Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time to get back on my feet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

time to get back on my feet. Empty
PostSubject: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Kouwas heading towards the training area to get some blood flowin inside of him and try to awaken something form within his darkness as if it could work. Seeing the open plains of trees scattre caroos this land. "Man. It's been some time since I've been here and that is not funny one bit." he made his remark as he look around abit.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 pm

"..were is raiden isji...stop being foolish and tell me..", miru warned the swordswoman. The uchiha female was wearing the akatsuki cloak, holding isji up against a tree, holding a kunai to the throat of her. "..I...Wont..Tell..You", the swordswoman said, hissing. Her own narinto was on, so it meant miru couldt use her genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Kou could hear a cryin voice over beyand the woods and was shock to see whoit be. Without a second thought, he grab his Dragon cannon and threw the giant blade right at her. "Hey stupid!" HE called out to give her a disfeeling disconfort about a fight was to happen and Kou then hide before the woman was about to kill the other one.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Miru removed herself from the swordswoman befor the blade hit her. Isji just managed to duck, befor the blade cut into the tree. MIru, who wasent pleased by this, walked towards kou.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 am

Kou had to get ready if that woman was going to come at her and this time he was ready. a Small bird's whistle was made as the blade was sacking to come back and was heading towards Miru as the blade was coing back towards its master.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 am

Miru slided out her katana from her sleeve and spun around, so her katana clashed with the blade, sending it a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

Kou just kind of felt trap within the woods as if wolve had srround him from every corner. Giving him to chnce to actually pull something. Creating some kunai's of seven in each arm and then flash her with an assualt of kunais. "Metal fang assault!" As he then launch them at Miru and if she try to dodge, them kunai's would act like a heat seeker missile and follow her. ""let's see if she can dodge this."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 am

Oddly enough, miru didnt move from her spot. The kunai`s dug into her..and everything around him went pitch black. the stabbed miru turned into serval ravens, flying into the sky that had turned red with orange clouds. "..give it up...she isent meant to be living..shes a mere lucky survivor..who should had been dead 10 years ago..", mirus voice said from everywere.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 am

"Tis. I don't care you the heck you are lady. But you ain't killing anyone on my watch. Time to turn up the heat and bring in the light. Ninja art. Ultamite fire style. True dragon MUSOU!" HE yelled out as the ground around him seeing it move quickly and furoiusly as a fire was taking Kou's body. Surrounding him in a flame of pitch black. "You ain't the only one who can use a black fire trick. Scorching flames of everlasting fire that kept taking spcaes of several feet that felt hott as a valcano's lava would set the land ablaze. "You want me to turn up more of my fire then you better leave NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 am

*whats sthis?...such chakra...he holds a demon!*. That was all miru reached to think befor she was flung back by the sudden amount of chakra he had made..he had broken out of her genjutsu. Miru pantet heavly as she laid her hand over her right eye, looking down at him. "...im gonna kill you..", she said in a dark voice. The uchiha female formed serval handseals befor she took her right hand around her left wrist, were a chidori had formed. She rushed towards him, her sharingan almost burning.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am

"That is what you think. Ninja art! Black Phenoix Force JUTSU!" HE call out as he took a breath of the black fire and then blew it right her feet to only let it raise infront of her and made a Phenoix shaped bird that swirl around her. "Make one step closer and you shall be burn to ash in a split second. You can't get past this since it's the trick I made myself." The fire was such a black blaze that it could melt the metal out of Kou, thou this jutsu was ahard one to use since he did custom made the jutsu that he turn his body to metal and then fired off some Senbons from his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am

".....i dont need movement to kill you..", miru lifted her gaze, a 6 corned start had appeared in her eyes. "..Amaratsu...", black fire appeard out of no were, burning even hotter than the phenoix, comming towards kou, looking like nothing could stop it. Miru held a hand to her eye as blood ppeared out
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:31 am

"Crap! I better get close and just stop her." Mriu was so close as she came for the attack. With only the second to split his death, Kou manage to grab her hand that held the chidori that was infuse with fire as well. Thanks to the metal armor around him to shield him abit before it could do any damage, he grab the other arm so she wouldn't get out as he held on to the arm that would made him dead. Now only left to do was just attack and how exactly? well, the blade came back and went stright through her he hoped towards it's master and plunge right into Mriu's flesh as it was wanted back to its master.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 am

Miru spat out blood into his face, blood flowing out from her eyes. "..Foolish boy...my role in this world isent at a end...i need to finish my mission so my children, lover and brothers can grow up saftly among friends...". As she spoke her words, the black fire emerged, burning his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am

Kou had it now as flames was bursting out of her. The flame so brutal and yet calm since Kou jump back quickly to fall down with the flames passing by him. It felt like hours and minutes before the flames stop and Kou did a backflip to get up to see her again. "Looks like things did change when I vanish." his mind wonder to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

((you even know amaratsu?..its the endless fire, only a sharingan can take it out..look it up))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:55 am

(Sorry about that. I forgot what it dose to me. I'll post again the right way.)

Endless fire anc chaos scroge through her body as it came at Kou. Kou didn't know what to do at this point and maybe just place something around him. As he made metal from his body get infront of him to create a wall of metal or even a dome to be exact. Kou life was saved at a split second and only that wasn't the worst part as metal was begining to melt through it. "Crap! I got to hold it up unless I could.." His mind began to hold the dome up and he then began t dig, dig, and dig more to actually make a foxhole for him with dirt to cover himself from the flame. As if her was gone forever but only hiding and flames was everywhere as it burn Kou's arms. It hurt, but if he didn't move. it be best since this one is a strong opponent.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

Miru baily managed to walk over to the "hole", shoot her hand down through the ground and pulled up kou, her eyes looknig into his. "..goodbye..boy..", "miru...stop this and return to the village", came a male voice as 6 ANBU`s appeard around them. "..stubborn fools...you tricked me by telling me lies...konoha is the reason for all my problems...its you fault my parents are dead..and my brothers have no home...", miru looked at kou again"...trust me boy...its best to run..", with that, she disappeard in a puff of smoke, the fire disapeparing as well.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

Kou looking at her and hearing her words as others came. She then let Kou go and drop him down to the ground so hurt and weaken state. She then poof into smoke and four of them try to find her while two men in masks saw Kou and examin him. "Who the heck is this? I never seen this child in the village." "Let's get him to the hospital. He is lucky to be alive after that." Both anbu memebers then headed for the village hospital and quickly ran towards it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

(8ill just skip 3 days)).

Samu was standing in the room in his ANBU uniform, watching his son and step dautgher sitting on the bed, watching the boy who had seen their okaa-sama. "..onii-chan..when will he wake up?..", "..i dont know", jaschu said, looking down at kou in the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 am

HEaring whispers of people in some room and thoing to see for them moment as his sleeping recpvery was still to be made. Feeling a dark nightmare reaping to his mind and seeing nothing but a beast scare the crap out of his sleepness. "NOOOOO!!! GAh..." Kou had scare the kids off the bed like thy must of crap their pants. "Gah..Wha.wha..Where am I? ...OW..." He said as he was sitting up with arms and top body bandage preety good. "What happen?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

"..miru she-", "weres my okaa-sama", a 7 year old looking boy jumped onto the bed, his face reesembled the 21 year old samu who was standing by the window, yet it had a more sharp touch to it. Himoto tugged a cut-through headband and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:25 am

"Ohh man. I feel like I got hit by a house. Who the heck?" HE started to say as his eyes was still droping like flies. "Where did you come from?" HE ask the boy as he try to move his right arm, but could bearly get it to raise up.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 am

"we arrived here at 5am...my name is samu uchiha...that is my son uchiha jaschu..and itachi`s dautgher uchiha shiro...miru is their mother..they wanted to know were miru has gone", samu coldly said.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 am

"Kou just got his eyes wide open as he just heard those two names. "Where? Where are those back stabing killers? He ask so violently as he didn't knoe better and saw the kids wanted to start crying. "Oh..crap. sorry. But what did you mean Muri? The heck is going on?" Kou said as his mind was so warp into confusion. "What day and time is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. Empty

Back to top Go down

time to get back on my feet.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next