Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Bright emerald green eyes opened to meet the blazing sun. She didn't know where she was, all she remembered was the ocean devouring the ship. She sat up and expelled the water from her lungs, gods did she ever have a headache. She had washed up on some beach, pieces of the ship were scattered about her. 'I wonder if anyone survived' she thought as she looked around for one of the ships sails. Nami knew if she didnt make a shelter things could get very bad for her, the slug agreed.

It was an ugly creature who only cared about itself and its preservation, which in this case meant the continued existence of its host.
Nami had been afflicted with the Susanoo curse since her estranged father had passed. When Raiden Susanoo had fallen to the might of Akatsuki the Slug had awoken in her mind. Nami had been just a small frightened child and the people in Kusagakure had come to be afraid of the seven year old.

It seemed like a long time ago but in fact it had only been three years. She had been living for ten years but with the Demon Slug unhappy with its female host she had aged more than that. Nami was forced to mature forced to renounce her childhood because of the Slug. She was sixteen now and she was stranded. "Kami let there have been survivors " she muttered gathering firewood.

Last edited by Samael on Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"KOU-CHAN! Kou-chan, come back to Mama!"

Kou giggled as he ran away, clutching his water pistol. He had been taking a walk with his mother, but she turned away for a second, just to buy ice cream for them, and poofed away in a puff of smoke. He had sensed something. He didn't know why, he just sensed something. Kou appeared on an island, where the feeling was strongest, and started to look around for it. Despite running on dirt and mud, his white clothes were unearthly clean.

Closer and closer, he came to the source of his suspicions. It was dangerous to be there near jagged rocks, but he was Kou. He sprout little black, feathery wings, and flapped over to where a blond was. "You!" He walked over, though his little 7-year old legs could only bring him so far. "Kou knows you." He smiled and waved to her.

Lilith groaned and ran after her child, after figuring out he wasn't on the mainland. She loved him and was glad he was born, but why did he have to be so...naughty? She hoped he wouldn't turn out like his father. She kept him in her range and managed to find him talking to a blond. A familiar blond. Why so familiar, though? She shrugged and ran over. This was suspicious...they were on the coast of an island, where no one else resides. Why was the young girl there? Was she why Kou had run off? "Um...hello there."

==============
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Mon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Nami blinked 'oh great just what I need more demons' she thought as she continued gathering wood. She had pegged the woman as lilith after all not many people had kids who sprouted wings. She would sooner be alone than hear the Slug complain about being trapped while its sire roamed about freely.

The blond rubbed at her temples after setting down the wood. Her parents had taught her to be polite to her elders so she was compelled to respond to Lilith's greeting. She inclined her head to the demoness and with a forced smile Nami returned the greeting.

"Hello" she said

( Have a Jaffa cake or have nothing )
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:47 pm

"You know, I understand you have to respect me, but you don't have to smile. Saying hello is enough." Lilith raised an eyebrow. She didn't know this girl, no matter how familiar she felt around her. And though respect was important, lying with your face was bad. "You can scowl at me if you want. I don't care." Who was she?

"Mama, this is a brother," Kou piped up. He walked over to Nami's leg and held onto her, smiling. "A very angry brother, but still a brother. Can Kou play?"

Lilith relaxed and nodded, though she didn't smile yet. She didn't know who the person was, she had no reason to be happy around her. "Yes, Kou, but you have to ask her first. Manners, sweetie."

Kou looked up at Nami with bright red eyes. "Can Kou be friends with you?" he asked excitedly. He hadn't received his father's smooth, fake charm.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Nami's face reverted to a neutral state. The white haired boy named Kou latched onto her leg and she shook him off. Nami narrowed her eyes on the kid, he asked if they could be friends.

