Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) Empty
PostSubject: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Standing up straight, unmoving, he watched the inferior people get closer. They were still too far away to see their faces, but Jascha imagined the looks of awe they were throwing him – he could almost feel their gazes touching his skin, making him shine. Humming the Imperial March under his breath, he let himself be carried towards them. Of course they all knew who he was. How could they not?
Jascha frowned, as he heard a low rumbling noise to his right. It grew louder, then a high-pitched screeching noise set in. Jascha cussed silently, dismissing his noble motionlessness he ran down the stairs of the escalator. This was his tram and he was surely not going to wait another fifteen minutes for the next one.
The never ending length of the escalators was a nice thing to enjoy while they carried you, but the young man damned it now he had to take two steps at once, nearly breaking his neck, to be able to jump into the tram at the last possible second. Lowering himself into a seat as dignified and gracefully as he could while panting, Jascha settled for glaring out of the window instead of descending into masses of admirers and followers.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

She was lost, that much was obvious at the very least. Holding a german - English translation book in one hand Connie sighed, looking up at the tram coming, hopefully if she got on a ransom tram it would lead her to a station of information booth of some kind and she could find the way back to her hotel. She had come for a vacation in Germany somewhere and now she was already lost, sure some people say that that's all part of the fun but the girl with shoulder length black hair didn't see the fun in getting lost anymore, she was hungry, and her feet were sore from walking all day.

At least she wasn't cold in her denim jeans and crimson top but still. Walking and taking a seat in the tram the seventeen year old girl looked into the book, searching for a sentence to ask if anyone spoke english or to ask for help, or just anything. She was to shy to ask a random stranger for help but desperate times right.

Her brown eyes looked up and scanned the tram for someone who looked the least intimidating and what would you have it, a boy staring out the window actually seemed like the best bet. He seemed about her age if not looking a few years younger then her. 'here goes nothing' the girl thought in her mind walking over to take a seat next to the boy. "Excuse me?" She asked as nicely as she could tapping his shoulder lightly, praying that he spoke at least a little english at all.

As his head turned curiously towards her. She figured it was curiosity, what else would you do having a random girl tap your shoulder, speaking a language you probably didn't understand, but when she seen this boys face, a face she sworn she had seen before she couldn't believe it, it couldn't be him could it, Jascha? What were the odds, she had cut her hair since the last Skype call but this guy could just be a look alike couldn't he, well time to see ay. "Jasha?" She asked, her Aussie accent ringing true.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:19 am

He realized someone addressing him in English before he even felt the tap on his shoulder. Turning around he wore his most helpful face - he loved helping English-speaking people, because he loved speaking English and showing off his language skills. It was one of the few things he was proud of and even though he knew he was far from perfect, he also knew that he was quite good at it.

However, the young girl next to him seemed strangely familiar - and she knew his name. It took Jascha a little longer to recognize her, but when he did, a wide grin spread across his face.

"Cookie!", he said, addressing her with her nickname. It did suit her, he thought, she was a sweet girl. And that accent just made her all the cuter.

"What are you... why are you... how? I mean, hey! That's... interesting, how did you get here?" Excited like a little boy, Jascha kept grinning at her. It was the first time for him to meet any of his "Internet friends".

(sorry, kinda short, but you have some explaining to do xD)

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Holy sh*t, it actually was him, what were the odds! As his face broke into the biggest grin she had seen she giggled and hugged him, awkwardly leaning over to do so "haha so you do know who I am" she teased taking the seat beside him and staring at him openly, blinking every so often. "Well I was on a holiday here and I went for a little tour of the place but uh..." Rubbing the back of her head the girl blushed a bit "well now I'm lost heheh."

She looked around as the tram stopped then took off again "You live near here?" Connie asked curiously glancing at him, grinning almost as much as him, this was the first time meeting anyone she knew online and she was very happy, at least she could be lost with someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:52 am

"Yeah, I'm on my way home right now, it's just two more stops. Hey, you can come home with me and we'll find out where you were meant to go before you got lost and how to get you there. Unless you want to stay with me, that is", Jascha offered. He liked having people stay at his place and it would be a lot cheaper for her, too, than staying at a hotel. 

"Are you hungry? We could stop for something to eat on our way... or I could cook for you, if you like", he added, smiling. He still felt like she was some sort of little sister to him, now more strongly than while they had been writing on the internet. He was going to take care of her and protect her from the evil German wildlife - including pigeons and homeless people.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am

"You sure you don't mind helping a poor Aussie girl find her way?" the girl asked playfully pouting. He was being so nice to her and she looked curiously at him when he offered her stay at his place "I wouldn't want to impose, I mean your sisters and mum might think it weird bringing a stranger into the house!" she was too nice to steal his place for a few nights, even if it would be cheaper. But then again, it would be more fun then being lonely in a hotel. She kind of hoped he would imposes almost but she didn't want to take his hospitality for granted, he even offered to cook for her and she laughed "Your to nice for you own good, but sure lets go for a bite to eat, I'm not out of money yet" she teased lightly and beamed. "I don't know any places here so your going to have to choose something nice" she looked out the window as they pulled into the next stop "Wow, I can't believe me getting lost meant bumping into you, it's strange really... I mean seeing you in person, it's as if I can believe your real now." His accent was so cute and she couldn't seem to wipe the smile from her face. He was being so nice, and it felt good to not feel so awkward and lost in this strange country. She heard people talking in a foreign language around her and few offered her strange looks, probably about how she was talking at the very least. "Thanks by the way, it would have been awkward trying to find my way around without you."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 am

Jascha shook his head and grinned. 
"Oh, they won't mind, I live on my own. But we can visit them, if you want. If you can stand the chaos", he offered and his grin widened. His family was a chaotic bunch, but Jascha himself, being a quiet person, probably overrated the actual chaos. 
"What kind of food do you like? We have an Italian place near my home, several actually. A few stops further we have a bunch of Indian and Turkish restaurants. Somewhere around here is a Brazilian restaurant, and an Afghan, too, I think. We could always opt for fast food, too, McDonald's is everywhere, Subway, Pizza Hut... You choose, I guide." He was not eating out very often, so this was going to be fun for him, too. Usually, if he was too lazy to cook, he just went straight for fast food.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 pm

"I'm not fussy Jascha, but don't go all fancy on me, how about pizza?" she teased laughing a bit under her breath and grinning like a kid in a candy store. This was all exciting for her too, she was with a friend she had officially met for the first time and in a foreign place she wanted to explore.

A few more stops and they had gotten off together, the wind picked up and the girl rubbed her arms and smiled, looking at the German boy for advice on where to go "Lead the way kiddo" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)   Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cookie and Jascha (Alternative Universe = Non-Naruto)
Page 1 of 1