Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The chibi and the uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The chibi and the uchiha Empty
PostSubject: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Naka was walking along a strange path she didn't recognize, near konoha. She was trying to get to the Kuroda mansion, but was lost.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 am

Miru walked calmy down the same road, yet away from konoha, she had been visiting shiro and jaschu.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 am

Naka whimpered, looking around, scared. 'Uwaaa...I want my Danna...' She started to increase her pace as she walked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 am

MIru heard the whimper and looked forward..seeing a little girl on mere 10-11 years old, having brown eyes and short brown hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 am

Naka saw Miru and ran over to her in fear, hugging her tight. "UWAAAAAAA!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 am

Miru, who just was wearing normal clothes and no headband, looked down at the crying girl. "shouldt you be with kaji?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

"Wha- no, I'm not with him, he doesn't like me anymo- wait, how do you know who I am?!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 am

"you danna told me who you were...", miru simply answerd.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"But then who are you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm

"..no one you would like to know..", miru said with a little sigh, naka would be better off in her new life without miru. "were are you going?..ill bring you there so you dont get lost and run into some mean people..". Miru knew naka wouldt like her again, but she wouldt just let her run into stangers, since aiden wasent there
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

"Nah, I can go myself," she said, trying to be brave. "I know my mamas are watching over me in heaven."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"i know you mama watches you..but you mama cant come and beat up a mean guy who try and take you..weres you danna?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm

"He and Asmo are having a battle to see who gets to have Tartarus for his birthday...He gave me a knife but I lost it..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

*why im not surprised*, miru thought to herself, but only for a brief moment, any connection with the akuma clan, she had cut when she cut her headband. "Hmm..i see..My name is miru..what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm

"My name is Nakamura Kuroda, but you can call me Toshi," she said happily, grinning.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Miru resisted the urge to smile back, she had to remeber toshi didnt like her..if she grew attached again, everyone would just think she was trying to "take her for herself", or that. "Im glad to meet you..how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"I'm...um..." She held up both hands and grinned again. "I'm ten and a quarter now!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

Miru, still resisting, simply made a small nod, and kneeld down so she was in eyeheitgh of her. "And im 16..you know how to show that with fingers?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"Um....." Naka bit her lip as she concentrated and thought. "Wha....no I can't, I have only ten fingers!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Miru holded down her hands to naka, so she had 20 to work with. "here..try again"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

"Um....okay, ten on mine, and six on yours," she said happily, holding onto both of Miru's hands.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Miru opend her eyes wide..feeling thoose small soft hands again...she wanted to cry, but she didnt, she couldt form bond to her again. "..thats a good girl"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm

"Danna said that a woman, um, an Uchiha, I think, taught me how to ride a bike," she said eagerly, pressing her warm cheek against Miru's hand. "And that we used to play in a fountain together...I wanna play some more..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

(BUMP)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:53 am

"you could get a bad cold if you did something like that..2, miru said, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chibi and the uchiha   The chibi and the uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

The chibi and the uchiha
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next