Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sending A Message

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

As always, it was a dark day in Amegakure. The rain was pouring down in buckets as the thunder cracked with a deafening roar, and the lightning lit up the blackened sky. Zodiark walked through the front gates and held his arms out to the side, letting the rain drench him. "Ah how I missed my home town." Taking in a deep breath he let his arms fall to his sides with a dull splat as they hit. Looking around his wet hair was unable to keep it's slicked back style, and eventual began to cover his face, showing only from the bottom of his nose down. "How I have missed you." He stopped and looked over his shoulder. "So, shall we begin."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:55 am

"hmp..if you done confessing you love to the village..then yes..but first, im hungry", the snake misteress said, only wearing a cloak that protectet her clothes under from getting wet, her hair was loose and the wind knife placed saftly on the back.

Not far from zodiark and isji, sasori was walking, fully dressed in his akatsuki cloak and strawhat, but didnt wear his hiroku puppet since its shell didnt mix good with water. He had forefully agreed to watch toshi with deidara while miru, itachi and sasuke was in konoha.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am

"WHEEE, A CLOUD!" Toshi said, tugging on the redhead's hand. "It looks like Aunty Deidei's head!"

"Toshi, I told you, call me Uncle Deidara, un."

"But Sasori-san said you'd like it if I called you a woman!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 am

"Cut me some slack, I haven't been home since I was sentenced to death all those years ago." He chuckled and looked around, seeing how little the village had changed. "Well if they are still open, the best restaurant is in the northeastern part of town." He pointed off to his left before he set off for some food. Turning around and walking backwards through the pouring rain he shouted over the crack of thunder "If you don't hurry up, you're going to get stuck alone in the rain."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:54 am

Isji simply let out a sigh and followed him, the silent villages`s eyes were foscued on the 2 new arrivers, they didnt like it.

Sasori stopped in his tracks when he feelt the chakra signature of isji, and a stronger one, one he didnt know, but he did know the snake misteress, well, he had seen and feelt her chakra befor, so many months ago were him and deidara had lived secretly in the uchiha mansion. "hm..toshi, stay with deidara"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 pm

"Nuu, I don't wanna, she's scary when she's PMSing!" she said, latching onto Sasori.

"I'M A HE, DAMMIT! GET THAT RIGHT, TOSHI, UN!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Zodiark stopped as he waited for Isji to catch up to him. Hearing screaming from nearby, he looked around and say the group of three people in black cloaks with red clouds on them. Impressive, they showed up faster than i thought they would. He thought to himself, pretending to not pay attention to them, but instead walking back to Isji and putting his arm around her like they were a couple. Before she could react, he whispered in her ear "Act like a couple. I don't know if they saw you, but they know we're here. Stay close."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Isji were taken by surprise, but sasori only had to lay one look at her and the wind knfie on her back befor he remebered her"isji...shouldt you be off hunting miru?, she`s not in the village", the puppet master said while his partner, the blond bomber, was fighting with a 13 year old chibi-girl with the memory of a gold fish.

Isji got a hint of disguest in her face but kissed sodiark`s cheek, feeling a urge to let out her lunch. "...im...just..travling with my...ehm...boyfriend..", isji said, getting sick by the words.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 pm

"I didn't expect you to take it that far. But don't bother, they know we're here." He took his arm from around her shoulder and looked at Sasori. "So, you must be the Akatsuki. I've heard wonders about you. I can only hope to rack up the kind of body count that the ten of you have." He had a hopeful gleam in his eye like that of a child thinking of his favorite toy. "But that's not why i'm here today sadly." He paused and put his hand to his chin "Than again, i might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. Well 3 if you count the child."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 pm

"hm, attacking innocent villigers in the heart of a ninja village?..with leader-sama watching", sasori said lifting his gaze to the rainning clouds for a moment befor laying them on isji and zodiark"..just dont cause any trouble..miru-san, sasuke and itachi-sama wiont be back for a couple of days, but when they do, you better be out from here", the red haired puppet master from suna warned.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 pm

"Hold your tongue. I have more of a right to be here than a doll like you does." His expression changed from mild joy to rage in an instant. "And who are you to say that the filth that inhabits this town is innocent? They all deserve to rot in hell for what they did to me." He paused and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. After a moment of silence, letting the loud rain drops calm him down, he looked back at Sasori. "And anyway, a few Uchiha do not scare me. I have faced far more terrifying things than them."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 am

"Zodiark, dont cause a scene..lets go get some shelter", isji whispered at him, refering to the towensfolk, strarring at them, thinking they would see the 2 strangers drop dead for talking like that to sasori.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:47 am

Zodiark continued to stare at Sasori as he turned his head towards Isji, never taking his eyes off the over-sized doll. "If i'm right, my apartment should still have a vacancy." He finally turned away from the puppet and began heading off through the town, motioning for Isji to follow him. "And if not, it will soon." He chuckled to himself as he led her through town to where he used to live.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 am

Sasori let out a sigh, he almost knew Zodiark wouldt give up making trouble in the town. The puppet master looked after them befor turning his back to them, heading for the gates.

