Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Opportunity.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Roleplaying Opportunity. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Opportunity.   Roleplaying Opportunity. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:55 am

I got inspired by some quest in a certain game I played last night and decided to make a roleplay about it, switching and changing things here and there to make it more exiting and better fit the whole setting.

Long story short, Charon is on his incredible and quite possibly deluded quest to hunt down his own moon again, but this time his adventure brought him to what could possibly be one of the most damned place on earth.

Lots of dangers ahead for anyone interested in some Indiana Jones-ish adventure... only deadlier and more creepy!

https://narutorp.niceboard.com/t3425-open-pitch-black

Shit's open, yo.

Conditions: #1 Your character doesn't know JACK SHIT about this place either. Assumptions and wild guesses are perfectly fine, though.

#2 Charon just opened the entry for the first time after a few hundred years; the only way in is by the same way he just passed... which also means you couldn't possibly already being inside, waiting for someone to come.

Suggestion: Your character could've followed him there, silently and stealthily for whatever reasons you may seem fit.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Chuunin

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-12-14

Roleplaying Opportunity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Opportunity.   Roleplaying Opportunity. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Mmmm....maybe while on my vacation ill jump in. I'm curious as to what game gave you the idea
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Opportunity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: General Area :: Random-
Jump to: