Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The events in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

The events in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Isji was walking with no sound, the forest was dead, no birds were singing and no animals were making any sound, the only sound in this silent forest were the wind blowing over their heads. Isji had her doku cloack wrapped tightly around her and her katana outside on it, She hadent spoken to Ryou since they left konoha and hadent told him the reaon why she was going to mist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Ryou was wrapped in a loose, black cloak, his shoulder blades arched back confidently as he travelled along with Isji. Given the stillness of the forest, he took the opportunity to ask. "What exactly are our motives here, Isji?"

((I'm bad with honorifics, so I really shouldn't try to use them ;3 ))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Isji didnt stop but went on walking, but spoke for a change"..im gonna visit old memories and gather some things im needing.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:39 pm

"Old memories?" Ryou asked gently, his thoughts defaulting to the Village Hidden in the Sound for some reason. "Over here?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Isji didnt speak for the next 5 minuts, after a little while they came to what seemend like a old shack, isji simply kicked the door open and entered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Ryou poked his head through the doorway, and followed her into the 'dark?' cabin, straining his eyes as he tried to sight what she came there for.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Isji got one of her green flames in her hand and used it to light the old fireplace, even that the flame was green the fire in the fireplace was red, Ryou could see the cabin was sligtly larger than the outside looked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Ryou walked further into the 'roomier' interior of the cabin, his eyes bowing low in slight deference to Isji. He watched her, remaining silent so she would reveal the reason for their being here.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Isji let her cloack slip off her and she begang to light some candels, 1 big bed was near the window coverd in black sheets and grey pillows, the other there were a large shevel used to lay swords on with a sligtly smaller under it, a closet were coats etc could be hanged, some pictures on the shevel above the fireplace and a carpet 3x3 meters wide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Ryou also slipped off his cloak, revealing his old Konoha flak jacket. He furrowed his brow at the interior of the room, slight annoyance in his tone. "Why exactly are we here, again?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Isji looked angry at him"..this is just a rest point for the night befor we move on..", she said while taking off her boots and katana. As Ryou looked around in the room he noticed the pictures on the fireplace, they were all off 7 diffrent kinds of men all carrying large swords on their back, the only commen was that a blue skinned man who looked like half a shark always was togeder with a short brown haired big smilling girl with deep brown eyes on around 10 were on all of the pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Ryou glances at all the pictures, a solemn feeling growing inside him. "My apologies..." He casually crouches down to unlace his sandles, tossing them off his feet. He gets up, and begins to unzip his flak jacket, too.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Isji only took of her socks befor sitting down on the bed, taking one of the pictures with her"..this was my home for 4 years.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 pm

"So I've noticed..." Ryou glances up at the top of the wall, his eyes sketching through the last of the pictures as he finished unzipping his flak jacket. He took it off to reveal a black t-shirt with fishnet underneath, reaching tightly to his wrists. "The Seven Swordsmen?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Isji made a small nod"the only well.."family" i ever had i guess..all my mermories of my clan was removed from me bye orochimaru..i dont even remeber my mothers face..", at the last picture there 9 year old isji was with the shark who could only be Kisame who was holding a hand on her shoulder with a grin over his shark face, a other of the swordsmen that was masked and a big sword with a hold at the end was Zabuza with a young boy who looked like a girl, that young kid could only be haku"..we traveld alot back then.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 pm

Ryou nodded, as if the information was already justified. "What happened with... you and them, that caused you all to separate again?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Miru shock her head"i dont know..me, kisame-senpai, zabuza and haku were out tranning..when we got back 2 of our members was dead..i dont know for the remainning 3..exsept that one of them is with some kid named ranmaru near the village hidden in the stars..we seached for the rest but it ended up with zabuza and haku leaving the wave country..i traveld with my senpai for some months more befor a man with orange hair and piecens came to us one morning in the camp..along with him was a blue haired woman, a man that looked like a flytrap, and orochimaru.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Ryou placed his left palm on his right shoulder in anxiety, his eyes nodding for her to move on. "What happened next...?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Isji looked down"..The orange hair man told us his name was pein and that she was in need of kisame`s swordskills and chakra control for his group..first kisame-senpai didnt want to leave me alone..but then pein said somethign to him i couldt hear and loooked me down into the eyes..the last thing i remeber was kisame putting on a black cloack with red clouds, patting me on the head and saying"..sorry kitten", befor everything got black..the next morning i awoke in a nearbye cave.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Ryou scrunches his eyebrow, the names not recognizable. Not finding a way to soften the sore, he persists further. "Your senpai... deserted you?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Isji shock her head and looked at him"no!..he would never just leave me..he took me to the cave so i wouldt freeze to death..", the nin lady then hugged her knees and hid her face against them"..thats anthoder reason i wanna kill akatsuki..for taking away my senpai.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Ryou nods, his head bowing down solemnly. "I'm sorry for not understanding your... pain." He walks over to the bed, sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Isji was simply silent now, it couldt be seen but the nin lady was crying for the first time in 3 years..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Ryou sighs in open fatigue at the silence, his shoulders hunched low. He speaks softly, having noticed the small, muffled sounds coming from Isji. "If its any consolation, your senpai will still be in Akatuski. Waiting for you..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Isji didnt answer for a long time befor saying with a cold voice"..why would he?..its bein 6 years since he left me there..i need to kill them all..so he can return to me.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The events in the Forest   The events in the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

The events in the Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next