Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to square one again. >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to square one again. >.< Empty
PostSubject: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 am

coming back to a burn land that he fought three days ago (or suppose). HIs body so ache and pains of his body felt like weights was strap on them. Walking around abit to see his sword on the ground and try to summon it to his side for a moment. lifting his right arm and moving his index finger to give the blade a moment to come towards him slowly. as the blade was filled with ash and such of the ground's burnt grass.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 am

Nagoyaka almost, if not glare at everything that he had passed. Junsei had gotten mad at him and made him leave the house.

'Excuse me for trying to get out clan back.
' He thought as he held his leg wound and arm wound.

Who know sweet little Jun-kun could do that?

'I sure as Hell didn't'
Nagoyaka thought as he walking into a clearing.

He walked and had yet to notice the burned grass underneath his feat. It crushed over his pressure and his walking rhythm. He only became aware of it was when he stopped glaring and saw someone in the distance.

'What happened here?' Nagoyaka thought as he saw a sword gently and slowly crawl to the figure.

"Oi! Are you okay?!" He called as he walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 am

Kou's concentration was broken by a voce that was coming behind him. "Uh oh. Is that another one of them?" His mind was so wondering as his arms felt to his knees. like the blade just went back towards the ground. "ge..Get away. Whoever you are." HE said as his encounter was somewhat made him somewhat not wanting to trust a person for the moment. Both arms bandage up good and his neck so was in a cover of bandage. Burnt clothing of his black vest with wind blowing through the midday oil.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Stay away? Who was he kidding... He needed help.

" iie, can't do that..." Nagoyaka said his "aniki" mode in affect.

He walked over to Kou, ignoring the bad smell of the ground and picked up his sword. He went over to Kou and grabbed his arm to put it over his shoulder.

" Now come on, let's go, ne? We need to get all of the soot, and oil smell off of you." Nagoyaka said, offering him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

"Not yet. I thank you for your kindness since I've been in pain but, I need to check something." He said as he ask him to go to a spot where he fought the uchiha. Seeing a small hole that a teen could fit in. He remember his other encounters with Muri thou if that was Muri who he fought three days ago, then she must of not remember him from the big battle he had with him and that was with the Itachi Uchiha too. "Looks like she must of not known me or forgot about me and thought I died. That sounds good for some reason." he said out laoud.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Nagoyaka watched as Kou went to a spot. He wasn't leaving that easily if that what Kou was thinking. Nagoyaka followed behind him slowly, making sure to stay far enough here he had his space but close enough where he could catch Kou should he fall.

"Maybe maybe not... But I doubt she'd forget you on purpose." Nagoyaka said, thinking that Kou was talking to him.

'Sounds like a few Genin I know.' Nagoyaa thought.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 pm

"No. it's a good thing since I'll be following that monster and her comrades for now on. But you don't get who i'm talking about right?" HE ask him as he could tell that he didn't know about what or who was it ment by. "At least I'm a surviver of the assault of them two Uchiha some years ago. or at least I thought." He said as he wanted yo fall over, but he needed to forfill himself with something more.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 am

Nagoyaka eyes widened at Kou's statment. Two Uchiha's assulted him?!
"I have no ide who you're taking about... But i'm still sure that she didn't forget you on purpose..." Nagayaka said as he went over to Kou and supported him once more.
"Come on, what are you looking for? I'll find it for you." Nagoyaka sadi.
(ooc: I'm so sorry! its late!)
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm

(It's okay. I've been gone for abit myself.)
Kou turn his eyes abit as his life had change for somewhat wrst and yet somewhat good. "No. It's a good thing since she was one of them who attack me. Damn. If Only I had com back. Thn Itachi and Miru Uchiha would of been. I can't even remember what happen." His mind wanted to remeber, but his headache was hurting his brain again. "Sorry. You won't find it here since I needed to check something. And it looks like my ow life as I know it is gone." He siad truthfully as he found some turth and yet not all the awnsers was here.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 am

Nagoyaka sighed. This one really was a handful by himself.

"Don't worry you're memories will return to you... You life is what you make it. If you want you previous life to be gone than so be it. If you don't than okay." Nagoyaka said.

"Now come on, you look a little too hurt. My sister knows medical jutsu, I don't." Nagoyaka said motioning to his two wounds he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Kou sigh t himself as he turn towards the person who help him out. "Yeah. We better get before I get spotted by anyone. They mus of think I left the hosital without a trace or something." HE said as he was wanting to move and yet it felt so weak in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 am

Junsei walked to her brother's Chakra feel. She felt bad about doing that to him. She shouldn't have gotten mad at him, even the tiniest bit. She walked on until she saw and smelt burnt grass.

'What had happened here.' She thought as her brother came into view.

"Aniki!" Junsei said as she ran to him.

Nagoyaka looked up at her voice. He smield at her and waved.

"Imouto-chan!" He called.

He looked at His companion and jerked his head hover to him.
"You mind Healing him Jun-kun?" He asked.

Junsei nodded at her brother's request. She focused her chakra to her hands and began to run them across Kou's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Feeling the wounds being healed by mistical energy that was surrounding his flesh that had been burn so hurtful. It felt good to feel like he was actually gaining his momentom back from even that fight as his mind wonder around. "Was that prson I fought was really Miru? It didn't look like the one I fought a week, or even years ago. This is one weird that had to have happen as all I could remember was.....just blank. Nothing. As if time stop for me and yet, somehting must of stop my age maybe. I better figure this out before things get ugly for me." His mind so wondering about what happen during that fight with muri and Itachi. Something was way off as his mortal wounds was being healed easily.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 am

JUnsei listened to the older male. Miru? Didn't Toshi say something about her at one point? Or did she meet Miru at one point and just couldn't remember? Junsei's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she thought about it.

"Jun-kun? Is something wrong? You're taking a little longer to heal him than you normally would." Nagoyaka said as he watched his little sister's face.

"No, Nothing's wrong Aniki!" Junsei said as she forced a little more chakra into the healing jutsu.

She tuned her head to the other guy.

"don't woryy Onii-san, Nothing will happen to you as long as Aniki and Jun-kun are here okay?" Junsei said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one again. >.<   Back to square one again. >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to square one again. >.<
Page 1 of 1