Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way of Nutic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 am

Muneinori frowned underneath the mask. He was specifically told by Misaki to meet him here at the Nutic private training ground at precisely 3pm. It was now 3:15. Muneinori looked up and then sat down, pulling a small book from his pouch. The book was on various poisons and antidotes for each and Muneinori had been studying it for about 3 weeks now, applying them to his arsenal of weapons. So there he sat, against one of the few trees on this field, waiting for whatever Misaki wanted him here for.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:09 am

Misaki arrived on in the middle of the field, unfortunatly late. He wasn't dressed in any sort of shinobi gear. Rather, he was wearing fromal attire, having just come from a political meeting i the hidden Rain. He stood up and turned to Muneinori. "Good to see my lesson in patience finally sunk in for you." Misaki said as he bushed so dust away from his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:27 am

Muneinori stood and put his book away. "Yes my lord." He bowed and walked toward the center field. "I suppose we will not be training today, as you are not in training attire?" His tone was respectful. He knew that even without proper gear, Misaki could do a lot more than any of the Nutic. "I have to ask, my lord, what is the purpose of this summons? Did I fail you in some way at the Chuunin Exams?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 am

"Rage. Youfght with way to much of it. A Nutic fights like ice. Cold, fluid, and unable to be held." Misaki shook his head. "What I saw was a rock. A rough and sorry excuse for one of My students." The rain that fell around Misaki began to freeeze before hitting the ground. "I expected to see alot better of you." Misaki closed his dark blue eyes and sighed. His breath was ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:02 am

Muneinori was taken back for a moment. "My lord, I understand that i had displeased you then. But may i ask how is it that i didnt fight like ice? I was cold and calculating, and i showed that boy no mercy. He didnt even scratch me." Muneinori realized that he was only going to make things worse by trying to justify it. "Forgive me, my lord." He bowed again, waiting for Misaki's reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The way of Nutic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way of Nutic   The way of Nutic Empty

Back to top Go down

The way of Nutic
Page 1 of 1