Isji followed Zodark through the crowds, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 am

"I must admit, i'm surprised that they are letting me into the village so easily with my" he paused for a moment, trying to think of the right word to use "questionable past." He looked at Isji, the rain around them letting up slightly. "To say the least." He chuckled a little as they came to a 4 story building with a twisting staircase that stopped at each floor. "We're here" He looked up to the top floor and pointed to the corner room with the walls replaced with windows tinted entirely black. "I have to admit, that i'm surprised they left my windows alone."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am

isji used a moment to caugt her breath befor observing the building. "Hmm..i see", was all she said since she didnt see why she needed to say more.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 am

"Not the talkative type are you." He climbed up the stairs to the top floor. Knocking lightly so that the people inside wouldn't even hear it, he waited a moment before saying to Isji "Guess no one is home." Shrugging he kicked in the door and looked around, seeing a child and his parents sitting at a table eating, with a look of terror on their faces. "I'm home."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 am

Isji followed him up the stairs and looked over his shoulder when he opend it. Either it was his family, or it was a family who had moved in while he was gone. Either way, seeing their son or stranger man, kicking in the door, having a young female with a cut soundheadband around her neck, carrying a large saber on her back, probably wasent so pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 am

"You there have over-stayed your welcome." Walking into the room, he closed and locked the door after they were both inside. "Isji, you might want to head into the other room for a moment, I tend to make a mess of myself." He walked over to the family cowering in the corner behind a table. "You know, you three can scream all you want, i've made sure that no one ever knows what is going on in here unless i want them too." He cracked his knuckles and pulled a 2 foot knife out of his jacket and moved closer to the family with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 am

Isji let out a little sigh"...zodiark, life isent killing..just get them out, dont kill or hurt", the swordswoman said. But isji knew it wouldt work on him and simpyl went into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am

Zodiark stepped on top of the table and jumped off in front of the three. "Please do scream, I love it when they scream." Leaning down he took the tip of the sword and sliced across the mother's forehead as she let out a blood curdling shriek. As the blood trickled down her face, he flicked the sword, splatting the blood across the son's face. As he started crying, the father stood up and screamed as he charged Zodiark. Stepping forward, he thrust the sword into the father's stomach, and pulled the blade up through his chest, ripping through his collar bone as he dropped lifelessly to the ground. "Well there is the first one. Who's next?" He looked between the mother and the son, both crying profusely. Moving towards them, he grabbed the child by the back of his shirt and held him up to look him in the face. "I wonder how well my modifications have held up over the years." With a smile, he spun around and threw the child at the wall, cracking the drywall, but stopping at a layer of solid concrete, his skull cracking upon inpact, splattering the wall with a mixture of pink and red. "Very well i see." Looking back into the living room. "Isji, there's one left if you wish to join me for a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 am

Isji closed her eyes as she emerged from the living room. She had killed a countless amount of innocent people, old grannys, babies, everything, but still, she felt a sudden nag, looking down at the crying mother. "..Trust me..you will be better off in heaven than living here", the swordswoman said, befor trusting the wind knife into the chest of her.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 am

Slinging his sword, the flicked off the blood, splattered line on the wall. "Well now that we have a so called base of operations, what next." He reached into his jacket and put away the sword. Walking to the window, he looked out over the city, watching the rain fall on the buildings of the city.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm

"we wait a few days until the bish and her brother returns to report to the akatsuki leader...and kill them", isji said, looking at him, resting against thesaber.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

"Well that seems" he paused for a moment as he turned around to face Isji, leaning back against the window. "Boring. I was hoping for something a little more...active." He walked over to the kitchen and started digging through the fridge, occasionally throwing something over his shoulder into the trash. "But if it will get me the entertainment i want, than i'll sit by and watch." He slammed the fridge shut and walked over to the couch. Falling back into the cushions, he opened up a jar of olives and started throwing them into his mouth one by one. "Want some?" He asked as he held the jar out towards Isji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sending A Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending A Message   Sending A Message Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending A Message
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Amegakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: