Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time to get back on my feet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 am

"...sunday..afternoon, 3 am..", samu answerd, his cold face no showing emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 am

Kou's eyes just sank down as he knew something wasn't right at all. His mind was so different as his body hadn't age abit. "Looks like this is not my place alright. Before I awnser. can you give me a list of years shinobis who had disappere from 4-6 years ago?" HE ask as he had to check something.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 am

"...you need to recover first....", samu simply replied.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

"I can't. Something isn't right. I can tell I don't belong here. I didn't even know muri until I fought her last week. and the training grounds wasn't like it was. She was an anbu I know it. When I fought her with Itachi. I...I...Why can't I remember what heppen next?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 pm

"..itachi wasent with her...you was in tsumoki..a 3 day long genjutsu of pain.."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:08 pm

"No that is not true. I just fought them here. Outside of the hospital neat the forsts od death. I ain't lieing to you. That is the truth. You don't belive me and then I'll show you." Kou actually got up without a care for his arms and started to run towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to get back on my feet.   time to get back on my feet. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to get back on my feet.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2