"I respectfully decline your offer" she told the boy. Nami knew better, being friends with demons only brought about trouble and she had had enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"Ichu!" Kou fell back when she shook him off and landed on his little demon rump. He got up and dusted himself off, once again returning his clothes to an eery white. Lilith leaned down and picked her baby up. "If you want to return to mainland, the nearest is Konoha. If you try to do it yourself, it's going to take some time, you know." She was offering help, yes. She was still sore from the recent...emotion fluctuations and she felt a certain someone would find it the right thing to do to make sure this girl was safe and sound through any hardship.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Nami looked out to the water and smiled. " I think ill search for any survivors " she had not been the only person on that boat, others could have washed up. Aside from that Nami did not want to take help from the demon, she would leave this island without the aid of Lilith or her spawn.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"Okay then. Good luck." Lilith felt something irk her, push her. She had to help this child. She didn't know why, something just told her this one was special, important in some way. If she was hurt, then Lilith would have to face something bad...again. And she didn't need any more drama in her life. Well, not this kind of drama.

Kou pulled on his Mama's dress. "Mama, who is this person?" he asked quietly, pointing to the blond. He didn't know her name, and neither did she introduce herself.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Nami looked at the boy then looked at Lilith, a tick worked in her jaw.
"didnt you teach him its rude to point at people" she said folding her arms across her chest. She supposed an introduction would be in order, a truthful one she thought not.
"Ran Imanazi" she said before spinning on her heel. Nami walked away from them, hoping that they would leave her be. 'how I hate demons' she thought
"I resent that" the slug whispered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:12 am

"Mama, does she hate us?" Kou nuzzled into his mother's lacking bosom sadly. He had heard stories of them being comfy and big once, but now that her host had grown younger, so did her chest. A kid's chest. Nevertheless, Lilith stroked his soft white hair and kissed his forehead. "Yes she does, but at least we love each other." "Mama, is she lying?" "Yes she is, sweetheart." From the insincerity and gruffness of her words, Lilith guessed as much. Oh well. She would play that game too. Lilith followed the child, keeping her distance. Kou held onto her hand as he walked by her, watching the waves. Lilith planned to annoy the little Gaki until she cracked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Nami ignored them as they followed her. She had searched the beach and found a rusty kunai and piece of flint was all she found. It wasnt much but she could make fire with these and the wood she collected previously.

'I should make camp soon' she thought. By the position of the sun in the sky Nami could guess it was 15:00 hours, she had about 3-4 hours before the sun would set. The blond ventured closer to the woods.

-Sunset-

She sighed and rubbed the sweat from her brow, the shelter for one was complete. "Now for some rest, tomorrow Ill venture into the forest" she said to her self as she settled in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm

"Good night Ram-chan!" Kou called out cutely. He waved to her, smiling, then ran away to his Mama.

They just needed a tree. Lilith would only need a branch and Kou just needed his Mama's boobs as pillows. Lilith picked up her son and climbed a nearby tree. She settled herself on a firm canopy near the top and wrapped her little boy in a bundle of blankets. "Mama will we take care of her?" "Yes, honey." "Will she always hate us?" "Yes." "Always?" "Yes." "Why?" "She thinks we're evil people, honey. But you're not. Go to sleep, okay?" "Okay mama ... I love you...zzzz...."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:19 pm

(that same day)

Kinkai Shiboeki groaned, today was not his day. He had rented a boat and sailed off the coast of Yu No Kuni. He did not know why the water just seemed to call to him, perhaps it was the appeal of being out in the middle of nowhere. He could finally get away relax or at least thats what he thought he would be doing, kami had other plans.

The Storm caught him by surprise, his little boat washed up on an Island. The hull was full of holes and the mast was completely wrecked. Kinkai had been thrown from the vessel and washed up on the beach area while the boat lay upon jagged rocks.

"Wonderful" he muttered after expelling the sea water from his lungs. He looked around "well Tama might be Head of the clan for real " he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Back in Yugakure, Tama sneezed. "You okay, Tama-chan? Are you cold?" "Oh, no... Just felt a bit of a chill is all... I'm fine... But I think my Father is going to be very annoyed by something, soon..."

