walked back to her motel, she had the bright idea of planting a curse there. There was a single sakura tree near a mountain, and myth was, a body was hidden under every tree. However, as she looked around for it, she saw Mizuki instead. She wasn't putting any more curses on him, but she still talked to him. So she had approached him, a box of pocky in tow. "You look upset. What's bothering you?" Kagami offered her pocky to him, smiling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:44 am

Mizuki turned around to see the source of the voice. Who the hell could have followed him all the way to the Waterfall Village? The voice sounded familar to his ears. Kagami.. He looked at her with a bitter expression, his anger not subsiding. "None of your business." He growled. Normally, he was nice to Kagami, mostly because she was nice to him during their few interactions. She was a little creepy, but nice none the less. He almost felt sorry about talking to her in such a rude tone of voice when a thought hit him.

//She's always hanging onto Misaku. I bet they have something going on... I knew he was a sicko. Fucking pedophile. She probably lets him, too. Fucking... whore! I should have known by the way she was acting around him. She's in his little inner circle, his prized student. Why should I bother even being in contact with her?// He thought, his scowl growing. He resisted the urge to slap the box away, instead standing and backing away.

"What the hell do you want with me? Did Misaku send you to spy on me or something? I wouldn't doubt he would..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:50 am

Misaki was in the village, he was playing cards with Dorock. "So do you think Kagami has learned anything interesting." Misaki smiled.

"Knowing her. Yes" responded Dorock. "By the way. Have you seen Muzaki anywhere."

"I haven't seen him anywhere. You should really try to keep track of someone you think of as your little brother better." Misaki laughed

"Yeah I guess so. I just hope we havn't pushed that boy too hard."

"Well if you let him get the idea we were proud of anything he did, it would go right to his head. In order to get that kid to push himself, we have to push him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:05 am

Kagami flinched when he used that tone of voice. From many of her past observations, it was his voice for people he hated. Like Misaku. And now she was one of them. She figured it was because he assumed she was on Misaku's side now... There was no point trying to rationalize with him. So she walked away sadly, munching on her pocky.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:17 am

(BTW Misaki has an I at the end of the name. Not a U)

"I'm just worried he's gonna do something stupid and rash." Dorock said. His face was serious. "You don't think he would try to harm anyone in the village."

"He's strong but not that strong. He's a slacker and prankster. I don't think he has it in him to do anything like that."

"But you've seen him mad. I'm just worried."

"Dorock remember, we are two jounin. He may be an excellent chunin, but he's just that. A chunin. If he really does snap, we can take him down." Misaki laughed. "And besides, do you really think that he would try anything that stupid."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:18 am

Mizuki's expression remained sour as she left. He sat on the ledge of the mountain, looking over the lake below. The lake was fed by several rivers, coming from every which directions. He clenched his fist, gripping his Amegakure head band, and ripping the object off of his forehead. "Why do I stay if my own family doesn't want me? I could leave, no restraints....."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:49 am

Kagami ran right back to Misaki. She was crying, trembling, her face scrunched up. Really, he wasn't the only misfit. She grew up sick and twisted because no one showed her love, not even her parents. It was only five years ago did she find companionship in Mizuki, her sensei, and Altroth.

"Sensei..." Kagami didn't care if she was interrupting their game, she just hugged him and bawled her eyes out. Mizuki hated her. One of her few actual friends hated her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:56 am

"Hey hey, its ok." Misaki held her. "Kagami what happened, why are you crying my love." Misaki looked serious. He didn't like when people made Kagami cry. "Who did this to you."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:02 am

Mizuki, after thinking over the situation, stood. He cocked his arm back, throwing his headband over the mountain and into the distance. "Screw this. I'm not staying around. I bet Kagami's going to go get Misaki to come and stop me. Little whore, she's probably riding his dick, too..." He grumbled angrily, jumping off the mountain, and landing not too far away on a rock. He hopped rock from rock to the mountain's base. From there, he began to made his way to the main road.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:14 am

"Mi...tsu... Mizuki hates me," she managed to say through her tears. Kagami rubbed her face on his chest as she held him, shoulder shaking. "He hates me now, he hates me... Kagami is a bad girl, Kagami hurt Mizuki... Kagami is sorry..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

"Kagami its will be ok. We are gonna bring him back adn find out whats wrong. Now can you tell me where you last saw him." Misaki asked as he hugged
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:31 am

"A-at the side of the mountain...h.. He was really upset with something and he didn't even eat my pocky," she said, her voice low. Kagami sniffed and rubbed her face. "Bring him back safe and sound, okay?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

"Dorock go. Find him."

"I'm on it." Dorock got up and took off. He ran to the mountains where Kagami said she last saw Muzaki. He search everywhere until he found something. A Hidden Rain headband. "Dammit Muzaki where are you?" He put the headband in his pocket and continued searching.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Mizuki continued to walk along the path, making sure not to leave any trails behind. He ducked off the path, going into the woods next to the road. He jumped up into the trees, going from limb to limb, from branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:46 am

Dorock continued searching for his missing student. "He's done a good job covering his tracks." Dorock adimtted to himself. "He's alot better at this then we gave him credit for. He could be an ANBU if he wasn't such a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:17 am

Mizuki again found himself on the edge of the forest. He preformed a set of handseals, several clones made of pure ice materializing around him. He then disguised them as Generic Grass Ninja, so they all looked exactly them same. They scattered around the area, to alert Mizuki if someone was coming. He then took off across the field, making sure again to not leave tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)   An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining) Empty

Back to top Go down

An expression of anger (Ask for Permission before Joining)
Page 1 of 1