Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ Empty
PostSubject: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:14 am

Ember kicked the dust of the dirt road she was walking on.It was a road that traced through all around the village.She walked on it everyday surveying life among others and how they thought it was.No one seemed to be around her on this dusky morning.The wind whistled through the air and the Village seemed empty,lifeless,cold and dark.Ember was getting quite lonley at this,-she hadnt seen her friends in weeks.She hadnt talked to anybody and no one had seemed to notice her,-as if she was invisable."Hello?" She called out.Nothing.She sighed.
This was the things that made her belive that life for her was just a bundle of black,deadly thorns and no lovely,romantic roses.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 am

((ooc: may I join? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:27 am

((Sure! But please note ill be away for one day tonight))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:51 am

Aiden had been going through Konoha all day, trying to keep tabs on Naka's friends. He surprised himself on how far he would go for that little girl. He saw a familiar figure in the distance. "OI! Ember!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Ember was startled from the shout.She turned around as the wind blew her hair to the side of her face.She squinted to see in the fog."Oh!Aiden!!" She couldnt belive she was actually HAPPY to see him.She ran over to him with a smile."Whatcha doin in this early of the morning??"She asked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 pm

"I'm here...to warn you. You'll see Naka, probably soon, but she's changed, so don't say anything to her about her past." He wiped the sweat off his forehead. Oh great, Naka had made him, Aiden, sweat! "And...she doesn't remember you, so be careful when talking to her."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:41 am

Ember had probably one of the most puzzeled faces on her face that she had ever had."What?!" She stuttered at him.Great.What did he do to her now?! She clenched her fists at her sides.
"Why is the village empty??!And what did you do to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 am

"It wasn't me! ...this time. And not wholly my fault. Just partly." Aiden held his hands in front of him, covering himself should she attack him. "The first few glitches were mine, but the one that ticked her off definitely wasn't..." '...all my fault. Only...50% my fault.' "And I don't know why this place is so empty." He looked around, finally noticing the loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am

((Anyone can join fyi!))

Ember sighed.Too much drama going around."Great." She muttered sarcasticly.Recently Ember had tried not to go out of control from her hell demon and she tryed not to kill just since she was addicted to it but standing near Aiden,hearing his heart pound and feeling the rush of his blood through his veins made her demon scream in ecasty.She hugged herself and stared at the ground.She knew that Aiden could tell what was going on with her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

"Let me guess - bloodlust?" Aiden asked. He had gone through the same thing countless times before when he tried to tame his Akuma Form. He pat her head, even though he knew it would just increase her need. "You need to find something or someone with high endurance you can use to let out all that need to kill. That way, you don't go crazy and innocent bystanders don't die."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Ember felt like biting his hand and ripping it off (which she could) but she bit her lip to keep tame."But-who??"She woundered aloud.How could she not kill someone or something without feeling guilty for it?!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 am

"Not kill, just shed blood. It'll take some time, but out of all the ninja here, you should find someone." Aiden ran a hand through his brown hair as he thought. It had taken him a long, long time to find Naka. And speak of the devil, there she walked, heading towards Aiden and Ember.

She had pure white hair, but the same style she had worn before. Her clothes were the same too, but grey and white instead. Her eyes were strange; one was her normal brown but the other was red like Aiden's. She saw the two nin and hastily bowed. "G-good day." Her voice was shaky and scared, as if she expected them to eat her.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:24 am

Ember quickly hid behind Aiden.She couldnt take this anymore,She couldnt even reconize it was Naka.Ember was just about to eat her alive!"Aiden!-" Ember pleaded urgently.She didnt want to kill this 'bystander' and she needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 am

(ooc: may I join? XD)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 am

(Idk sure)
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 am

(ooc: nahh ya don't sound too happy bout it tis fine Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 am

((ooc: you're not? Aww.))

Naka noticed Ember. She had the expression of a bunny about to be eaten by a lion. Her eyes darted from Ember to her left than her right, as if waiting for someone to come along and save her. She backed away, her hands raised in front of her, touching her lip. "Um...Ah..."

"It's fine. If Naka can stand me, there's no reason she can't stand you. You might have more bloodlust, but I'm a sadistic jack@ss, remember?" Aiden whispered, then said to Naka, "Naka, meet Ember. She's your former teammate. She's a good friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 am

(Nahh ya don't sound too happy about it. s'all good Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 pm

(Noo remember i said anyone could join?!)

Ember bit down hard on her lip.She stood firmly back to back with Aiden her head stiff on the back of his neck."Are you really risking this?!I--I cant control myself like you can!" She warned hastily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"When a man's drowned in...'need', he has no self control. Plus, I'm almost always angry when I do it. And I'm here, I'll jump in so she won't get hurt." Aiden pat Ember's head.

Naka cocked her head to the side, and looked at them as how her old self used to: confused. "Um...Hello, Ember-san."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Ember really missed Naka`s voice.But at the moment she couldnt help but grip Aiden`s arms in discomfort.She took a deep breath in,but didnt breath out.She held her breath as she hasitly shook Naka`s hand.Feeling the blood pulse through her hand..Ember yelped in pain and leaped backwards crashing into Aiden.
"Naka-san!!Uhm,nice to see you again!!!" Ember yelped once more stiff in protest of her demon`s screaming.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Aiden took a step back as Ember bumped into him. He grabbed her shoulders to keep her up. Naka was about to run when Ember jerked back, but since she was her friend, the white-haired kunoichi stayed. "Are you...okay, Ember-san...?" she asked, stepping forward. She knew nothing of this friend, but if Ember really was a good friend, then she should help. She took another step forward and very lightly touched Ember's cheek. Aiden's grip on Ember's shoulders strengthened, pinning her there.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:14 am

Ember felt horrible.((lol poor naka she dont know that Ember could tear her to peices at any moment--___--))
She flinched at the touch and noticed she still wasnt breathing.Wow she didnt know she could hold her breath for so long.Inside,her demon was thrashing about rapidly trying to even tear out of Ember`s body.Ember winced at it.
"Y-Y-yes Nnnaka...I-im o-k-aayy..." She murmered her wince increasing.For some reason now she was bleeding.No cuts-but blood dribbled down her neck.The demon had punctured her from the inside.She wasnt freaked out about her blood-it didnt catch the same scent that would make her lust crazy as others blood did.As ember winced again she bared her teeth,which were now fangs.
"Aiden!" She screamed at him.He knew better to have her here when she could just lose control.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:22 am

((well, that's Naka for ya Razz)) Naka saw the blood, but didn't recognize the smell. "Ember-san, you're hurt!" Naka took out a little jar of white cream and offered it to her. "I don't see any cuts though..."

Aiden sighed. He leant over Ember and put a hand to Naka's face. She jerked back at his touch. But now she had gone pale. The blood didn't rise to her skin. She was chalk white and marble cold. Like a living corpse.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 am

Ember took a quick breath in."Aiden i dont know where but i need to get out of here!"She elbowed Aiden nastily with a serious and frightened look on her face."I`ll be okay Naka.Dont you worry." She reashurred and scrambled to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~   A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bundle of Black Thorns and No Lovely,Romantic Roses~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next