Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play Time! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:10 am

Gwen sat on a bench looking around at her surroundings. The streets are bare, the park is uninhabited and there is absolutely no one for Gwen to play with. She sighed, fiddling with her thumbs. Today is very warm out... She stretched her arms out and yawned. Bored...
As time flew by, Gwen dozed off into a simple nap, hoping to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:17 am

"Iyaaaa Nee-san! Watch ou-" A piece of cloth fluttered in the wind and landed on Gwen's face. Naka sweatdropped as she came over and started to bow profusely. "Go...gomen, I didn't mean for that to happen..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:23 am

Gwen woke with a sudden start and removed the fabric off her face,"Umm..." She looked at the stranger in front her and held the cloth out,"Is this yours?" She asked with a smile. How long have I been sleeping? She thought with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

"Y-yes...sorry for disturbing you... I just lost hold of it and the wind picked it up..." Naka smiled sheepishly as she took back her ribbon. She tied it up in her brown hair, then smiled at the nice girl. "Nice to meet you! My name is Nakashima Kuroda, but people call me Naka," she greeted, giving her another polite bow.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:58 am

"It's nice to meet you Naka. You can call me Gwen." She bowed awkwardly to the girl."So, what are you up to today? Other then you little adventure with your ribbon." She chuckled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:31 am

"Naka what are you doing." A young man run up behind her. He was tall, blond hair and not wearing a shirt, just his jacket. On his back was another young woman. "Naka are you causing trouble for others again." The man turned the the pink haired girl and bowed. "I'm sorry about my sister, she can be alittle flighty. My name is Xeno. Nice to meet you." Xeno said the to young girl on teh bench.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:38 am

Gwen shook her head,"She has been no trouble to me but shes been very polite." She smiled, curling a strand of hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:47 am

"Fujie-chan!" "Naka-chan!" The young woman got off Xeno's back and smiled to Gwen. "She has a habit of poking her nose in other people's business. I hope she didn't irritate you." "Mou, Fujie, that's mean!" Naka protested, huffing and puffing her cheeks

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:50 am

"Naka, its the truth. You do enjoy making everyone business your own." Xeno said. He turned to the girl. "I'm sorry about all of this...uhhh...I didn't catch your name." Xeno laughed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:57 am

"Awh..." Naka looked down sadly. She knew she was a huge pain in the butt, but it was still hurtful when someone said it to her with a straight face. She took Fujie's hand and the two girls went to find something to do.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Xeno looked at the girl smiling, "Sorry about her, she's always like that." He laughed. "I guess, I should go after them."
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Gwen nodded her head,"Alright. It was nice meeting you." She smiled friendly at him. Maybe I should go paint something.... She thought, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:19 pm

"HELP TGERE WAS A SCARY MAN HELP" Naka came running back immediately afterwards. She grabbed both Xeno and Gwen, trembling behind them. "Scarymanscarymanscaryman..."

Fujie came over, smiling sheepishly. She handed them a flyer for a circus that was in town. "She saw a clown."
"HE HAD NO SOUL"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Genin
Gwen

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Gwen accepted it and laughed," Clowns are pretty creepy..." She covered her mouth to stop herself from giggling. It would be fun to go to a circus. Maybe I should go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play Time! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time! (Open)   Play Time! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Time! (Open)
Page 1 of 1