Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volunteering (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Volunteering (open) Empty
PostSubject: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:50 am

Gwen sat next to an elderly woman as she read her a story about romance and crime, trying her best to include voices for each of the characters in the book. This was the fourth time Gwen has visited this woman, reading the same book and hoping to finish it to her before time takes it's course. But once she finally finished the book, She listened as the woman told her a story. It was all about the woman's life and how the book was slightly similar to it.
"My lover and I lived in a crooked neighborhood. Sometimes we took shelter in our bathroom when things began to look ugly." She went on about the adventurous they had together and how the fought an escaped prisoner,"Although we won the fight..." She paused as she mouth quivered slightly," My husband died from a knife wound that the flea bag criminal gave to him. No one was around the help and I knew nothing of medic jutsu. I stayed with him until his closed his eyes forever."
Gwen sat in silence with her head down. How horrible...
The woman smiled,"Dear? My I have a few moments alone please?"
Gwen nodded her head,"Sure." She left the room and sat in the waiting room, brushing away loss tears.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:53 am

Naka grumbled as she walked out of the ICU section. Those doctors over reacted. She had broken ribs, not a broken...everything! Someone had crushed the tiny girl with a cart and before she could heal herself, she had passed out from the blow and was taken to the hospital. Kurama walked beside her, arms crossed and expression stormy.
"....you will not kill that man."
"Kurama will not...kill that man."
"You will not torture that man."
".... Kurama will not torture that man."
"You will not cause pain or suffering to that man."
"....fine then."
"It was an accident! I was crouching and playing with a rock, he didn't see me."
"Why does a little girl play with a rock?!" The two bickered until Naka burst into tears and ran to the nearest woman she could find.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:00 am

Gwen looked up and noticed the two arguing. She cocked her head, finding their situation a bit interesting. She then turned her head, minding her own business. Mother told me staring was rude... She bit her lip while she fiddled with her thumbs. Hearing the little girl cry, Gwen began feeling sad herself. That poor old woman lost the love of her life...If that happened to me...I think my heart would give out. I don't think I would be able to go on.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

Naka had run over to Gwen and hugge her, burying her face in her ample chest. She cried into her, leaving Kurama to stare awkwardly. "Ahh...crap...sorry'bout her... She's been very childish recently and just can't handle criticism." He sighed and came over.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:17 am

Gwen blinked in surprise, hugging Naka back at an awkward angle."Naka, are you okay?" Gwen smiled at her, hoping her presence will calm her down. I wounder what I can do to help her?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:29 am

"Kurama mean," she sobbed. "Kurama hates Naka."
"I do not... Naka-chan, calm down, will you?" Kurama gently stroked her brown hair, his fingers running through uncombed locks. "Will you calm down now? You're irritating Gwen." At she heard that, Naka cried even harder. She couldn't help it. Naka didn't want to hurt Gwen, but... She was just a naive,little girl. She didn't know what to do.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:06 am

Gwen shook her head."No, no your not. I'm not irritated. Naka? It's okay." She felt terrible. If she doesn't stop crying soon I might start... Gwen poked her head gently and giggled,"See? Everything is fine. You don't have to cry. You should smile, like me." Her smile grew slightly larger, trying not to look too creepy or look like a clown.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

"But....but Kurama..." Naka looked up at her, cheeks smeared and hicupping, but she was calming down. She could talk straight. "Kurama never listens to me... I don't want to smile for him..." She sniffed and rubbed her face in Gwen's chest.
"Why don't we get some ice cream to cool off?" Kurama offered gently. "My treat."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Gwen hugged Naka,"See? Hes not that bad. Hes going to get you some ice cream. Doesn't that sound nice of him?" She smiled, rubbing Naka's back. She is so cute. She thought with a silly giggle. She then turned and looked at Kurama."Will you listen to what she has to say?" Gwen asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:45 pm

"I do, but she always takes it the wrong way... It's her thing... " He sighed and tried to hug Naka, but she squealed in fear and hugged Gwen tighter. "It seems you're going to have to follow us to the ice cream shop, Gwen."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Gwen nodded her head,"Oh, I see...Alright. Do you want to go now?" Gwen peeked down at Naka and smiled. "If you squeeze any tighter I wont be able to breath." She giggled as she attempted to loosen Naka's grip.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Naka stopped hugging Gwen, but she did hold onto her hand. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes, nodding. "I... I want...ice cream," she mumbled, looking down at her sandals. She wiggled her toes idly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Gwen stood and smiled, holding back the urge to scoop her up and hug Naka. "Okay, ready to go Kurama?" She looked down at Naka." Why don't you hold onto Kurama's hand too?" She hoped to re-kindle Naka's feelings toward Kurama so that they wouldn't bicker at each other anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Naka gave Kurama glares of raging hellfire, but he seemed to ignore them. Kurama held onto Naka's other hand despite her protests, curling his fingers around her softly. "Come on, Naka. You know you love me."
"HMPH"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering (open)   Volunteering (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Volunteering (open)
Page 1 of 1