Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*

Go down 
+2
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Cookiechan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

*Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* Empty
PostSubject: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 pm

*peeks around the corner and spots you*

Well hai guys and gals
I've been thinking and well I'm going to put it simply.
My lifes back in order and although it's been slow I miss you all and I don't want to stop roleplaying :3

Well right now I think I want to edit my characters once I find them, I think I only want to use Yukiko, Seiya, maybe Tsuki and Daisuki and maybe one other. But their profiles need to be drastically edited, so i'm gonna work on that and post the characters again to get approved, hopefully I can have the same abilities and all that as last time with Yukiko and Seiya since i'm a reoccuring character. Then Hopefully I can find someone to start off again with ^^

I'm probably going to keep all my characters memories of everybody, well almost everybody, some ther'ye going to have wiped.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven
Genin
Loki'sCuddlyQueenRaven

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi cookiechan! ^^
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

COOKIE!!! *glomp* I'M BACK TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Loki!!! ^^ Hey yourself, omygod I love your dean Gif!!! heeheeheehee *Has an obsession with Supernatural*

O.O i-is t-that... ATE?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY FUCKING GOD HIS ALIVE!!!!!!! heheh I mean HEY! Great to see your back, when did you get here?! Oh and when i'm done I am literally going to drag your ass over and we will RP!!

But thanks guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Hullo there Cookie Razz

If you need me to unlock and move your past approved apps, just send me a PM with their links and I'll get right on it.

Welcome back~
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 am

Hello to ya, and welcome back. hope you stay with us. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Avarice
Genin
Avarice

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

Hello there :3 I'm Avarice, nice to meet you, and welcome back. You seem friendly and competent. Those are good things. Yup yup yup.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 pm

@NAKA: NAKA!!!!! It's so great to see the administrator welcoming me back Very Happy Yush if you could unlock my characters, well the ones i sent via pm i'd love you forever OwO <3

@Kou: Hai ^^ Yush hopefully I will be staying this time, it's great to see some new faces? I don't think we've met... Unless you've changed your name

@Avarice heehee and I like people who like friendly and competent people Very Happy i'm kidding but nice ta meet ya, i'm just the local neighborhood Cookie ^^ Perhaps we can rp one day OwO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*   *Sneaks back in as quietly as possible* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Sneaks back in as quietly as possible*
Page 1 of 1