Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:32 am

Where in the world am I?! Ember woundered,her jaw dropped in awe.She was in the middle of a increadably dark forest covered in cobwebs.She rubbed the back of her neck and looked all around her.She suddenly felt the sting of cuts all over her freezing body.She winced in the pain.As she stumbled to balance herself onto her feet she heard footsteps coming nearer.
She stayed frozen-not moving,not breathing.She kept hearing the footsteps come nearer.....
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 am

Eventually the figure came into clear sight. "Hey who are you?" Yuudai said in a hurry. He had a kunai in his left hand and he had scraches all over his face and arms. He also had sharingan activated, he looked angry and sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:44 am

Ember quickly pulled out a few small shuriiken stars (idk how to spell sorry!) just in case she needed them.She gave a conered yet serious face to the boy.Then she looked over him,Hm,..cute....But dangerous?? She woundered before answering..
"Ember.." She answered cofident but a bit shy.
((Lol 'cute' XDXDXD))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 am

"My name Is Yuudai" he knelt down in pain because his stomach had a prety big wound, he hald is hard as he was in pain. "AHHHH" he said in pain. His shirt started to become red a little. He also spotted Ember"s leaf headband. Then he knew she was a friend and put away his kunai.

Last edited by sasuke2ndstate on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 am

Ember had too put away her wepons and knelt down beside him.
"You okay??" She asked and even dared to put a reashhuring hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 am

"I'm fine. It's just where are we?" he said in confusion. He looked around and stood up. His shirt was a little more red now and it was spreading. He looked at her and smiled. "Thank you"
(occ: I'll be right back afro )
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 am

Ember smiled back and stood up then took a step back to give Yuudai some space."I dont know..I just....woke up here....From a nightmare,"She paused,shuddered as a small chill went up her spine then continued,"It was about Orochimaru.." She bit her lip and looked into the thick blackness of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 am

"Well we proably have a long way to go, you can tell me on the way. I guess we'll head East" he motioned his head and started walking east.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 am

Ember wasnt used to having company.She was used to living life in harmony alone.....But she followed."Its really nothing to talk about...A nightmare-thats all..." She didnt want to reherse the whole thing again.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am

"Ok well when we get back I gonna go to the hospital." he was hoping to make a new friend today. He just smiled and kept walking. As they were walking Yuudai started crying with an angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am

Ember stopped."Whats wrong???!" She asked him concernfully.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am

"I'm sorry, its just that my friend Naka just got her memory dammaged, and she's not like what she used to be . She used to be fun, and cheerful and now she's not. I just wanna take revenge on the person who did it." he kept walking with his fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:19 am

Ember paused.
"W-w-aht?!--Naka`s my friend too!..." Wow im acting like such an idiot! She thought to herself and shook her head in dissapointment putting her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:24 am

Yuudai turned in surprise, "Naka is your friend too?" He looked at her in astonishment also with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:31 am

Ember smiled with a small tint of pink blush."Yeah....Were good friends."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

"Yea" Yuudai then looked down thinking about his friend Naka.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 am

"So,how did you meet her??" She asked curiously taking a step closer her eyes turning a bright yellow meaning caution.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:39 am

"Ummm I think I met her in the forest of death, yea, yea I did meet her in The Forest Of Death." he said thinking of when he met her, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:53 am

Ember shrugged."I dont know,just wounderin."She looked back into the darkness and an owl above them hooted.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:59 am

"aurgh!" Yuudai fell his shirt started dripping blood. "Come on let's get to the village quickly befor I die of blood loss!" he struggled to get up and started to sprint.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Ember was already close next to him,she put a arm around him helping him keep stable.Once they FINALLY reached the village she rushed him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am

Once they got to the entrence to the hospital Yuudai collapased saying very weakly to Ember, "Thank you" then he went unconchious.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Ember frowned and knelt down beside him.
"Whats going on?!" A nurse shouted running towards them.Ember helped the nurse take him into a room where he would feel better.
"He`ll be better soon." The nurse reashurred before she left the room.Ember sat on a chair next to him for what seemed like hourse before...
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

After a few hours Yuudai woke up in the hospital. "What happend?" he asked, "All I remember is being in front of the hospital" he grunted as he sat up with some bandages on his face and around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 am

"They found poision in you.From orochimaru..They found poision in me too but since because of my half hell demon poision flows through me naturally I guess." Ember shrugged.
"You feeling okay??" She asked a bit of concern trailing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death   Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored-Maybe Even To The Point Of Death
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next