Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering the wastes

Go down 
+3
Nbird13
Nakashima Kuroda
Atehameru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Wandering the wastes Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:16 am

Sorry i dropped off the face of the earth - shit happened, life got busy, i'm at University now and things have been hectic as well. Plus, i got bored of people desperate for dick-measuring contests after Ate returned.

But suddenly i get intel that somebody has been messing with the legion, my goddamned legion.

If the site has gotten more active and somebody wants to tell me what the hell is going on, i'd me much obliged.

Also, hey everyone! XD
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 am

Kihari has initiated Cookie into the Legion, hence the Greyness of their usernames...

o.o Are you in the Legion too
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19803
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:14 am

Hello...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 am

Did you just refer to yourself in fake third person?
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 am

Hahah no, its complicated - Atehameru is my account name, but Atehameru Heishi is the name of my first character.

And of course i'm in the legion, it was my fucking legion in the first place :L
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:16 am

I didn't initiate anything! I got an email today saying someone (presumably Cookie, since she's the only other member of the group) added ME to The Grey Legion, which confused the hell out of me, so I logged in to check stuffs out. So I'm as confuzzled as anyone else.

Also, hey all~
Back to top Go down
http://www.zephyrfey.deviantart.com
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 am

Well theirs drunks, so me and Naka figured why not a Grey Legion army ^&^
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

WAIT! Who is or isn't in the Legion? D:
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Are we referring to the old Legion that Ate made or the current new group that you made? The former was just Ate and myself really (as far as know) - it didn't progress any further than that. This new one that confuses me is Cookie, you and myself (I think - I'm going by the members mentioned in the group when it's clicked on.)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 pm

O.O I'm just the moderator, not actually in the group (I'm scared of evil lookin' colours).

So Ate's in it too... I thought he was a Drunk :c
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 pm

I don't even know what these things are... Cookie said it was a long story that she couldn't be fucked to explain.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 pm

They're Clans! (of sorts I guess) Like the Drunks of the forum are Becca and Kerrigor (the only pic I have seen of him is him with alcohol). And the Grey Legion group is you and Cookie...and Ate...
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 am

What are the clans for? What do they do?
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 am

I am no longer a drunk..there's just Kerrigor in that..
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:34 am

To identify certain people in a group so that others know as soon as they are encountered...

Also...would you like to be o.o You are my vision of the perfect, amiable and fun yet harmless drunk.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:36 am

Im all for being the site drunk..but it lost some of it's fun when being grouped with someone that doesnt like you..
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:38 am

O_O But but but why wouldn't Kerry Jelly like you? Both of you are drunk and british and jolly...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:44 am

I wouldn't know..but he's very un-drunk-like and constantly avoids talking to me.

I don't really care, but a true drunk will be friends with anyone and anything
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:10 pm

So a legion?
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19803
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Nightingales Forever!!
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 pm

*backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 am

Legion...? Nightingale....? Drunks? :c are you unhappy with the clans? Shall I disband them?
Back to top Go down
Kihari
Jounin
Kihari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:49 am

You're the admin, aren't you? It wouldn't be up to me to disband them even if I disliked them, which I don't by the way. Just not really sure what they're for, or what they do... Were you planning for like some clan war stuff? I mean Ate and I are always happy to go wreck shit of course. Kihaku and Ibari might be dead but I've still got Kinzoku (I think that was his name) and my heat-manipulation guy on my Avarice account that I can use (or maybe bullshit a comeback from Ibari because I liked him). But yeah, the whole thing just confuses me a bit...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 am

The whole point was to identify the groups on the forum, since sometimes it's hard to keep track of who's RPing in which community and who's part of a super secret organization to kill the Hokage :I It's also to identify those with other...traits, who might wish to befriend each other (eg the Drunks, and almost the Lokifans).

But Kerry and Becca aren't bonding Q_Q and I think Loki's Cuddlebunny is off on vacation...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:41 am

I'm giving up alcohol to become a mime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the wastes   Wandering the wastes Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the wastes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next