Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death of Susanoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 am

Raiden Stumbled through the valleys of Lightning Country. he had been ambushed by the Akatsuki, they had tried and failed to extract the Slug. his light brown hair was matted with blood. the crimson liquid poured from his head wound the slug wasnt healing him but Raiden could feel it preparing for something.
'Im going to die' he thought as he fell to his knees in front of a large rock.
Raiden was doing his best to slow the bleeding but his skills in Medical jutsu was poor. " what the F**k are you doing slug fix me " he hissed as he felt another sharp pain. It was chuckling 'your dying and im tired of living in your body your offspring will be better ' it said calmly
"offspring" he said eyes going wide. He had a child but when ?
Raiden coughed up some blood "Kusso" he hissed
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 am

Kikisu was walking along when se caught sight of him. "Oh my god, are you ok?" She gasped. Rushing over, she pulled out her healing blade, Yita. "Would you like me to help?" Kikisu asked, read to do so.

ooc
is ok. he's too badly hurt for it to work. it'd kill him b/c it takes away the person bing healed's strength to heal them, so he'll die still
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 am

( yeah he has to die but kaji needs to get the message hes a godfather ... thus you shall be the messenger and so Kaji will set off to find this kid )

Raiden shook his head weakly " I dont think anyone can help me." he said coughing up some more blood " between the venom, punctured organs and broken bones Im as good as dead" he muttered " Its going to be a slow and painful death but a death all the same."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 am

"I can ease the pain." Kikisu said, sittng down and pulling his head into her lap. "If you would rather die peacefully, this dagger will get rid of the damage, but sap your strength to do so, killing you with little pain." She began to stroke his hair.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

" why ease my suffering. . .today I found out I have a child ive never even met before... I was never there for him or her ... no let me feel while I still can " he said weakly
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 am

Kikisu leaned down and kissed jis forehead. "If you say so. Any last requests?" She asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 am

" Find Kaji Nara, he is to be my child's godfather ... tell him to find a blond woman from Taki named Ran ... she has a set of wonderful green eyes she is my child mother " raiden looked up at her "if he doesnt believe im dead tell him he still sleeps with his thumb in his mouth " he chuckled weakly
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Kikisu's eyes widened. "Ka-kaji nara? As in Kaji Nara boyfriend of Satoshi?" She chuckled at his thumb sucking comment. "I will. I promise. But tell me, who hurt you? I'll find him and break his neck."
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Raiden chuckled " yes that girl ... such a nice ball of energy good mother material... Kajis always wanted kids " he turned his head and spit up more blood "Thank you Stranger ... but do not go after my attackers they are an evil brood ... Criminals the lot of the and of the worst kind they cause pain and misery for all who come in contact with them" his heart rate began to slow " deliver my message and do not run to fight A...Kat...Suki" the light in his eyes faded and Raiden Susanoos Heart stopped beating
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:30 pm

"Kikisu." Kikisu said somberly. She knew he was dead, but still she said, "My name is Kikisu. And I will deliver your message." Tears began to fall from her eyes. Why did he have to die?

~

Kikisu remembered that Naka had told her once that Kaji lived in Kiri. She carried Raiden's body with her. "I won't forget to tell him."

ooc
kikisu is an akatuski apprentice. Sasuke's apprentice.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

( I know but raiden Never knew that )

-Kirigakure-

Kaji sat in his hammock sipping on his iced tea enjoying the quiet of his home
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Kikisu found him. She had given Raiden's body to *insert person who cares about Raiden here* and had gone looking for Kaji. "Ka-kaji? I have a message from a friend of yours who passed recently. Or should I say, was killed."

ooc
does Kaji know she's akatsuki?
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Kaji blinked as he sat up " Toshi... ? ill see her again some other time " he sighed looking at her Ive seen you somewhere before but i cant recall where "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm

"No, not Toshi. A man. D*mn, he didn't tell me his name and *insert person who cares about Raiden here* told me but I forgot! He said 'tell him he still sleeps with his thumb in his mouth' if you didn't believe me." Kikisu looked at the ground. "You might have seen me with my sensai."
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Kaji got up " raiden Susanoo is dead... how, when " Kaji said the veins around his eyes bulged out "Tell what you know "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 pm

"He told me to find Kaji Nara. That you are his child's godfather, that you should find a woman from Takigakure named Ran with beautiful green eyes." Her glanced at him, then back down at the ground. "He was killed by the Akatsuki. He died in my arms. I.... I...." she started to cry, "I coudn't save him. I'm sorry Kaji." Kikisu looked him in the eye for the first time, and she knew that he recognized her.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm

" Kirigakure edition 5 : Bingo Book #8003112 Name Kikisu sensei: Uchiha Sasuke, Affiliation : Akatsuki " Kaji shoved her away roughly " You sicken me... how can you stand there and say your sorry... your group Murdered My Friend, you murdered him before he could find his family you took away the chance for him to meet his child, to find love and for what ... and you forced a demon onto a child when you and your friend killed him." he spit at her feet " other notes : lover host of the 7th bijuu " he said this in a cold voice " for the message ill let you leave today still breathing"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm

"KAJI NO! I didn't have anything to do with that." Kikisu said this first part with compassion, but when she spoke again, her voice was full of spite and malice. "AND, you can update that bingo book passage on me. 1. Sasuke refused me as his apprentice and will kill me if he ever sees me again. 2. Kazuya, not just some jinchuuriki, is my fiance, not just my lover. 3. I'm not longer affliated with the Akatsuki. And 4. There's no mention of..." she smiled and spat the names at him, "Orochimaru OR Yuudai. I'd think that would be pretty pertinent info, don't you?" Her voice turned cruel and mocking. "What about you and Toshi huh? What a big man, you can point out other peoples faults. CONGRADU-f*cking-LATIONS!" The tears were still falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Kaji ignored her words though yuudais name caught him " Yuudai is with Akatsuki " he smiled oh this just made my day ... however i should probably put aside my grudge against uchiha yuudai for now "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

"Wha- That's not what I meant. I meant that if you have an entire entry on me, why don't you have any mention of the only other man I hold dear besides Kazuya and Sas-e? Or, " she said referring to Orochimaru, "the man who kidnapped me for two years? It seems pretty lacking if thats it."
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Kaji blinked " oh right you and the slime ball used to go out or something and orochimaru did something to you ah yess I remember ... sorry the big facts just jumped out at me you know 'former' affiliation, your husband, link to Sasuke who I think is just as bad as Yuudai " he paused and pulled a some kleenex from the small table beside his hammock " dry your eyes and go home i have to go pack for the search "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 pm

She snatched it away and said, "We never went out. He's my bestfriend." She turned to leave, but said, "If I see Toshi, do you want me to tell her you're back? She's been really depressed that you were gone. 'I WANT TO GO BACK TO HELL!' She told me one day."
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Kaji shook his head "No... just leave it alone " he said quietly " Ill see her if she ever comes to visit." he smiled weakly " Besides im not Number one hell im not even her number 2 love "
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Kikisu turned to him, and smiled weakly as well. "Ok." She quickly hugged him, and murmured in his ear. "I'm sorry Kaji." and was gone.
Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

( end of topic )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death of Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Susanoo   Death of Susanoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Death of Susanoo
Page 1 of 1