Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Requesting Leave Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Leave   Requesting Leave EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am

Ryou walks down the hall, stopping at the Hokage's office. Once inside, he bows to the Kage, presenting his inquiry.

"Lord Hokage, I'd like to request leave from the village. Kyuu and I-"

A huge, man-sized jellyfish suddenly floats into the room, its tendrils moving in a wave. "We need to go see King Inazuma! Ryou needs help honing his skills!"

"Show respect to our Hokage, Kyuu!" He scolds, then bows his head shamefully. "It is true though, Lord Hokage. We do need to seek the jellyfish monarch, Inazuma. I'm sure you're aware he resides in the Lightning Country, but I hope you'll consider my request." He shoves Kyuu's mass to the floor, awaiting retort.

(( I made the BIGGEEEEEEEST mistake ever. ;3 Ryuu=Kyuu, I got them mixed up myself. Also, the Hokage knows about Ryuu's blood seal and all that jazz. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fork
Admin
Fork

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Requesting Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Leave   Requesting Leave EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 am

The Hokage looks at Kyuu and Ryuu with a serious face.
for a minute there is a total silence in the room and then the hokage answers:" Allright, you will be given a permission to leave the village for 7 days, if youre not back by then you will be punished"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorp.niceboard.com

Requesting Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Leave   Requesting Leave EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 am

Ryou nods, his eyes showing thanks. "My many thanks, Lord Hokage. This trip will not take long, anyways." He slowly unravels from his bow, beckoning for Kyuu to follow him out.

(( ;3 Where should I roleplay in place of the Lightning Country? You apparently don't have a Village Hidden in the Clouds.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Leave   Requesting Leave Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Leave
Page 1 of 1