Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) Empty
PostSubject: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 am

Things had been a tad strange for Manami lately. She'd had issues with her brother doing slightly insane things, her friends seeming to disappear or get hurt in some way, and then just a general lack of things to do. 'I'm going to get away from it all! Have a nice little journey of self-discovery!' She had told herself, knowing even when she said it, nothing good would come of it.
So one day she had set off walking, and didnt stop until she came across something that interested her. It had been at least a few weeks now since Manami has seen the treacherous sand of Suna, or felt the blazing sun on her skin. Now all she felt was extreme cold. Of course, that could be because she had thought it a great idea to climb to the top of a large mountain, covered in snow. Before she had started her ascent, Manami had thought it a good idea to take a swig of whiskey, to warm though her bones. She now found herself lying flat on her back, on a ledge near the top of the mountain, drunk, cold and singing.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 am

As Ate was quite happily blazing his way through slipspace, a fun little trip that by pure chance phased him through the same mountain manami was currently paraplegic at the top of, his environmental-control picked up her chakra-signature... now, seeing as it said she was alone and drunk at the top of a mountain he figured it was probably best to take a look.

Halting his little dash through subspace, he jerked ninety degrees up and emerged from the warp a foot or so above the ledge next to the drunken girl, immediately calling up a kinetic barrier to shield them from the cold and wind and snow.
Hovering down and kneeling next to her he calmly placed one finger on her forehead, sending her internal bodily mechanisms into overdrive for a moment. Her metabolism spiked; she'd have lost about a pound of fat off her body but all the alchohol should have been eliminated from her system.
"Is there a particular reason you are drunk on top of a mountain?" he asked, calmly, his gutteral, resonant voice mildly muffled by the face-plate of his helmet. Chronic hero syndrome strikes yet again...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 am

Withing seconds, everything had changed and Manami had no idea what was happening. She had happily been mid-song, belting out a chorus of "Never Gonna Give You Up" when someone appeared. Of course, she was in no state to stop anything that was happening, so simply enjoyed the sudden warth spreading through her body.
When the person touched her, she jerked up, bringing herself upright and scowled at them, as she heard them speak.
"Well..I'm no longer drunk, am I?" she let her sarcastic tone take over and began rooting through her bag, attempting to find alcohol of some form. "What exactly are you doing, my friend?" She asked, rmoving her hands from her bag for a moment and softly patting around her body. Clearly this person had done something strange to her.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 am

"A young girl alone and drunk at the top of a mountain... it would have not sat well with my conscience to ignore you on the off chance you freeze to death or fall off and get smushed into little bits at the bottom of this big snowy rock. I figured i'd come and offer you a lift back down... but i may have forcefully sobered you up, for that i appologise, i'll buy you another drink later" Ate explained, calmly, getting up and resuming his floating around about a half-foot from the floor, smiling at the strange girl from behind his visor. What a peculiar set of circumstances...

"So, would you like a lift back to a nearby village where you/we can get drunk in relative safety?" he added in what Ate figured was the friendliest tone he could manage with a gutteral voice like an alsation in a permenantly bad mood.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 am

Sighing, Manami rose to her feet, looking up at the floating figure in front of her. She shook her head for a moment having a weird recollection of something much like this that had happened before. But this wasn't the same. No. This person seemed much different to the last helmeted figure she had met on a mountain top.
"You know, next time you see a drunked girl on a mountain, at least try and figure out what she's doing -slash- something about her before you start sobering folk up. I mean, I got myself up here..which means I could have got down, and I wouldn't have let myself fall!" She complained, holding out her hands to the person, not exactly sure how this was going to work, "But yes. You absolutely can take me a pub of sorts and get me drunk!" She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am

"haha, well, this might empty your stomach before the drinking happens..."

A sudden flash of shadows engulfed them both, yanking them from reality and catapulting them through slipspace. The light that entered at one end of the portal twisted and seperated and refracted as they were hauled through the strangeness of teh void, swirling and dancing like some rainbow acid drug-trip. Manami found herself hauled along next to Ate, protected from the crushing forces of subspace by the power of his will.

In a flash of pure white they were choked out the other side, landing neatly in front of a tavern back in Yukigakure. Ate was totally unfazed, he did this stuff constantly on a daily basis, though he was well aware that slipspace travel was disconcerting for some...

