Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm

' Thats my boy ' he thought ginning to himself, Kou was going to be an unintentional heart breaker when he was older. But upon reflecting on himself he began to frown, he hoped Kou made better choices. Samael had it all at one point and now he had ... well he had nothing and it was all his own doing. "No Lilith you were in the right, so if anything I should be the one asking for your forgiveness" the Fallen said quietly.

Kaji waved his hands " Oh no she's fine physically and Safe but well..." he sighed and sat down. He avoided looking at her " Samael killed me you remember that right ....well I didn't rise from the grave the next day or anything" he explained
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Lilith shrugged. "Hey, I was a psycho bitch. I was unpredictable, annoying and dangerous. It was natural I drove you away. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I don't mean to. I mean, I don't love you, but I still care for your happiness. So I'll do anything to make right my wrongs to you." Lilith smiled at him briefly and looked back at the album. She really had no ill will towards him. On the contrary, she was actually very guilty and embarrassed on her past actions. And to add more to her guilt, Lilith loved her life. She had a wonderful baby boy, a caring family and her powers grew each day.

Ushio nodded, Lilith had kept her soul updated. "Okay, our baby is safe and happy, and that's what matters. As long as she doesn't get into harm's way, I'm fine." Ushio raised an eyebrow at his awkwardness. "...is there anything more to this story you haven't told me about?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Samael let out a sigh, in his youth he may have held her to it but now. Samael got up and went about establishing his side of the room. He groaned, he was about one foot to tall for this bed, he would need to sleep in the fetal position. 'Fuck you eros' he thought as he began un-packing his suit case.

Kaji scratched the back of his neck " I .... well... Isamu thinks we are both dead " he said going to the suitcase at the foot of his bed inscribed with his name.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 pm

"Mm..." Lilith looked at her bed. It was longer than Samael's, but thinner. It wouldn't fit him perfectly, but it would accomodate all but his feet. "Ano..." She knew he would be too proud to agree to switching with her, so she would have to force it. "I want your bed, it's bouncier," she claimed, and helped him move his stuff to the other bed. "Don't argue with me, Samael, just do it." Lilith admitted, she had a soft spot for him as a friend. She never wanted to jump his bones ever again, but it would make her happy if he accepted this small change from her. Lilith dumped her bag on the shorter bed and started unpacking. "So Samael, how's life treating you?" she asked, truly curious to know. She was the worst thing that ever happened to him, so his luck must have gotten better.

Ushio nodded slowly and absorbed the shocks and changes. She wasn't all that surprised, but hoped he kept an eye on her anyway. Isamu took after her mother, and had a habit of attracting trouble. "Well, that's better than watching us be at each other's throats, right?" She smiled, then looked at her bed and pouted. Ushio liked being enveloped and squished, and this bed was much too big for her tastes. She wished she had a cot.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Samael snorted at that "really you ask an Angel of death how life is". The blond shook his head and switched sides with Lilith. It was funny, he laughed as he sat down on the bed. Really he didnt know how to start.

kaji nodded " I doubt it would have been that bad " he said looking at her pout over her bed. He remembered how she liked to sleep, they could both fit into a bed and she would be able sleep comfortably. He shook his head, kaji doubted that would fly with her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Lilith bit her lip, maybe she shouldn't have led on with that. She should have tried a different approach. Now, she chose her words wisely. "Okay then, answer this question... Are you happy with the way you are right now? A healthy, virile bachelor free to roam the countries as you please without anything tying you down?" Lilith was surprised, that was how she wanted to live, before she had Kou. Now she had a family, and...well, nothing made her happier than the people she loved.

Ushio sighed, she would just cocoon herself with the blanket and arrange the pillows so they would cover and close her. Without being hugged and spooned and clinging onto something, or at least boxed in, she wouldn't feel safe. But oh well. She looked over at Kaji and smiled. "I know you don't really like me, and may hate me a little..but let's be friends, for the sake of our little girl, okay? We may not love each other, but we love her."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Samael looked at her "Im not happy" he said simply. He lay down and stared up at the ceiling " Tell me more about Kou" he said switching topics

Kaji looked over at her " I Like you well enough Ushio, I Have always liked you" he said packing away his clothes. He sat back down once he was done, Kaji let out a sigh "love may have faded but I still had some left, it was you who broke the thread" he said opening his journal.

