Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 am

Tsukuyomi nodded "Hai, come my sister has found someone else" he walked through the door frame. He looked at isamu " perhaps its someone you know "
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"Oh, well I'll help you figure it out Ama, after all I have to get back to Kiri at some point."

Kana smiled eating the kiwi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:15 pm

The woman nodded at the girl. After awhile she looked at a pineapple slice and spoke "we won't be the only ones trying to get off the island others have arrived like you did kana". Taking a bite out of the ringed fruit she hummed and thought of something. "perhaps the white haired man knows how to work a ship" Ama mused
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Isamu nodded and followed her. After being kicked out of Hell from suicide, she spent much of her time training. Unlike her mother, Isamu didn't know many people. A trait she inherited from her father maybe. She was fine wiu meeting people when they came by, but she wouldn't find people just to befriend them. So I she knew them, they were either family or someone who had approached her first.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

"What white haired man, is their a boat on the island?"

Kana said, using her lightning to slice a coconut in half and pouring the milk in two glasses.

"Want some?"

Kana said passing the other glass to Ama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 am

Tsukuyomi entered the kitchen with isamu trailing behind. He pulled out a chair and sat down taking the coconut milk from kana " why yes I would love some " he said. Ama chuckled and looked at isamu " your awake and in dry clothes" she said smiling "good, now come sit and eat". Tsu inclined his head to isamu "she won't bite" he said to the pale eyed girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 am

"Ah! Mmm...thank you for having me. I'll try not to be a burden to you people." Isamu bowed to the people in the room and smiled sincerely to them. They were giving her shelter, warmth and food. Of course she liked them, and wanted to be nice to them. It was in her genes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:13 pm

"Hello, I'm Kanashimi from Kiri, the wolf currently snoring is Chewy. We were on a boat that sank."

Kana said slicing another coconut and pouring the milk into two glasses for Ama and the new girl, then passing her a banana and a mango.

"Nice to meet the both of you."

Chewy raised to his feet then hid behind Kana.

Isn't that the one that wants to skin me?

He may can hear you.

What if he can't?

Uhhh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Tsu looked at the wolf "oh joy another animal that talks with its mind, as if Hideyoshi wasn't enough" he muttered.
Ama chuckled again and looked at Isamu "I just happy to see other people, can you imagine being stuck with this ugly lug" she said punching Tsukuyomi's arm playfully.
"I can say the same thing" Tsu replied earning him another punch on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Hideyoshi?

Huh?

The big one said that like a name.

Oh well I don't know.

Ask them.

You ask them, they can hear you.

Yes but the big one likes you more than me.

Your the one that wants to know and I didn't hear it.

You know he can hear us.

Kana then smiled at Ama's brother.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Isamu took the coconut milk with a grin and sat down quietly. She would let the people talk, they seemed fine enough continuing their conversation without her. In fact, she stealthily slipped out and started exploring the area, her Byakugan on...just in case.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Tsukuyomi rubbed his temple "Hideyoshi is a monkey" he said to the wolf. Ama looked around "seems Isamu took off" she said sipping on the coconut milk. Tsu looked to where she had been standing " Well shes a big girl Im sure she can look after her self".

----

Nami and Kinkai had met in the afternoon, they got along well enough. Nami had introduced herself as Nami Nara so as not to make an enemy. Her biological fathers surname was both hated and respected among the ninja world but it was best to be careful. they sat on the wrecked boat and chatted, kinkai stopped telling a joke "there is someone approaching from the south west" he said drawing a kunai
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Thank you.

"Where is he?" Kana said looking around for a monkey drinking her coconut milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am

Tsukuyomi shrugged " he's off being a monkey I suppose". Ama nodded and sipped at the milk " yes Hideyoshi is a free spirit ".

---

A tiny red monkey swung from the tree branches and jumped down right infront isamu. Looked at her and bared is fangs in a wide smile. 'hello' he thought as he looked her over.