"I'll give you a moment to get your stomach in order..." he said warmly, forcing back a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 am

Manami pushed the figure and stumbled slightly, feeling a tad dizzy. She didn't really understand what was going on. Was she still drunk, had she actually fallen asleep and was now dreaming this? All the questions left her mind when she felt herself begin to choke. "No.." She mummbled to herself clutching her stomach she bent over and closed her eyes breathing deeply. She refused to be sick.
Once calm, Manami groaned and straightened up looking back to the person, "I don't even know who you are.."
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:17 am

"Atehameru Heishi, mercenary, assassin, samurai, wanderer... irritatingly enough i have one tough bastard of a moral code. I'll admit, helping everybody i can has got me into some fun situations... all thats important right now is that i like to drink..." he explained, calmly removing his helmet and dismissing it into his storage-vault back in Kiri.

Underneath the carbon-structure-plates was a rough, worn face, mid twenties, pale as a ghost but not ill at all. He was handsome in his youth, argueably was now, yet pink scars irregularly littered his body now, writhing as he smiled.
"What do you say? I owe you for essentially making that whisky useless" Ate added, smiling down at Manami's smaller frame.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:04 am

Still taking deep breaths, Manami, watched as Ate removed his helmet. She kept a blank expression for just a moment, before letting a large grin spread across her face. She held out her hand, and stepped towards the man once again.
"Manami Morimoto. I'd describe myself..but I don't feel the need..Let's get drunk!" She chirped, grabbing his hand as soon as he offered it, and dragged him inside the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 am

Ate chuckled as she pulled him inside, the sudden hustle and bustle of the busy tavern hitting them like a wave. People chatting... people shouting... people getting drunk, the usual humdrum of a local inn.

Pulling up at seat at the bar, Ate called over the barkeep, a balding man in his forties.
"I'll have a pint of lager, dont mind what kind, and a bottle of whisky for my companion" he asked, calmly and politley, the bottles and glasses skidding over to them within the next few seconds.
"That puts us even for the whisky, what do i get for saving you?" he asked with a chuckle, taking a pull of his lager.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:22 am

After weaseling her way past all the local drunk people, Manami perched herself on the edge of a stool next to Ate, and grinned as a bottle of whiskey and a glass appeared in front of her. She poured herself a small glass and turned to Ate, an eyebrow raised, as she heard him talk.
"Well..you didn't save me. It was more like, unnecessary assistance." She chuckled, "So technically you should get nothing! But..i'm nice. So, what exactly is it you would ask for?"
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:27 am

"I don't know" he shrugged, gulping down another pull "Anything, i dont mind... surprise me!" he replied with a mischevious grin, winking at her.

He was planning on going home, but Ate decided that getting drunk with a stranger sounded like a more appetising prospect for the immediate future. Especially seeing as she was female, had a sense of humour and didnt seem to mind alchohol; what's not to love?
Who knows, maybe her thanks would be interesting.

He searched his memory for a second... he had nothing better to be doing... alchohol it is, then...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 am

Spinning around the stool, Manami picked up her glass as she did and leaned back on the bar, observing the people around them. She thought to herself for a second, downed her drink and spun back round pouring herself another. Once she had, she grinned at Ate, spinning back around.
"We should play a game..a game involving the lovely patrons of this kindly little pub.." A small smirk appearing on her face, Manami grabbed Ate's leg and pulled him round on his stool, making him face the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 am

"And what game is that?" Ate asked, chuckling to himself before downing the rest of his pint and slamming it against the bar without looking.
After a few moments the barkeep refilled it and he retreived it from its resting place, taking a quick swig. What on earth was this pretty little thing up to? It wasnt often one found a young woman so... liberal... Ate had a good feeling he would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 am

Grinning, she spinned Ate back around and looked around the bar. "Okay. The game is that we get as many drinks, numbers, or general invitations from these lovely people as we can. Kinda like a competition. However, these are my conditions. One, the patrons approached must be of the same sex. Two, the game continues until one of us attacked or one of these lovely people gets upset by out little bet. Three, the fact that this sudden surge of friendlyness is due to a bet is not to be mentioned to anyone, at any point in the bet." Her grin turned to a smrik and she tilted her head to face him, "Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 am

