Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden Anbu's

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 am

Miru kneeld down by him and she looked into his eyes"...i wish i knew..i wish i knew..", she said lifting a kunai"..please dont be mad at me...im just trying to find my path...you always say youd respect my choices.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

Imizu Waiting for miru to strike, Closing his eyes and Relaxing waiting for the blade to enter his skin.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 am

Insteed of feeling the cold metal slize his neck, he feelt some warm arms wrap around him and some soft hair tickling his chin. Miru had dropepd the kunai and pulled her dear friend into a hug, unable to keep the emotionless widstand..wel lshe still had the emotionless look.

Itachi let out a little sigh, he kinda knew how it feelt to hurt someone you hold dear"miru...i accept you want to say goodbye, but do it", he said handing her the kunai
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:29 am

Sasuke standing over the hokage and miru, Putting his hand on miru's back.."Its for our clan Miru..He's a senju they hate our clan, their the ones that cause us all of this pain.."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

"..you arent better..you brought even more pain whenyou left me alone for 10 years..both of you", came her cold answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Anbu's   Hidden Anbu's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Anbu's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2