Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Skype Experience

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

My Skype Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:38 am

So, today I will skype with Kerrigor for the first time. I really hope I will be able to understand him, but as he put it so nicely: he's English, it can't be too hard. However, I have heard people talk Cockney or chuntering in a deep Liverpool working class dialect and neither of the two left me with much hope.

He never heard me speak either, so we'll both do this little... posty-thingy to share our experience Very Happy

My expectations: I expect to have a hard time understanding what he says. I expect to have to tell him to talk slower or be more articulate Razz I also expect that I probably do not know some of the words or phrases he uses (and the same will probably go for many of those I'd like to use myself), but for that I'll have my German <-> English dictionary at hand Very Happy
I think we will both be shy in the beginning and it will take a while for us to actually talk. I'm not sure what we will talk about... we may giggle a lot, too. I certainly will. alien

I know what his room looks like, so I guess I'll see that... and I expect it to be messy. I expect him to blush a lot, if the way he acts while writing is any indication ^^

~ ~ ~

The Call: so... no awkward silence, but a lot of giggling on my part... and a lot MORE moronic grinning on my part, too. Before Skype decided to be a bitch and not let us talk to each other anymore, we were having quite the well understandable ( Very Happy ) conversation. It seemed to me like I was more nervous than he was, but I usually am more nervous than everyone. Also, he looks younger on camera than he does on pictures, but still not as young as me... xD
The room was the one I had seen on the picture, I couldn't see whether it was tidy or not, but I'll just assume it wasn't, because Kerrigor's a guy and I know he's lazy.
It was fun talking to him, even though our call lasted only about an hour. He didn't sound as much like a Scottish person than I had expected (probably because he is not Scottish, but Northern English), but he did the funny T-dropping thing (which is called a glottal stop, I think, and I'm forbidden to do, because it's supposedly considered impolite). He has something very boyish (and very cute) about him tehehe x3 Didn't see him blush, unfortunately, but I may, given I find the right topic to speak about.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:49 am

Expectation: Heavy blocky times with a dreary German accent, speaking low in tone thinking a mixture of deep and high, very unsure on hat note. And we'll being German practical and straight to the point. Organised room small but everything that has its place, 'cute' covers and pjs as its you Ermm don't know what else to say. But in short because he's German, a slightly awkward beginning with a few questions and slow going so we understand one another

Reality: Room tidy and stuff is well placed like I expected with a pile of boxes (apparently of books) well dressed is not so cute clothes, day wear and voice very lite and colourful than I was expecting with the slight tinge of German accent made it sound quite good. Better than mine at least haha. Very polite and well mannered better than me (this includes the English!) had a good time talking, easily I might add and the hour went quite fast (instantly!) before the bastard Skype cut us off

PS. I am not cute and don't blush as often as shiro thinks -___- nor do I drink as often as he thinks XD
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:30 am

You guys can TALK on Skype 0.0!!!
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:53 am

Haha yes bird we talked to each other with mic and saw each other through cam. It's called video XD
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:40 am

heehee :3 Jasha, I remembered when we skyped... You look so young and cute ;3

Except the thing with me on skype, it doesn't end well, I usually have no idea what to say... And mostly I skype you guys to hear your accents XD Their so cute, I love accents!!!

Oh and sharky, we must skype XD we can talk about the future if Seiya and Chiba 'face to face' XDDDD basically i just wanna hear your accent Razz
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Bird, we must Skype, too Very Happy Very Happy I want to do this with everyone x3 x3

And Cookie, we'll find something to talk about x3 Your accent is adorable (as are you, anyways) and we don't talk enough right now anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:28 pm

I never thought I had an accent XD But I suppose it sounds normal because everyone sounds normal around me :3

naww and Jasha you are sweet, heehee i'm adorable :33 *feels all fluffy and warm inside*

and I agree, we should skype more, maybe just talk about random shit heehee XD
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Yeah, just... talk what we'd usually write Very Happy That could fill hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I never thought I had an accent XD But I suppose it sounds normal because everyone sounds normal around me :3

naww and Jasha you are sweet, heehee i'm adorable :33 *feels all fluffy and warm inside*

and I agree, we should skype more, maybe just talk about random shit heehee XD
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Well Shiro... We could tell them about our times on skype but.... Yeah, I think what we used to do might be illegal in some states in my country Wink
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

xD It's not my fault you were too young xD
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh yeah there's that too...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm

What else were you thinking of? O_O
I seem to have forgotten, maybe we should repeat it to remind me...
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah hopefully ill vid with you all at some point, looking onward to biding with Connie, mom and Ben the most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:49 pm

:3 looking forward to it sharky XD
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:19 pm

We could group-call Very Happy skype-gangbang Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:15 am

OMG yesssssss!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:39 am

you going to be in the middle connie haha XD
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:58 am

I want to be in the middle ._.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Can i be an end?
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Heehee you can be middle jasha, I'll be an end Wink
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:06 pm

yay Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Missy you can be anywhere you like Wink but wait four people how will this work XD
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:12 am

We'll be a long line, but we'll need a fifth to have a middle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:08 am

Lol one of us, Ker, can have the mouth, and cookie and I can have his front and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Skype Experience   My Skype Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

My Skype Experience
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next