Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Vampire's Allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Seion blinked at the sunlight and sheilded her eyes, she had no idea where she was but all she knew is that her father hadn't been here... yet, her eyes surveied the simple surroundings and she sighed and walked over to a large tree of sorts, and leaning on it her eyes closed for the moment, she had just had to fight off six armed guards of her fathers and her chakara was used up.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Nagiko was sleeping from his long night of training with his black loyal cat curled up with him.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Seion: suddenly frowned and smelled the air, this place looked deserted but she could smell the blood of a human somewhere, she opened her eyes and scanned around
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:41 am

Nagiko snored loudly.The hallow tree echoed with the sound thanks to it being hollow.But the echos helped comb Nagiko considering he lived here since he was a small kid about 7 years old his parents were killed by Leaf Village ninja's because him and his family are wanted there thanks to their bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 am

Seion's eyes darted to the hallowed out tree as she heard him snore, she decided to go and check it out and so peeked in, gasping when she saw the familier boy insode "its you!!" she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am

Nagiko opened his eye's and closed them quickly as the sun stung his eye's he wasn't used to the sun he slept in the day and woke up at sun down but he opened his eye's forcfully and said "wait I know you what are you doing here in my home." Nagiko said getting into a defense position.
(Nagiko still doesn't know that she's a vampire if you could get her to the trusting stage of a freindship then maybe you could get her to tell him.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Seion smiled and shook her head "hey Nagiko it's okay, i'm not any danger at the moment" and it was true, she had recently fed and her eyes were a bright blue, no one would suspect what she was "i never got to thank you for saving me that day" Seion stepped back to prove she wass no harm to him
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh your welcome it was no problem I simply was just repaying the favor." Nagiko said smiling then said "so would you like to stick around for awhile." Nagiko said nicely and respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 pm

She smiled and nodded "sure i can" she strolled closer and looked in the hallow "so you live here" she was slightly surprised that he was sleeping in a tre
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:56 pm

"Ya never was able to live in the village just didn't feel comfortable besides it's alot quieter out here." Nagiko said while seeing a bird and he threw a kunai and killed it then grabed the pile of fire wood and started to make a fire and said "I was saving this fire wood to cook my dinner but you must be hungry i've heard of how your running from your village don't know why but I respect not to ask so here i'll cook you this." Nagiko said while putting the bird on a stick and laying it above the fire.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Seion paused for a moment before sitting down near the fire "uh it's okay Nagiko, i'm kind of on a diet at the moment, besides I just ate" she smiled warmly at him then looked into the flames, he didn't have to know she was a vampire, not yet at least
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Nagiko said " Oh okay hope it's not because of the food and the way it might taste." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

"no not at all, I just have a certian requirement in food" ruffling his hair she grinned then her eyes fell to a black cat climbing out of the hallow "do you know that animal?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 pm

" Yep that's my bud Lightningstrike I gave him his name for the Lightning stroke scar on his side belly." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

She looked over the animal before reaching out a hand tentivly and stroking the cat "well hello there Lightningstrike" Smiling she pointed to the cooked bird "uh, i think that might be cooked" she laughed realising that it was almost burnt
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 am

"I know if your not going to eat it i'll eat it but I like my food burn't." Nagiko said with a laufgh.
Lightningstrike came up to the girl and let her pet him.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm

"really?" she asked with a laugh, she brushed her blonde hair behind her ears and started to pet the cat, it's fur wasn't soft like a house cat more coarse like something wild.

Suddenly she snapped her head up upon hearing a twig snap "is there anybody else hear besides us?" she asked suddenly scanning the training field, she just realised how empty and desolate it seemed, not a good sign considering she was a hunted girl
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 pm

" Don't worry if someone is there I'll protect you from anyone who's hunting for you." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Seion narrowed her eyes and stepped back "how did you know i was hunted?" she was now wary of the boy, she hadn't said anything, for all she knew he might be someone sent to capture her
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 am

"Well some people came by and asked if I knew where you were and told me the situation but I never told them about you never trust me I'm on the run from the leaf I wouldn't turn around and betray someone else who's also on the run why do you think I moved into the forest to stay hidden." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Seion nodded, deeming it an acceptable excuse and smiled slightly "sorry Nagiko, i just have to be on guard you know" looking back towards the trees she montiond for him to stay put while sneaking forward to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Nagiko stayed where he was and said "It's alright but unfortunately I don't know about always being on my gaurd because this forest gives me all the protection I need to stay hidden." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Vampire's Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vampire's Allies   A Vampire's Allies Empty

Back to top Go down

A Vampire's Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Training Area-
Jump to: