Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 am

Seifukusha was walking towards the Kazekage's Building, he went through the door and went to his office. He was summoned by the Kazekage.

Kazekage, Why did you summon me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:44 am

Yuuko frowned under the mass of papers she held in her hand. She feinted ignorance of the Genin, wanting to hold off giving the mission for as long as possible, "Hm?" She never felt right forcing missions onto young Genin, knowing some would never come back from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 am

Well if you aren't gonna say anything, I'll be leaving then.

Seifukushura said and turned around heading for the door. However each step he took towards the door to leave the Kazekage's office the more it hurt. Each footstep caused pain to Seifukusha.

Damn... Must be my mechanical equipment

Seifukusha has thought as he notices the huge amounth of pain coming from his left eye, arm and leg. But nonetheless he kept on stepping forward to the door however as he continued to walk he felt even more pain from each step. However Seifukusha stopped when he was right in front of the door

It couldn't be that my god... Is this it?

Seifukusha said as he had remembered the day where his religions god spoke to him. Did he mean this mission, or was there something more involved around this mission.

Well... Do you have something to ask of me or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:20 am

Yuuko took the row of papers away from her stern eyes, smiling. She had forgotten the Genin's laziness, and how he opted out of every mission he could. It was a big surprise for him to turn around.

'Indeed I do..." Her eyes flickered inconspicuously at the metallic gear making up his cyborg-like body. "There is a mission for you, in the depths of Konoha. You probably know the shortage of ninja, I presume?" One eyebrow arched upward in question.

(( generic shortage: too many missions for them and all that. Defense needed for the village ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 am

Yes, I know about their shortage of ninjas. But what does this have to do with anything Sensei?

Seifukusha said as he tried his best to be polite, he had a annoyed look on his face as he wasn't really comfortable due to the pain, his seal was growing a bit larger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am

Yuuko rotated her head curiously at the sight of Seifu's pain. She forced herself to ignore it, no matter how much mental pain she felt for him. She raised her voice so it was stern and clear, and spoke.

"And you are also aware of our ties with the Leaf Village. It seems they have a little problems..." She stretched the word 'problem', annoyed at her own lie. "Which may soon turn into our problem. I've had some technicalities getting a proper squad together, and we need our fair share of shinobi around the village.

She curved her lips into another frown. "Which means you're the sole choice for a reconaissance mission. I want you to find out what is exactly happening at the Leaf Village, and what we could do to aid them."

She finished her 'speech' with an unrelaxed sigh, clearly dissettled by the Genin's pain, the extent of the mission, and Konoha's problems. She stopped to furrow her brow, finishing, "I'm assigning you an A-ranked mission. Alone."

It wasn't particularly unusual for Genin to be assigned such difficult missions in the past, but Yuuko always had a problem with it. Speaking face to face with those about to die did that to her. Her face was worn and wary as she spoke, since Seifukusha was her own Genin in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:36 am

Alright, this should be easy enough.

Seifukusha then turned around to face the door, he stepped one foot in the Kazekages office while the other was out.

Any other details I should be aware of?

Seifukusha asked, he hadn't much of a clue who to ask about their situation and most likely they wouldn't really share information with a Genin that has no proof being sent by the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 am

"It's a reconaissance mission for a reason. You find the details." She picked a scroll from her desk, tossing it to him.

The information on the scroll talked about an official mission from the kazekage and all that, signed by her. "Use that if it proves a problem." She gave him a sad smile, then went back to her paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 am

Alright then, don't get a heart attack while I'm out then

He said as he looked back and saw the scroll getting tossed towards him and so his left hand caught it. He then went through the door and out of the building and walked along the sand village headin for the Hidden Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 am

Two days have passed then, and Seifukusha was back at the hidden sand village. He walked through the sandy streets and went to the Kazekages office and opened the door. Immediately he began to explain Konoha's situation without even seeing if the Kazekage was there or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

The kazekage was still there, her main focus a different mass of papers in her hand. She slowly looked up at the babbling Seifu, through the rims of her glasses, and spoke quietly, yet clearly. "Child. Calm yourself." She expected at least a bow, even if it was from someone as rude as Seifu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions   Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Kagirinai, Seifukusha's Missions
Page 1 of 1