-Day 465-

Met with Isamu in azrael form.
Samael trapped me on an Island
Ushio severed our red thread of fate
Eros god of Love Brought Ushio back from the dead
We are subjects in some twisted experiment
the two of us are sharing a room
Should be fun being awake all night with her not three feet away

Kaji finished writing and put the book under his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Lilith assumed he didn't want to talk about his life, so there wasn't much else to talk about than Kou. Fair enough, Kou was a subject she loved talking about. "He doesn't like sushi, somehow. He says he doesn't like eating raw fish, and prefers riceballs and steak over them," she said, laughing. "He's starting to get better at riding bikes, so soon enough I'm taking away his training wheels. He also complained that I always cut his hair too short and he's scared I'll shave him bald. What else? Oh, he got lots of chocolate this Valentine's. He gave me some, though, sweet little boy." Lilith sighed happily and kept on talking about their lovable, devilish son.

"Well, you dumped me, it gives me right to let go. You didn't want me." Ushio shrugged. She had come to terms that she wasn't good enough, and never would be. Her self-esteem had dropped to a new low, but it was okay. She didn't need men, she just needed her family and friends. She looked down at her bare pinky. Their thread had been pulled and torn and had broken long ago, all she did was drop the remains.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Kou sounded like a good kid, Samael didnt want to risk ruining him. He would try to spend as little time with the boy as he could.He listened to her until his eyes grew heavy and he fell asleep, his hands and feet hanging off the mattress.

He didnt look at her, he couldnt. Kaji didnt want to betray himself, he promised himself this wouldnt get to him. He reached into his pocket and opened a storage scroll, he tossed it onto her bed. He lay down on his side and faced the white wall. Inside the scroll were her some of her clothes and a large green dango pillow.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

Lilith looked over when the snoring began and laughed. That was Samael alright. She went over and tucked him in, his ankles down hanging over the foot of the bed. She made sure he laid down straight. Then she kissed him on the forehead gently and went to read a childrens' book on her own bed.

Ushio squeed as the dango appeared. So it was with him all along! She purred and hugged it, curling into a ball around it, and fell asleep. Or at least, got drowsy. The bed was much too big to be comfortable.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:52 am

Kaji heard her squal in delight as the pillow popped into existance.
He smiled to himself but said nothing. What really needed to be said, he would have sent it to Isamu but... he didn't know how she would have reacted to her mothers belongings showing up on her doorstep. 'I failed them' he thought activating his bloodline. If he was going to spend the night awake he might as well see what the others were doing. The room with a blond bombshell and a thin pale man with glasses caught his eye 'strip poker' kaji smiled and started looking through the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Ah, yes, Ushio now remembered very well why she wasn't hung up over the break up anymore. Kaji, even at his best, could not commit to one woman. He needed an open relationship, something she could not give. He was a drifter, and would never stay still - Ushio was strictly monogamous, and even emotional cheating was counted as cheating. She looked at the pillow and smiled. She would make Aiden 'accidentally' find it and return it to Isamu. And maybe buy her that new Chobits figurine she had her eye on. Ushio was clearly not comfortable in that big mattress of hers, and so she would need something, or someone, to make her feel better. She got up and changed into her jammies.

Lilith looked up at the door opened. It was Beelz, smiling and his hands behind his back. "Hello there," he whispered, aware that Samael was in the room. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?"
"No."
"How about hunting?"
"No, I wanna read my book."
"Okay then..." It wasn't ideal, since they weren't alone, but meh. He was asleep. Beelzebub got onto the bed with her, and managed to spoon her against her will.
"...stop poking me." Lilith frowned, she was reading a childcare book and it was hard trying to concentrate. Beelzebub wrapped his arms around her waist, but he was still poking her.
'... I want ice cream.' 'She's a hard egg to crack.'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Kaji turned over at the sound of her getting up, he deactivated his bloodline and looked at her "Cant Sleep?" he asked. "I have that problem also though the reasons are different I'm sure" he said sitting up in the bed.

Samael was not a heavy sleeper, he opened his eyes and rolled over. " Lilith I didnt know we had company" the fallen said propping himself up on one hand. He had never liked Beelz, he was a real snake "To what do we owe the pleasure of your company oh great lord of Flies". Samael got up and stretched " No wait dont tell me what I already know " he walked to the door. " Im heading to the Kitchen can I get you something Princess" He smiled " No I dont mean you Beelz" Samael said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Ushio finished buttoning up her orange top and nodded. She remembered, Kaji had severe insomnia. And even when they first met, on the way back to Kiri, it was hard for him to doze off. She came over to his bed and sat crosslegged, also pulling his head onto her lap. She put her hand over his eyes, making him close them. "Imagine what you want most," she whispered. It was what she did, those years back, to get him to sleep. She put her other hand on his shoulder and let her calming chakra seep into his system.

