Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:32 am

Naruto walked into the training area. "I won't lose to you Sasuke! I'm going to bring you back to the village no matter what!" and he then started doing random combos of punches and kicks on a post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 am

"UWAAAA, AIDEN-SAMA, STOP!!!" Toshi squealed, running. "NO MORE, NO MORE!" She was running away so fast, she hadn't noticed she was going to run into a certain blond knucklehead until it was too late. "AAAAH!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

Naruto tirned in anger shaking his fist, "Hey! You do you think you are!? Running into me like that! Why I outa pulverise you!" but when he saw it was a lady, and a pretty one at that, he calmly said, "Oh. Sorry miss. I didn't mean to yell at you."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 pm

"Kyaaa, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Toshi said, bowing. "It was my fault, I didn't watch where I was going..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

"Its fine. Really. Say, I haven't met you before. What is your name?" he was now turned completly to her and looked curious.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Toshi smiled happily up to him. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda. Call me Toshi. You must be Naruto! I've heard a lot about you!" 'So this is the blond knucklehead Sasuke-kun was talking about..'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

"Who Sasuke? I woulden't be surprised if you talked to him and he called me an idiot. I will still bring him back to the village though" Naruto threw a kunai at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 pm

"Yes, Sasuke-kun... didn't you hear? He had visited Konoha recently because I asked him to watch clouds with me," she said, smiling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)   Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored- First rp as Naruto (Open)
Page 1 of 1