Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't ask for this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

I didn't ask for this Empty
PostSubject: I didn't ask for this   I didn't ask for this EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Oredis looked around wondering how she ended up in the snow villages. she walked around the villages to see if she could find someone , she then tripped and fell face first into the snow and just sat up to lazy to get up and keep walking she just sat there and took her bag off and got an apple from the bag and started eating it ,still wondering where she went wrong " I must have went on the wrong path back there ..oh well i'll just make the best of this and then try to get back somehow" she said to herself and finished her apple as she stood up finally all covered in snow
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I didn't ask for this   I didn't ask for this EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

(may i join)
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Jounin
Zherneboh

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I didn't ask for this   I didn't ask for this EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

Takashi and his genin underlings were travelling along a snowy path with their cloaks on to protect themselves from the blizzard. It was getting truly hard to see, his field of vision was reduced to half of its normal and his sense of hearing wasn't any better with the roaring wind colliding against his hood. They were sent to the Snow Village's territory on a low rank mission to simulate a reconnaissance mission so the three gening would be prepared for future missions of that kind. Takashi had experience in these tasks, but the snow hindered things. Orihime, the only girl in Team Takashi couldn't walk through the snow, so she climbed onto Takashi's back and he carried her through it.

A silhouette could be seen from the distance, his eyes were slowly adapting to the snow and the wind and they distinguished a black contour across the blizzard blowing infront of them, a few meters away from their position.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: I didn't ask for this   I didn't ask for this EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 am

Oredis dusted the snow of her before standing up straight ignoring all the wind and snow as best as she could. trying to look around for shelter she noticed some people walking not too close nor too far from her , but she could not tell how many they were so she just turned to the other side and finally saw a little shelter up close to a house and walked over to it and tried to warm her hands by rubbing them together and then kept an eye out for the other people
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't ask for this   I didn't ask for this Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't ask for this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: