Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hideyoshi picked up a stone and examined it " Fear " he said quietly. He looked at her eyes "I see you have some Hyuuga in you as well, Akuma on your mothers side of the family I bet " he said smiling wide " such a deadly combination". Hideyoshi swished his tail around " Fear destroyed this village"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"Deadly for those who use it right. Disastrous for those of use who are too smart for our own good." Isamu smiled and turned her Byakugan off and looked back at the remains of what was once a beautiful place. "Who caused this fear?" she asked him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

"The Uzumaki's brought it on themselves" he said sadly looking at the piles of rubble. "The clan was full of Seal masters, Fūinjutsu is a very tricky and dangerous art" the Monkey told the girl. He rubbed his chin " Uzumakis lived extremely long lives as well" he looked at Isamu "and their allies were feared, the Senju and the Uzumaki descend from the Sage of the 6 paths you know "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm

"HUh." Isamu nodded slowly. She was a little girl that had to grow up into a big girl, and take care of herself, since both her parents had faced depressing ends. She knew that they would never come back, so she had to take care of herself, even with the help of her grandparents. Her Nara grandparents didn't know she was alive. "Tell me more about them. I don't know much about the ninja world."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Hideyoshi scratched his head " really, you are a strange one Isamu " the monkey said. And so Hideyoshi went into what Tsukuyomi had dubbed as Sensei mode.

"The Senju clan is descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. He was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy. The Sage's younger son believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favour the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha."

He stopped " It is not know which of the two sons the Uzumaki are descended from but I am inclined to say the younger "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:57 pm

"Mm... love, over power, huh?" Isamu smiled. Though she knew he parents had argued a lot, they did agree on that same thing. Love was stronger than power, because love knew no limits. "I understand that. So...why did the Uzumaki end up here? Why did everything just turn into...this? It's sad to see it. They should try to re-build the clan, if they're not trying to already. I think it would be nice to see this place clean again."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

The monkey shrugged "during the clan wars before the founding of the ninja villages the uzumaki settled this island, taking it for it's natural defenses among other things" Hideyoshi explained picking through his fur. " when the village was laid to waste all but three uzumaki remained here, the others scattered to the mainland going into hiding" he said biting into a juicy Beatle.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 pm

"...do you like bananas?" Isamu watched Hideyoshi eat the bugs and felt unnatural. She only fed Seiyuuki fruits and nuts, never insects. Though she was sure it wouldn't happen, she feared that he might get a tapeworm or an infection.... "And why is it that for your exile, you specifically serve the Uzumakis, not other clans? Not that I mind, I'm just curious."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

" well my dear I serve the uzumaki clan because they found me first" Hideyoshi said stretching his limbs. "I do indeed eat fruit, but when hungry I tend to snack on what is on hand " he said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:26 pm

"Oh... You seem tired. Do you want to go back to camp and rest for a while? I don't mind if you do," she told him, smiling. The monkey was so cute when it was yawning like that...animals were so adorable.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 pm

He shook his head " talking is taxing for a creature like me, I need to keep my energy levels up " Hideyoshi explained. He got up "others have arrived on the island we should go meet them " the exile said looking in the direction where smoke covered the sky
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Isamu followed his gaze and saw the line and cloud of smoke. Someone was there too, other than the three people she met at the local's place? Well, maybe they should all come together just in case. It would be nice to know the people that came there, if it was such a rare place to visit. "Alright. Do you want to ride on my shoulder? I love monkeys."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Hideyoshi shook his head " no my dear I shall walk, I need to get my exercise after all " he said getting up on his feet again. He led isamu to the ship impaled on the rocks and sniffed the air. He looked at her " I... I can not go the rest of the way...I must go speak with my lord" the red monkey said quickly before taking off to the woods

---

Kinkai snapped his head in isamu's direction, he blinked "greetings" he called
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 am

"Wait, wha...." Isamu looked back but he was already gone. Oh well. She would go and greet the new visitors on his behalf. The kunoichi looked back at the trail as she heard someone call out. "Um..hello there." Tentatively, she came forward and turned her Byakugan on.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"come friend we have shelter and s'mores" the man called from the ship. Nami sighed she had hoped Kinkai would keep that part silent, but then again it would be the proper thing to share with other survivors. Nami leaned against the railing looking down at the dark haired girl, she seemed familiar. Dark brown hair, Pale blue eyes and the veins 'Isamu' she thought.

" Your of Hyuuga stock I see" Kinkai said examining the veins around her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Isamu smiled and nodded. They seemed nice, and the girl was...familiar... Blond hair, green eyes... Reminded her of her family. Of cousin Nami. She smiled wider and came over. Nami would have been slightly younger than she was physically right then, so there should have been no normal way that woman was Nami. "Yes, my father had some of the Hyuuga bloodline in him. May I join you? I don't want to intrude, or anything..." she said politely. They were nice, but still complete strangers. "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 am

Kinkai nodded along as the girl spoke. There was two possibilities as to how the girls father had hyuuga blood in him, one of her grandparents was lady Ayame formerly of the main house or one of the few hyuuga children that managed to run away before the branding. He rubbed his chin as he thought over her request.

It was nami who broke the silence " family names are troublesome things lets simply give each other our given names" the blonde said with a small smile. She had just said troublesome, old ryouken was rubbing off on her.

Kinkai agreed " an excellent idea, I am Kinkai and this is " he gestured to nami.
She took the hint "Nami"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 am

Isamu tilted her head and eyed the woman in detail when she gave her name. Now this was interesting... Her name was Nami, and she looked just like Nami. Then again, Isamu had never actually met with her cousin, she just saw her when her mother took her out. And their family was quite messed up. The laws of nature didn't always apply to them. "My name is Isamu. Um... I know you say last names are troublesome and all..." 'Dad would have said troublesome too, heheh.' "...but might your last name be Susanoo, Nami-san?" That would be the deciding factor. Isamu knew of Uncle Raiden, her mother told stories about her father's best friend. Who had a daughter, her cousin, Nami. The only Susanoo left.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Nami shook her head "no its Nara" she said as Kinkai gripped the the hilt of his sword.

The older man had tensed at the mention of the name, long ago he and his 'brothers' had fought the beast named Ao. Ao had cut down two of Kinkai's siblings effortlessly, along with forty-eight other ninja. Kinkai coughed into his other hand "No last names and not that one in particular"

Nami nodded " Agreed " she said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"Oh...um...okay then..." Isamu held her tongue. These people were adult ninja, and to them she was a silly child, obnoxious enough to think she could survive as a ninja and bla bla bla they were better than her in every way, breeding, battle, experience, rights. "Ano... So how did you get stranded on the island? It's very...isolated."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Nami looked at Isamu but it was Kinkai who broke the silence.
"Well the ship and I washed up in a freak storm" he said sitting down. His shoulder length silver grey hair was tied back in a pony tail, his cool blue eyes were slightly blood shot. " Name is Kinkai" he said to Isamu.

Nami shrugged " My ship also wrecked in a freak storm, the captain must have set the wrong course when the fog rolled in" she paused "the storm and panic of the crew did the rest I think"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"Ah... I wonder if there's any meaning that out of everyone else who was thrown into sea, it was us that survived," she mused. Isamu was a curious one, and constantly overthought even the simplest of matters. It was just her personality. She smiled politely at the two, then looked around. Other than them, there was no sign of other survivors. Except, of course, her mother's family, but their presence was neglible. Isamu bit her lip as her thoughts returned to the two strangers before her. They weren't hostile, but there wasn't any sign that they really wanted or needed her to stay... Maybe it was better if she left them and went back to Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:20 pm

The old man shrugged " perhaps you are right " he said looking out at the rolling waves.
He would make repairs on the ship tomorrow and by the next full moon Kinkai would set sail. He would take Nami with him back to the land of Yugakure from there she could head to Suna where her aunt lived or konoha where her fathers parents lived. Kinkai wondered if his own daughter would do well as clan head in his absence.

Nami shrugged "Anything is possible" she said to the other ninjas. She sighed and popped a s'more into her mouth. Nami thought over things she had nothing in Kirigakure, Ao was there yes but he was just her grandfather. Ao wanted to groom her but she did not want that. No Nami Nara just wanted to be Normal.
'You will never be NORMAL' the slug hissed at her
Nami wanted to cry but she didnt want to give the demon that satisfaction.
And so the Blond ate in silence.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Isamu felt her presence unneeded, and thus, unwanted. She didn't want to trouble them anymore, and she was already over-stepping the boundaries. The young girl stood up and bowed politely. "Thank you for having me over and offering me your time and shelter, but I'm afraid I should go. I hope your repairs on the ship go smoothly, as I assume you will do so." She smiled, bowed once more and exited the area. She would go back to the camp, where there was friendlier company. Or so she hoped.

Once she saw the chakra-filled bodies of the three people (and the monkey), she rushed over and entered the camp after composing herself. "H..Hello.." she said, a bit shy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am

Amaterasu looked up "oh Isamu we thought had left for the night". She offered the new arrival a cup a dark red liquid "its wine, my brothers second attempt" she said with a chuckle.
Tsukuyomi rubbed the back of his neck " it turned out much better then the first, its sweeter " he said casting his mismatched eyes on Isamu. He wondered if when they left She would show him the world.
Hideyoshi was lounging about "Toads love their sake but I prefer wine". The red monkey scratched at his belly and yawned " It makes....me...sleepy..zzzZzzz".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next