Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check Up (Open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Check Up (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am

Hyate sat down in the large office inside the rain hospital.He was wearing his everyday ninja clothes without any of his armor or ninja equipment.The doctor told Hyate to wait in the waiting room until the doctor would call him. Hyate had told the meical team that he has been feeling pan on his chest scar, the exsessive training of chakra absoring had probably caused internal damge to the inside of his body ike it had done to many of his clan members.He leaned his toward the window where it was again raining and he closed his eyes as he slowly tried to calm himself to the sound of the dripping rain
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm

A short medic nin, face covered with a hygiene mask, came up to him. Her voice was surprisingly child-like and too young. "Um...mr.... Hayate?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Hyate opened his eyes to see a medical nin in front of him.He stared at the starled ninja for several seconds, analyzing that she seemed very young.He then cocked a very awkward smile and said "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"How is your scar? You said you were experiencing pain? ....oh, right! I'm Ushio Kuroda, and I'm helping out with your case. Um...how did you obtain that scar?" she said, a bit flustered. Ushio wasn't as uptight as normal medics

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

"Hello Ushido" Hyate greeted her before getting to her question."I got it years ago when I was bashed by a group of bandits as a child, it's quite strange as how its hurting now when it usally never bothers me.I think it may have to do with the excess chakra that has been flowing inside body during the use of my kekkai genkai"Hyate then pulled the top of his dark robe down to show his chest, where the scar was located almost directly in the center.It had several pieces of silver inside which his father had put in personally to help his chakra flow better since before his chakra would not be fully developing
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 pm

"I see..." Ushio touched her gloved hands to the scar, just hovering over it without touching. "Why are there silver particles?" she asked, surprised and somewhat worried. "Hm...."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:20 pm

"My father added pieces of metal to work as chakra conductors causeI supposely wasent producing chakra good when I was younger" Hyate said as he sqeezed his hand and remebered how his had to forcefully apply the metal shards when he was just a youngling."Those shouldent be of worry though" Hyate said as he made a smile directed toward the shinobis face."Since my body has been facing some internal pressure maybe I just felt more pain on my scar due to the shrapnal being there"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 pm

"Well, we have to check it out then," she said, and snapped on a new pair of gloves. "Let's go see what gears are ticking in you." She led him to a medic room and pointed to a metal table, gesturing for him to lay down.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Hyate followed Ushio to the room and layed down on the table.Hyate then took deep breaths as the coldness of the table gave him goosbumps.He closed his eyes and tried to relax himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Open to anyone)   Check Up (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Up (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1