--

Kou had gotten up, woken his mother and took her to the coast. Lilith, being sleepy and having a weird dream, followed. As she held her son's hand, she sighed. What was with that dream? It showed her and some...man with black wings and red eyes. She didn't see his face but he was eerily familiar. Once the sound of waves reached her, though, Lilith snapped out of it and followed Kou. He stood by the water... And proceeded to relieve himself. Lilith chuckled and shook her head when she was done. "Honey, you're supposed to do that in the bushes, not the water." Lilith ruffled his hair and pulled his pants up. He then shook his hand and pointed a figure coming out of the water. It had brown hair... "GHOST"Kou screamed.

"Honey..." Lilith's eyes turned brown for a moment and she sighed. "NAKA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" "LILITH-CHAN! Have you see Danna-!" "Oh man...the whole family's here..." They found Aiden upturning boulders half a mile away. A freak storm blew them away from their fishing trip.

And so all four went back to camp. Naka smiled when she saw Nami.

==============
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:51 pm

( Why yes I am a extremely delicious)

Luckily Kinkai was on the opposite side of the island. It was early morning and he had awoken just before sunrise. Kinkai had slept inside the ship, luckily for him the cabin had not been damaged. Stepping out on the deck he looked around "this might actually not be so bad" he muttered, the ship would never sail the again but perhaps he would.

-----

Nami heard voices and took off deeper into the woods while Lilith was distracted. She needed to get away from the troublesome demons. The slug roared again as she thought about how much lilith and her brood annoyed her but Nami didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

(Nvm you don't want to RP with me anyway.)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 pm

They had been alone for so long. The clan was broken their mother had told them, scattered with the four winds. When the island had been ravaged and the village destroyed few remained. Mother and father, the twins and one elder. They would not leave the island, it was their home it was theirs.

Now others were washing up on their shore, men and women. 'ninja' the brother thought as he peered down the blond girl.
His twin sister was to the north east, another had been detected there. Was this an invasion, had one of the three nations come to claim his home. Kirigakure, kumogakure and konohagakure surrounded them, his parents told the twins numerous times.

Had they come for the treasure? He didn't know nor did he care if they came to fight they would get one. And so the missed matched eyes of the watcher vanished into the forest
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:57 pm

"Where am I?"

Kana had hidden in the cargo hold of the ship that had wrecked and had just awoken with Chewy.

"Hello?!"

Kana shouted around hoping to find someone.
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Amaterasu Uzumaki had been observing the ruined ship, it was one of many that had turned up on the shores but it was the first to have other people. She walked out from the cover of the forest, her guard not completely dropped.

"You are in Uzu no kuni" the woman said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Kana jumped not expecting a person to speak.

"Wahh!... Oh hello, thank you, I'm Kanashimi."

Kana looked at the girl smiling but kept her guard up just in case.
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

"I am Amaterasu" she said looking at Kanashimi, then to the remains of the boat. " we dont get many people here, corpses but never people" she said tilting her head to the side. She rubbed her chin " I guess I should be polite, the elder always stressed being polite to visitors" she blinked "yes". Amatersu extended her hand " Nice to meet you Kanashimi"
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Kana accepted her hand and shook it then let go.

"Nice to meet you too, Amaterasu."

Chewy sniffed this new person.

I wonder if she can hear me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Chewy is a large black wolf, some ppl hear him speak telepathecly, some hear a buzzing sound)
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:08 pm

She looked down at the creature "your a special animal, Ill make sure my Brother doesnt try and take your pelt" she told the wolf. She turned on her heel " Your welcome to join me and Brother for supper" she said moving back towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes she can.

"We might as well."

Kana says, starting to follow Amarterasu with Chewy at her side.
Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 pm

And so she took the girl and her wolf to a logcabin. " brother is out scouting the island I doubt he'll be back anytime soon" she told her guest.

----

Kinkai sat on on the deck of his ruined boat, he was totally relaxed. "kami this is actually fairly nice" he sighed watching the waves roll in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shipwrecked (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next