Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come play with me!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 am

Toshi was playing around the training field, dragging a teddy bear with a blue bow. "Kuma-kuma, what should we do today? There's no one to play with today.." she said, pouting. She sighed and laid down on the grass, and was halfway to dozing off.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 am

Ritsuki walking up to the girl ((btw how old is toshi?))
Throwing some kunai's at the Target waiting for her to get up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 am

Toshi opened her eyes slowly as she sensed another chakra sense. She rolled her eyes up and saw an older boy. Toshi flipped over onto her stomach and smiled at him, tilting her head. "Hello! Who're you?"

(near her teens, but unknown since she's a love child :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:26 am

Slinging his last kunai to the target hitting it dead on.

Looking down at the girl and smirking
" My name is Ritsuki, And yours is..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 am

"I'm Satoshi Kuroda, call me Toshi," she said, smiling wider. She sighed, and rolled onto her back again. "Nice to meet ya. Come watch the clouds with me," she said, patting the patch of grass near her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 am

Ritsuki Thought to him self he did need a break from training. laying down next to toshi, Ritsuki Put his hands behind his head and looked up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 am

"So, are you from Konoha? I haven't seen you around here," she raid lazily. "I'm from Kusa. Wanna be friends?" she asked, turning her head and smiling to him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am

Ritsuka Looking over at the girl

"Im from Kiri, And first time being here other then when i was born, and sure" Ritsuka Smirking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 am

"Ah, great! Meet Kuma-kuma," she said. She rolled onto her stomach again, close enough to be next to him. Toshi put the teddy bear on his chest, smiling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 am

Ritsuki looking down at the teddy bear on his chest, Looking over to toshi and looking back at kuma-kuma Nice to meet you Kuma
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 am

Toshi rolled onto her back again, smiling dreamily as she watched the clouds. Kuma-kuma waved to him, and pat his head. "If he acts strange, that just means he doesn't trust you yet."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 am

Ritsuki Looking at teddy

"He doesnt seem to be acting weird at all, In fact he's very friendly." Ritsuki Turning his head back towards the sky looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 am

"Oh, good." Toshi smiled, then leaned over and lightly kissed Ritsuki's cheek. "Then you'll be a good friend, won't you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am

Ritsuki Cheecks started to get really red, He looked over to toshi Smiling, "Of Course I Will."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:48 am

Toshi blinked, then cupped his cheek. "What's with your cheek? It's getting red!" she said, worried. Kuma-kuma got off Ritsuki's chest and sat on his face instead.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 am

Ritsuki Didnt even fell is check getting hot, Looking over to toshi while pushing Kuma-Kuma Back onto his stomach, mumbling "Umm I-It's getting hot..I guess."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:52 am

"Oh, good then!" Toshi grinned, picked up Kuma-kuma and rested her own head on Ritsuki's stomach. "Do you have any other friends?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:54 am

Ritsuki looking down to where toshi had lay her head, Muttering "Umm...N-Not really I train so much i hardly ever have time for friends i guess..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 am

"You should get more, then!" Toshi said, and reached out her hand to pat his face. "Hey, are you immortal?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:57 am

Ritsuki Looking down at Toshi like she was nuts "Of course not, No one can be immortal."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 am

"But... Hidan-san was," she said, frowning. "Are you immune to poison, then?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 am

Ritsuki Looking down to her even more puzzled "No Im a regular person..And who ever that Hidan-san is he cant be immortal."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:02 am

"Ah...Never mind, then. I still trust him." She nuzzled her head on him, then sat up. "Can you help me check some herbs anyway?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:03 am

Ristuki glancing at toshi "like how?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 am

"Well, I need you to eat them. And see how they taste. My body has weak antibodies, and can't survive that type of poison. But don't worry, I have antidotes," she said, grinning. "Please?" she asked, using her big puppy eyes and kissing him again.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come play with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come play with me!   Come play with me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come play with me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next