Lilith looked up and smiled. "Grapes, seedless, please. Leave them on the vine, you know I like being fed. Oi, hands off the merchandise." Lilith rolled a magazine and whacked Beelz on the head gently with it, making him pout and keep his hands on her waist. "But Lilith I want some fun." "And I'm on my period," she hissed at him. At that, he sulked a little, but an idea came to mind. "Angry but horny?" "SAMAEL GET HIM OFF ME PLEASE"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Kaji smiled but didnt do what she asked he knew it wouldnt come true. He moved her hand and looked up at her "Your welcome to share this bed with me".

Samael smiled " Oh it would be my pleasure " he said cracking his knuckles. Samael grabbed him by the ear " come with me little boy " he growled yanking it. He smiled and looked at Lilith " Ill be back with your grapes, ill get you Ice-cream I remember how you liked a big sundae when you bleed"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Ushio laughed and covered his eyes again. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm sorry, no. Neither my heart nor body belongs to you anymore, Kaji. Just our daughter and my friendship. Now please get some sleep, you know you get cranky when you don't." Ushio chuckled, remembering the past. It wasn't bitter, just nostalgic. It had been fun, but she knew neither of them wanted to go back to the emotional hell she had made. She knew he wouldn't want them back. "Is it okay if I play with your hair? It's much longer than the last time I saw you."

"Extra fudge, no sprinkles, please and thank you." Lilith couldn't help but giggle when Beelzebub was dragged out. She snuggled under the warm blankets and continued reading. Raising a child was hard to do. 'Samael had better be there for his graduation....' Meanwhile, Beelzebub had been tossed back into his own bedroom with a sore ego and an aching rear.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Kaji sat up " I know we wont ever be together again but you can just Sleep next to me or my Azrael clone" he said shrugging as she asked her question. He didnt mind "If that is what you want go ahead" kaji said lying back down.

Samael walked down to the kitchen with a satisfied smirk on his face. He loved putting the little lordling in his place. He made lilith her sundae and put a couple of grape vines in a separate bowl. He returned to the room and handed her the Sundae " Here you go " he said with a grin.

Hel looked up from her book and giggled as her room-mate was tossed on his bed. " What things didn't go as you planned ?" she said chuckling again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:52 pm

"What I REALLY want," she started, as she put her hand over his eyes again and the other twirling locks of his hair, "is for you to go to sleep. Please? I've been up getting Isamu to doze off loads of times before, I can do it with you too." Ushio smiled and tried to get him to relax. Strange, both her exes had turned into brother-like friends to her. She wasn't upset with either, on the contrary, very fond of them. For once, Kaji was in the same category as Yuudai.

"Ice cream!" Lilith set the bookmark between the pages and gratefully accepted the icy confectionary. She took a great big mouthful and purred in delight. Then she opened up her mouth. "Grapes," she said, demanding him feed her by the vine.

Beelzebub huffed amd flopped onto the bed. "She's at that time of the month and got her ex to kick me out... Dammit, I wanted to taste her forbidden fruit," he groaned, Beelzebub had bedded many a woman, but not the first woman. He was envious of Samael, one of the few who had laid with Lilith more than once.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes "its not going to work" he said. Soon though his eyes grew heavy, he went through a couple of handseals unconsciously and brought forth a tall woman who looked alot like kaji. Her eyes were different though, they were a bright green. " you know your the only one who can put him to sleep " the woman said flopping down on Ushios bed.

Samael chuckled and sat down on her bed. He grabbed a pillow and put it and her head in his lap. The fallen began to feed her the grapes, it was better to do it now or else she would get angry. Samael was sharing a room with her, an angry Lilith was not someone he wanted sleeping across from him.

Hel laughed at that and then she looked at him seriously. "why exactly do you want to bed Lilith ?" she asked snapping her book shut. "really are you just trying to piss samael off, does wittle Beelzebub need to prove himself a better lover than samael" she teased giggling some more
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'm hoping that's a compliment." Ushio smiled at the woman and focused on making sure Kaji was really asleep. She would only be convinced when he snored and his arms went limp. "He told me he gets insomnia whenever he's away from home. What I'm not sure of is that...what is home to him? Ryouken and Ayame? Or his home somewhere else, or with Samael?"