Ate mercenary chuckled, taking a long pull of his lager.
"Sorry, don't bend that way... guys dont have anything i'll willingly put it in" he chuckled, looking around the bar. Nobody he'd even think about trying it on with - even females...
"Can't we think of something else?"
The last of his drink disappeared in a couple more long swigs, making sure he had nothing to spill if he drank tooo much...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Manami rolled her eyes and sighed, spinning back round to face the bar. "That's why it was a game..not as if i'm actually trying to pull these woman." She jokingly glared at Ate, and waved at the bartender for another drink. "Well, if you must insist on passing up on my game..you'll have to think of something."
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 pm

"How about we see who can start a bar-fight first, but if they figure out its you - yah lose" Ate chuckled, grinning widely at the smelly repulsive mass that made up the rest of the bar. Enough shaven-monkies to fill an enclosure at a freaking zoo - perfect fodder.
"Ladies first" he said, gesturing towards the rabble before them and pulling up another beer. After almost a decade of war it was the little things like this that really counted... pulling pranks in the middle of a pub...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

Jumping up off her stool, Manami sighed and rolled her eyes at the young man, "What is it with you men and violence? That's not even a hard thing to do.." With a little wink, Manami spun around on her heels and casually wandered over to a small group of burly looking men.
"Hey.." She started, with a warm smile, "I'm not from here..I was just wondering if you guys knew anywhere around here I could stock up on weapons? I don't mean that to be offensive, it's just you all look quite tough..but maybe i'd be better off asking someone else?" She spoke to them in a chirpy voice, sitting down on a stool at their table and turning her body so she was facing Ate at the bar. Once seated, she gave the men a warm smile, waiting for a responce and looked over, giving him a look as if to say 'whenever you're ready..'
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

The armoured warrior just chuckled, forming a small kinetic pulse and letting it nudge the back of a rather oafish looking man further along the bar as another patron walked past him, his glass clattering to the counter and tepid lager splashing over the top.
"Oi! Wanker!" the bald brute of a man got to his feet and shunted the other-guy who, without a word, proceeded to smack the first shaven-monkey in the jaw, sprawling him over the back of the bar.

At that point more than a few others started to join in in a flurry of badly-aimed fists, the lot of them already riled by Manami. Ate, however, was happily sat at the other end of the bar not moving an inch as the others brawled.
"I win" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am

Once again sighing, Manami rolled her eyes and kept tight on her seat. "I thought this was meant to require some skill..not a simple 'did you push me, mate?' tacitc!" She shook her head and stood up, heading back over to the bar, dodging any fists as she went.
This lost may be used to bar fights, but it frantic flailing of arms and legs isnt much use against a ninja. When she reached Atehameru, she simply gave him a warm smile, before grabbing his arm and throwing him towards the rabble.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 am

However, upside down and in mid-air, Ate slowed to a stop a mere two metres from where Manami threw him from, the beer in his hand still happily held to the bottom of the glass as if by gravity itself.
"Now that wasn't very social" he chuckled, taking a swig of his alchohol and calmly rotating himself the 180 degrees needed to put him back the right way up. Throwing a space-time user is about as useful as trying to drown a water user: pretty darn pointless.

Purely for his own amusement he pulled her up into the air, counter-acting gravity with the force of his will. She'd be helpless; serves her right. Ate took another swig while waiting for manami's reaction.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 am

Moments after throwing Ate, Manami found herself floating in the air. Most people would panic, but clearly Ate did not know her. She had encountered someone like him before, and she had learned to not let anything shock her. The more you panic, the higher you're at risk of dying.
"Seriously. What is wrong with you men? Must you have a neanderthal-esque need to show off superiority and strengh? It just boarders on pretentious." she sighed, letting him be in control, but preparing for whatever tricks he may try to pull.
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 am

"Throwing you at that rabble would be too easy" Ate chuckled, finishing his beer and putting the empty pint-glass on the counter. With a gentle deceleration both of them landed softly upon the wooden floor of the bar, the shouting and swearing of the barfight still raging behind them.
"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 am

Now, firmly back on her own two feet, Manami chuckled and tiled her at to the side, "As if I couldn't have taken them anyway.." She rolled her eyes jokingly, and quickly grabbed her bottle of whiskey from the bar before once again weaving her way through angry crowd. "Come on, boy." She shouted, whistling at him as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)   Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange occurrences. (Ate..if he still wants to xD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The Great Snow mountain-
Jump to: