Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 am

"Mmm...okay. You seem nice. Nice to meet you, Azra." Ushio smiled innocently. She had no problem trusting people like this. Plus, how would a single choccie hurt? It wasn't like she was Snow White or anything. She looked at the box curiously. Maybe she could use something like that for Valentine's.

Lilith got on her knees and managed to bite the end of the grape, snatching it out of his fingers. She settled her head on his lap once again and looked up into his face. At first, she wondered why he stopped being a casanova. He was the one who loved to sleep around, even in relationships. Then she saw the disbelief in his eyes. "Hm? Are you okay, Sa-chan?" she asked him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 am

Azra popped two into her mouth " you .... know..... i .... just ..... love .....these things ". She handed the box to Ushio and licked her lips. "Not going to ask me anymore questions?" she said pouting slightly

Samael blinked " Its nothing " he said plucking another grape off the vine.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 am

Ushio took a chocolate from the box and put it in her mouth. It melted so fluently, so smoothly, and its taste was so rich she spent a few moments just relishing it. She licked her lips slowly. It wouldn't be long before the sugar entered her blood stream and made her hyper. "Mmm... What do you think of Isamu?"

"Friends are supposed to confide in each other," she said, pouting. "What about this, then. If you tell me what's wrong, you can ask me anything you want, anything at all."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 am

Azra shrugged " shes a cute kid " she ate another chocolate. From what she had seen of the girl she was impressed, smart good looking and kind a real mortal angel. " When this month is over you will go with him to Yugakure " she said eating more chocolate. Licking her lips clean Azra continued "you will go to the Shrine and she will be there with my people ".

Samael blinked and his lip turned up into a grin. " Very well but only if you swear on the river styx to always answer my questions truthfully " he said holding out the grape vine to her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:33 am

"Oh my... But..." Ushio looked down into Kaji's sleeping face. "I don't know," she murmured. "She's not aware that Kaji and I are still alive, and I doubt she'd believe we're apparitions or ghosts. What will she think? That her parents abandoned her, left her all alone?" Ushio shook her head and wiped away her tears lest they fell on her ex. "Please don't make me break my daughter's heart."

"Yes, I swear I will tell the truth and only the truth, but only if you do so as well." Lilith sank her teeth into a juicy grape, pulled it off the vine and chewed on it happily. "But you have to answer my question first, because I asked you first."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Azra patted the girl on her head " All will explained, She wont just see you and Kaji brought back to life" Azra said getting up. She bowed and left another box of chocolates for Ushio "I will be back I just need to go talk with a few people in this house" she said smiling

" Very well I swear it " he said looking out their bedroom window. He thought of how to start "Lilith i felt something just now, I felt the presence of one of my siblings" he said quietly. It made no sense to him his siblings couldn't be on this island.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"Mm, okay. Thank you for the chocolates." Ushio smiled and dabbed away the tears sticking to her cheeks. She wiped away the tears that dripped onto Kaji and continued feeding him chakra to help him sleep. If they could be a family again... A big, happy family. They would be friends this time, though, just friends. But a family, her, him, Isamu. She wanted that.

"Oh... It can't be..." Lilith knew the boys were supposed to be locked away. Who was Samael talking about? She was quite an airhead at times, and this was one of them. "Who do you think it is?" she asked him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Azra made her way up to room thirty three. She knocked lightly and morphed into an exact copy of Lilith an evil grin crossed her lips as she awaited for her victim.
Hel looked at the door, could it be her father come to visit ... Nah he was probably using his charm on Venus. She looked at Beelz " be a good boy and get the door " she said looking back at the book.

Samael scratched his head " when father death was split into me and my siblings by the creator there was Azazel, Azrael and Me" he paused and looked at lilith " each of us is an aspect of father death, Azazel would have been slaughtering if he was free". Samael frowned " Azrael was fractured long ago, most of the spirit shard were collected by his descendants" he said feeding her some more grapes.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hm? Alright, alright.." Beelzebub sighed and got off his bed. He went over to the door and opened it. His jaw almost dropped when he saw Lilith, but then smirked and opened the door wide for her. "Well, hello there," he greeted. He couldn't help eyeing her, her dress was thin and short. "Why don't you take a seat on my bed?"

"Do you think maybe its a manifestation of a shard? Shank you." Lilith ate the grape and opened her mouth for more, and sometimes gently bit his fingers on accident too.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:27 pm

She shook her head " Oh no why dont you come with me " 'lilith' said walking away from the door wagging her finger for him to follow.
Hel blinked lilith had came for him, it couldnt be a trick after all Eros had sealed the island off from others and made them into mortals so that ruled out a goddess or god of tricks. 'it has to be the real deal, and I sense no henge' Hel shrugged at that thought. She looked at Beelz "well have fun and you had better not wake me if you come back to this room" she said icily.

Samael scratched his head "perhaps, though why a shard of Azrael would manifest here of all places I dont know" he said having a grape himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

"Huh? Yeah, sure, whatever." Beelzebub was too focused on a certain firm, round bottom to notice. Beelzebub had always been a butt guy, similar to Lilith. He walked and followed her closely, and even had the gall to gently spank her. Yes, Beelzebub was a lecherous one when his target was in sight.

Lilith looked at him and pouted, she wanted to be fed some more. "People, and even supernatural beings, have feelings themselves and instincts. If he's here, then he must have a good explanation. Grape please."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Azra kept on walking smiling evilly after he spanked her. She lead him out of the house and down to the edge of the forest. 'lilith' turned to face the prince of gluttony "Just a bit further and you'll have your One night of Passion " she said patting him through his pants with a sly grin.

Samael obliged and fed her another grape. Azrael had been the brother closest to Kami and his Archangels. If a part of Azrael had surfaced then.... Samael shuddered. "lilith we need to be careful, we are mortal now and if we get murdered then we become Shades" he said gravely.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ah... Where do we start?" He was a bit confused why she was suddenly so friendly, but hey, she was on her period, she was moody and hormonal. He guessed the prospect for heavenly sex was enough to bring her to him. "We're all alone now, Lilith-chan. Finally decided to leave that ungrateful old man?"

"Oh..." At that, Lilith winced. Damn Eros. Being mortal, they could easily die. Though others couldn't get in, some might push the limit and come anyway. It would be the best time to assassinate any of them. She looked up at him, the one who had protected her once. She hoped he would protect her again. "Will you take care of me, Sa-chan? I am your friend, after all."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Azra pouted "Oh Samael isnt that old and he hasnt touched me in years so its easy to leave him" she said winking at him. She lead him through the woods to a run down temple " Now that we are mortal Holy Ground wont affect us like before" she grinned "lets go inside and make ourselves more comfortable". She let go of his hand and disappeared into the old temple.

Samael nodded " Of course I will Lilith, your the mother of my children I have to keep you safe" he said looking at the door. He recalled the runes of protection he would write them his blood later.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"Ah... Wait, what?" This was very, very unlike her. Beelzebub knew for a fact that the real Lilith would ask for them to do it near the main house, in the woods. Far enough to avoid getting caught by accident, but close enough noises could be heart. She was an extreme exhibitionist, and a temple? Really? She didn't like it in houses. The times Beel caught her with Samael, it was usually outside up against a tree or in the bushes. "Awww, why would we do that? Why not just stay out here in the open."

"Thank you." Lilith smiled up at him. They were broken up, but he still had a protective feeling over her, huh? That was...very sweet. "You know Sa-chan, for an ex, you're quite a good friend. Thank you. Maybe we broke up for this reason."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Azrael vanished into the darkness leaving him to make his way back to the mansion.

Hel had fallen asleep and was blissfully dreaming of murdering Odin.

Samael blinked the feeling of dread had passed. He looked at Lilith "the shard is inactive or has become aware of my conection to it" he said getting off the bed and returning to his own. He lay down and thought of what may come.

Kaji was out cold and was muttering nonsense. "whipcream, strawberries , cream, starfish, snake in hole, tight, wet.....mmmmm good" be purred
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Beelzebub peeked into the temple, she was gone. He sighed, it was a trick. There was an intruder on the island. He shoved his hands in his pockets and returned to the main house, why did she have to bring him out so far?

Lilith blinked and watched him move away. Oh well, friend moment was used up. No harm no foul. She got under the blankets of her own bed and started reading her book. "You know what, Samael...you don't have to take care of me." She gave him a small smile. "You wanted to have nothing to do with me or Kou anymore, so you can have a fresh start. Don't let me drag you down."

Ushio giggled, he was fast asleep. She placed the chocolates on his bedside table and went downstairs. There was a piano there, so maybe she could play some familiar songs.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

Eros growled it seemed nothing ever turned out the way he wanted. These fools took one step foreward and two steps back on the road to happiness. The primeval god restored their powers and forcefully ejected them from the island. The fools could stay suffering for all he cared.

Samael went to retort but he wound up in the underworld throne room. " guess Eros gave up one trying to help us " he sighed.

Kaji's comatose body wound up in a shrine in yugakure.

Hel woke up in her frozen little kingdom and pouted. She had wanted to meet some men but it seemed the fates had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

Ushio was sent back to Konoha, but for Isamu's sake, kept a low profile and stayed in the house. Lilith went back to the mainland and did what she did, etc.

( Topic end )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11