Lilith opened her mouth and accepted the grape happily. Seedless, just the way she liked it. She sucked the grape off the vine and chewed, relishing the sour juices that flowed down her throat. "Shank chu," she managed before being fed another. "Ice cream," she said, meaning now she wanted ice cream too.

Beelzebub growled a little. "I KNOW I'm better than that old man. He just doesn't know it. What better way to show the world I'm the best than screw Lilith in his own bed and make her scream so loud he can hear it too?" he said, smirking evilly. Lilith would be a great notch on his bedpost.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Kajis snores were barely audible he was fast asleep. The woman smiled " they say home is where the heart is ". She looked over at ushio "you know the thread never truly breaks perhaps in this lifetime your souls were not meant to become one but maybe a few thousand years from now you'll hit it off" she mused happily.

Samael complied and held the spoon to her lips.

Hel blinked rapidly, this kid sure had a hardon for Samael. " kid your out of your mind, do you not know anything about Lilith " the blond said shaking her head, how stupid was this guy. From what she understood Lilith liked being the top and clearly Beelzebub was not the subitting type. But Lilith had slepted with samael so there must have been some compromise or exception.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Ushio looked down at the sleeping brunette in her lap amd smiled warmly. Seeing him sleep brought back so many old memories of hers. Ushio shrugged but kept playing with his hair as she talked. "I am not good enough for him," she admitted. "He left after all we've been through, so that must mean something's wrong with me. So if my so-called soulmate won't take me, no one will, which is good enough. He'll be a friend, maybe a best friend, just like Yuudai. But he will never want me. Who are you, anyway, since you already know me?"

Lilith kept eating and then looked up at Samael. Her loins burned from the hormones, but surprisingly, not for him. She smiled, apparently the breakup made her immune to him. "Can I give you a nickname?" she asked. "Something easier to pronounce than Samael. Friends are allowed to have nicknames."

"It won't be easy, but I'm patient. Plus, it'll be fun. I'll get her to fall for me. Easier said than done, but I'm stubborn. I'll fuck her over and be her number one," he said, chuckling. All he needed was one time, just one lay, and it had to be legendary. He didn't intend to have any personal ties to her right after, but that he didn't care, she was just a piece of ass in his head.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 pm

The woman shook her head"your relationship in his life happened to fast, men get afraid when the emotional part moves to quickly" her voice was soft and she gazed at the sleeping kaji. She looked at ushio thoughtfully " who am I ? " she questioned herself. The woman tilted her head to one side "I am who I am " she replied giggling slightly at that. "you of all people should know to better word your questions to us supernatural beings" she told Ushio.

Samael quirked an eyebrow " that depends " he said "what did you have in mind?".
He looked down at her and then looked at the door. "Lilith please tell me your not going to sleep with Beelzebub, I hate to admit it but he's like a very young me " samael said curling his lip at the thought.

Hel shook her head " I don't think Lilith will go for you, your to much like the man that hurt her". The blond opened her book and smiled " I fucked samael and if you can't even get into my pants ..well " she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Ushio sighed. "I was willing to wait for him forever and through anything, no matter what. I know I seemed like I would leave at moments, but I was never going to, I would never really leave him. But he left me, and even after 6 months of begging, he wouldn't take me back. He didn't want me." She sighed once more and managed a smile as she looked up at the older woman. "I see... How about this then, what is your name?" she asked. There was only one straightforward answer to that.

Lilith blinked in surprise. She knew Beelzebub was a fake charmer, but that Samael was worried touched her. He really was her friend. She smiled, sat up and hugged him. Not in the want-to-be-squished way she used to do, but a warm, friendly hug. "Don't worry, I promise I won't," she said. "I don't want to be dumped again. It's pretty painful, not that a casanova like you would know," she teased.

Beelzebub pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "I won't give up," he said firmly. "That woman will scream my name and I will rub it in the old man's face. I'm the better lover, not him." And so he went out for a walk to clear his head. He hoped Eros left behind some condoms for them.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 am

The woman sighed " my name I have many names " she said looking at Ushio thoughtfully. "In this form I am called Azra" the woman said with a faint smile. She grinned and created a heart shaped box " Care for a Chocolate Ushio "

The fallen shook his head, Lilith was wrong. He hugged her back " yeah well Im not a casanova anymore " he said plucking a grape off the vine. Samael froze and looked around " No .... Azazel is locked up" he muttered. It couldnt be his other sibling, Az hadnt been around in forever.

Hel looked at him " whatever makes you sleep a night kid ".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next