Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Deal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 am

Isji was leaping from tree to tree, the young nin from the sound had bein to a quick meeting with the 2 other members of the small doku group. As always the cloack was wrapped tightly around her, making her gende uable to see, the long brown hair was dragged into a tight bun on her head and the strawhat was pulled way down so her eyes couldt be seen, behind her was Ryou, the konoha ninja she had lured to join her in her quest
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 am

Rengikou was stand still on a stump as the wind blow his scarf around a bit, his head protector was tied to his wrist, his sword hung from his back as his pouches holding all his smaller weapons was around his waist. Rengikou let out a soft sigh as he felt the wind blow his hair, his ears began to twitch when he heard the 2 nin leaping from branch to branch coming towards him.

In a slight voice he began to speak. "They...moved quick.."
With that said Rengikou crossed his arms in front of his chest watched the clouds move along, he wandered letting these 2 nin know he was alive was good or not, then again who would believe them, his *body* was burnt along with his fathers a while back, no had seen him for at-least 2 years, the fear that he was still around was gone, now it was just back to blind fallowing for the villagers.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:25 am

Miru lifted her head, felling a stranger`s chakra signature, a strong one. "Ryou, wait", came her cold and commanding voice, Isji leaped down and landed in a small clearing, sniffing the air sligtly for the chakra signature but she couldt pinpoint were the stranger was
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 am

Rengikou steeped out from behind the tree trunk, he was sending his chakra into the air using his hair, so that his chakra could be felt by the nin, but not pin pointed. When Rengikou stepped out he began to speak, standing only inches from Isji.

"So... I see you made it, have you come her for my proposal, or do i need to teach you upon why the Kages are evil, for that they are the ones who are going to destroy the land we live upon with there greed, the greed for power, and the lies they spread, the lies to keep there people in the dark, about secrets of attacks, betrayals, alliances, and all there other low down techniques of keeping the villagers safe, and in reality that's all a false state of mind, none of them are safe. They fallow the Kage's like sheep, not thinking, just eating the grass as there Sheppard moves them along the trail. "
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 am

Ryou gave a slight frown, but didn't retort. He stood on a large tree branch and waited for Isji to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:43 am

Isji lifted her head sligtly and eyed the strange young man in front of her, her eyes went down to the headband strabbed to his arm but then at his face, 2 diamond were formed in her eyes and after serval minuts, isji finaly spoke"..i do not have any fellings towards the villages, or the kages, my goals has already left the life as sheep, and found their own paths..if you wish to tell me the purpose for sneaking up upon me say it now"
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 am

"Don't be so fast to threaten me, you may say that the Kage's have nothing to do with you, nor the villages, but if I read the files your village had on you, when I dropped into the kages office, then Your mother and father were Anbu, and the Kage sent them out to there death, from the report, it sounded like the kage knew the odds."

Rengikou turned around and smiled a bit. He slowly placed his hands on his hair to move it out of his face as he turned around again facing the girl, the scarf hiding his smile he began to speak again.

"also...didn't your brothers have the same fate...death." To me it looks like the Kages have more to do with your future, then you Know, I to, have the same issue you have. My father discovered what the Kage was doing, and what he was hiding, and how he wasn't telling the truth, but just like you, I kept my eyes shut and stayed loyal, till i captured my father, and the kage had the anbu kill him. I seen how the Kages hide there mistakes, there problems, and just things they dont like, now you know there after you, I know this, I can make you stronger, I can help you avenge your parents, I can help you make the wrongs the Kage did to your life."
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 am

Ryou slanted his eyes angrily. The man was amazingly blunt to Isji, and he wouldn't be surprised if she decided to pummel him. Sizing up Zane, he estimated that she probably could. Still, he was dangling an apple in front of her. Isji lived on revenge, Ryou knew that much.
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

[ooc]Its Rengikou lol he's a Jounin gone missing nin. not the Genin Zane[/ooc]
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 am

Isji slipped off the strawhat, taking out the bun in the process, and let the brown hair fall down her back and sides to her hips"..Im afiradi will have to refuse, its impressiw you know about my past..but it dosent change my answer...since you know so much i might as well give you some more..when i was 8 igot used bye our "kage", orochimaru, in his exsperiments..i left the village and begang my tranning in the 7 ninja swordsmen, when they broke up and kisame-senpai left me..i made my goals, kill the remainning uchiha that was apart of my beloved brothers dead...and regain my senpai..i was alone when i made them, and i will be alone when i forfill them..along with a few pepole i intend to pick up"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 am