---

Kinkai blinked " it seemes to have stopped moving " he said to Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am

Isamu walked around and observed the natural flora there. It was similar to Konoha, but wilder. Probably because it wasn't kept under control, left to grow on its own. She smiled as she walked around, enjoying the local scene and the peaceful silence.

"Naka-chaaaaaan, I'm hungry. Can you get Aiden to pick us some fruit."
"Danna, will you?"
".......mom, you could say please."
"Fine~ Please, Aiden, pick us some fruit~"
"Lilith, he's just moody, don't worry."
"Is it because he hasn't gotten laid in a few days?"
"Mommy, what's laid?"
".....fed. Kou-chan, laid means fed."
"Can Kou get laid too?"
"NO"

The Kuroda-Akuma family sweat-dropped together and Isamu giggled when she listened. She knew who they were. "Grandma? Grampa? Lilith, Kou?" She ran over and grinned as she saw her family. They had been giving her support and freedom ever since she was kicked out of Hell. "ISAMU-CHAN" "NEE-CHAN" "ISAMU"

*Reunion scene*

Isamu left the group with a wave and a full tummy. This made her drop her guard as she stumbled on a monkey.... MONKEY! She cooed and kneeled as she heard the greeting. "Hello there."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

Hideyoshi scampered up her arm 'I haven't seen so many people on Uzu in a very long time' the red monkey thought spoke. He sat down on isamus right shoulder and draped his tail over the left 'you might make a fine bride for lord Uzumaki'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 am

"For who?" she asked him, confused. Nevertheless, Isamu pet the monkey affectionately. She loved primates, she remembered playing with Seiyuuki when she was a little girl. Sure, he didn't talk, but he was fun to be around. "My name is Isamu Nara-Kuroda. Who are you?" she asked him, a smile now splitting across her face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am

The monkey seemed to chuckle at that ' the moon lord '. He hopped off her shoulder and sat down infront of her ' they call me Hideyoshi and I am a monkey lord ' he said proudly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

"Ahhh a monkey lord!" Isamu kneeled in front of him and smiled. He sure was friendly. She knew some crab gods who were very...well, crabby. "What are you doing out here, Hideyoshi-san? I thought you said not many people come here..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Hideyoshi patted her arm ' no need to kneel my dear I an not a great lord '. He got to his feet after snatching a plump beatle from the ground. He started to walk ' walk with me and I shall explain '
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Isamu got up and dusted the dirt off her knees. She started to walk with the little red monkey. It didn't matter if he was a lord or not. As long as he was nice, she would be nice to him. "So please start explaining. Why are all of you here?" she asked him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

The monkey continued on down a battered path ' well I have always been on the island ' he said. Hideyoshi seemed to sigh as he walked 'I was cast out of the summon world by the Monkey king after I purposed the Yonbi was his equal, if not his better'.
A bug flew by and he grabbed it out of the air and ate it and continued the story. ' I was exhiled here and in my exile I serve the Uzumaki clan ' he frowned 'but only the Moon and Sun remain to the island'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, children of Izanagi and Izanami, rulers of the moon and the sun. Just like in the folklore. I remember them having another sibling...Susanoo, I think, was his name. He ruled the earth?" she mumbled to herself. However, Isamu did not stop listening to Hideyoshi. "Sooo....when will your exile end?" she asked him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Hideyoshi chuckled " yes that branch if the clan loved the Shinto mythos " he said aloud. He looked up at Isamu and shook his head " I fear I will never return to the summon world my dear ". The monkey walked through some bushes and and sighed " behold the lost village of Uzushiogakure " he said seating himself on the rubble of what was once a school.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Isamu looked around. She sat next to the monkey and then put her hands on the ground. Her eyes turned blue, byakugan pale, and she looked around. Her blood flowed faster through her veins as she saw what was once there. She wasn't looking at it by taking the ruins up and rearranging them, no. She dug up the archives in the Underworld and matched it to the area. And seeing such peaceful places be destroyed... "What happened?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next