Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throughout the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Throughout the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 am

Ryou quickly jumps from tree to tree, parsely watching the undergrowth below for any signs of danger. He glances to Kyuu, who speeds ahead by at least 20 yards. "Slow down! Take your ti-"

The fat bulb of translucent mass interrupts, speaking a fluid, squeaky voice. "I just can't wait! I'm going to see my Pa again, the Great King Inazuma!"

Ryou sighs, the sound quickly escaping through the wind. He smiles knowingly, waiting to see his old friend once again.

((Interrupt how you wish. Roleplay some squirrel, a hawk, Onbaa, or even an overgrown snake. If you think a ninja would be running around North of Konoha, then roleplay some rogue ninja.))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 am

[i]The forest was surely big enough to hide almost anything since it had the tall trees to cover any aniaml's tracks from above. WHat a boring day of training since Kou and soul,(Black tiger) Was just coming back from the north in search of someone.

"Darn it. I can't belive the trail was cold. (sighs) Guess this wasn't a good day for me huh boy?"

Kou ask as Soul purred abit just knowing Kou was safe at least. Since they was heading back, a sound came to them both and they quickly hide behind some rotton logs with green moss to cover them. Looking from the area the sound came from by looking under the rotton log that had a gap under it. Some one was just coming to them.

Kou and soul was actually ready to fight since Kou held his Yomato(Katana) in his hand and soul was just itching to bite someone's head off.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 am

Isji was sitting under the patail tree, enjoying a few dumplings and some freash grey leaf trea. Her doku cloack was off and she enjoyed the silent forest, she leand back up against the tree and closeing her eyes, the long bornw hair spaweld out behind her and the sound headband with the cut through was shinning in the sun, her eyes closed abit..a little nap wouldt hurt..Suddenly she could feel 3 chakra signatures..2 human and 2 she couldt identifey, the 17 year old missing nin lady jumped into the trees, hearing with her ears they came closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 am

Ryou kept sprinting through the trees, oblivious to anyone near them. Kyuu's tentacles stretched and shrivelled anxiously, sensing something nearby.

"Ryou... I feel something..."

"Huh? What is it?"

(( What's their distance away from each other? ))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 am

Kou and soul try not moving since nothing was happening at the moment. What was going on? was someone here from Konoha? Was something like a beast coming to Konoha? Any question can pop to one's mind, but one must find out right? "Soul, stay here and guard my back. I'll look." KOu ask Soul as Kou used his Katana that reflected the mirror like image on his blade to see someone, but it was kind a faded. "Hmm....I better get." his mind wondered as he then disappere and try to use a spot to see the one he just say in his mirror shean blade of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 am

Ryou and Kyuu come into a clearing, pausing for a breath and a chance to speak.

"What -did- you sense, Kyuu?" Ryou drapes his cloak so his Konoha flak jacket doesn't show.

The jellyfish bounds up and down restlessly, his tentacles outstretching in a shrug. "A... human, along with something else I couldn't quite identify..."

Ryou nods, grinning playfully at his childish comrade. "Then let's just ignore them, shall we?"

They both pause in the clearing for a short rest.

((Recognize the jellyfish guy, Kyuu, is around as big as Jirayia's 'hanging out toad'. He's not some huge-monster-guy. Razz))

Last edited by Peanutbutter on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 am

Isji drew her short katana and formed a little handsign, her eyes turning green and the first diamond appearing*lets see...hmm..not very old..younger than me..* she thought as she could fell the signatures comming closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 am

Ryou nods to Kyuu, and they both disappear in a cloud of smoke, forming up ahead of the clearing. Releasing their tight guard, they move on North of Konoha, to the Lightning Country.

((Ryou's like 23, tbh. :3)
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:10 am

Kou had see them puff in smoke as he then saw the trail by using magentic field around him. "So they are roughs? Better follow them then." Kou then whistle to soul to follow along. Maybe he can find the person he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:14 am

"They're still on us, Ryou." Kyuu informed his bond.

"Well then, let's try to detract attention." Ryou grinned, forming a hand seal. They both dissipate in a small cloud of smoke, appearing alone.

Kyuu outstretches a tentacle to a tree, wrapping his tendril around it. He tugs and the tree falls, a loud sound sound accompanied by the faint smell of embers.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:15 am

Isji could smell embers and heard the crash"hmm..better look after..wouldt want it to be ANBU from konoha or other villages.."she said to herself, she leaped from the tree and ebgang jumping towards the 2 chakra signatures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 am

'Got em.' Kyuu thinks to himself, limbs outstretched to greet her opponent. He transfers some thoughts to Ryou. "One's coming, get ready."

Ryou nods, quickly changing direction to Kyuu. "Be careful, Kyuu..."

(( Only person in view is Kyuu, the jellyfish. Ryou is still out of range. ))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:21 am

Kou had just came at the time that long things came at someone else. "What in the?" Kou's mind wondered as he then send some senbon at the tentecals while soul came out with Kou and jump at them. With this happening, kou turn his body to metal just in case he needed to do his metal jutsus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 am

Kyuu's tentacles catch the senbon, and emit them back with a discharge of lightning. He glides off in Ryou's direction before they both collided.
"They're not niiii-ice!" Kyuu thought madly, awaiting Ryou's guidance.

(( I don't think you're getting my picture. His tendrils were outstretched in defense. He wasn't charging them at someone. ))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 am

(My bad.)

Kou had senbon he threw was coming back at him. "Crap SOUL!" Kou yelled as Soul got in the way, but something metal came out in defence. "That's not nice yourself. who ever you are." "lucky my metal shield jutsu can cover my allies." his mind wondered as the metal slime came back covering Kou's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 am

The senbon bounce off the metal, showing no effect. Kyuu hovers up and yells out. "Not nice to throw those senbon at me, either!"

A heavily cloaked figure jumps up on the jellyfish's back, demanding. "Who are you?! What do you want with us?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 am

You first." Kou said as Kou was not in the mood to play mind games. Soul was just growling at the tentecal one since both of them came out like beast in the dead zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 am

Ryou crosses his arms, sighing in tire. "I... am Ryou Miura, chunin of the Hidden Leaf. I only wish passage in order to cross the Lightning Country."

Kyuu's tentacles stretch wildly, fuming at the Soul. "And who are yoooou?!"

(( Brb, gonna get a quick snack Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:40 am

"Sorry, but I Never heard of you before. How I know you ain't a rough?" KOu ask since he gives them a chance before they battle things out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

"What's a rough...?" Kyuu, the tentacled beast, asks.

"I didn't expect you to know me. Now who are you, and what do you want with me?" Ryou demands, his fatigued voice still annoyed.

((I'm going to go. We'll continue this later Razz))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 am

"The names Kou Fang from Konoha and I'm a genin." His sword still ready to fight, but didn't move until needed. "Really I only follow you since I thought you was a bandit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

"That's a pretty rough inference. Mind putting down that... katana?" Ryuu asks, placing a hand on Kyuu's bulb to stop him from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 am

Kou turn the sword to a metal shield instead since his control of metal was good by his clan's abilitys. "There, Now I don't have my real sword here." Kou remarked with somewhat distrusting since he never know him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am

Ryou throws back his cloak to show his Leaf Village flak jacket. "Point taken. Now, would you mind telling me why a Genin residing in Konoha is so far away from his village?"
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 am

" What you mean? I was just coming back home from training." He said truthfully with soul still in a battle like pounce ready himself. "Easy boy." he said as he had a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throughout the Forest   Throughout the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Throughout the Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next