Ooc: can Asmo join and be bad too? :< He wants to destroy Konoha and have a feast Very Happy

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 am

"Your goals are the same as mine, I'm here to stop the Kages using people, like they used us, I can show you the way, I will even stand back when the time comes for you to exact your revenge, but all I ask is you join with me, and help me full-fill my wishes..."Rengikou stopped for a moment and began to rub his hair as if thinking before speaking again. "not even my wishes, it's a duty I must full-fill, you know how it feels to be used by your Kage, you know how to fallow blindly, only to open your eyes to the light, it stings at first but you see that it's the right thing to do, helping me, would help you. "

Rengikou's eyes watched the girl as he studied her, almost ignoring the boy who was with her, he could tell that he would only attack if the girl was put in danger.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 am

Isji eyed the him for a moment befor speaking again"..how can i know you arent speaking of a snake`s mouth(aka lying mouth), servael has come to me, seeking my bloodline in assist for their goals..you words may be wise and true, but having the same goals, dosent make allies.."
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 am

(( Then I change the name ^.^ Ryou still stands by his guesstimate))

With a sigh, Ryou sat down on the branch, the palms of his hands on his arched knees. He didn't like all this talk about destroying the Kages. Even if his loyalty was to Isji, he still had feelings for his old village, and those in it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 am

Asmo sniffed out some ill-will. He had been following Ryou after some investigating, and had found out of the little invasion rendesvous. And he wanted in. The demon jumped through the trees, and landed near the three with a lound ka-thump, leaving a mini-crater in the ground. He hadn't heard much, but he knew what they wanted to do. Asmo turned to the boy, the younger-looking one, and smirked. "You want to take the Kages down? I want in."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 am

Rengikou rose an eye brow and smiled a bit taking off his scarf so his true form would show, the red glow began to appear on his arms, appearing on his chest, even under his eyes. "I see, Do tell new comer, why do you want in so bad?" Rengikou began to laugh softly as he walked past the other 2 and began to stride towards the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:22 am

(( near the two ^.^ Ryou is in the trees))

Ryou's eyes landed on Asmo, annoyed. So that must have been the famed Akuma he heard rumors about. No doubt he couldn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 am

Isji eyed the demon she had encounterd in her attemp to kidnap miru for her sharingan, anything involing the demon didnt intrest her much as he just would go on bragging about toshi he couldt get, isji opend her cloack fully , took on the strawhat and turned her back to the demon and missing nin"..if theres nothing more you want to say, we will be taking our leave now"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:25 am

Asmo growled, but the manic smirk was still in place. "The people there stole what was rightfully mine. I went to take it back, and I had a little killing spree. But nooo, the Hokage just had to tell me to stop," he said bitterly. "I want to crush Konoha into the ground, asassinate that senile old Kage, and take back what has been stolen from me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 am

"if your so naive to think you can do this your self, then be my guest, my offer will remain till I walk away, I can do this with out you, or with you."

Rengikou bite his thumb rubbing the blood on the ground summoning his giant turtle. Doing a Quick jump and landing on its back he sat down cross legged, and looked at the girl. "The choice is yours, but being the nice guy I am, I'll extend my offer, Find me in near the Leaf Village if you decide to change your mind."

Rengikou smiled and looked at the demon and began to speak. "come with me and lets scout out the leaf, I want to be sure they haven't changed to much, that could, and would, affect my plans."
Back to top Go down

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 am

Ryou gets back up with renewed vigor. He didn't like being around these ninja with their corrupt wishes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:32 am

isji simply let out a small sigh befor drawing a scroll from her cloack, she swirled the summon scroll around her and pressed a few of the markings befor adding her blot from her middle finger to it, a black snake, 5 feet long was crawling around her"..very well..and..theres a akuma boy and a uchiha girl who could mean trouble..", she said befor crawling onto the snake`s head, crossing her legs
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 am

ooc: okay if I join?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am

occ:it would be best if you did it when they were near konoha
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 am

Asmo nodded, and summoned his respective winged demon. "Let's go then." He made sure to hold on tight, and got ready to follow the scarfed man at a moment's notice, ignoring everyone else.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Deal   Dark Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Deal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next