Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwrecked (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 pm

"Ah, wine! I've never tried red wine before..." she admitted. Aiden had spoiled his granddaughter with presents and pampered her despite Naka's protests. He had given her the chance to drink how adults did: sake, vodka, champagne, gin, bourbon, whiskey and white wine, of course. Scotch was her favourite, though. He had just never slipped her red wine in case she got too drunk. Isamu accepted the cup happily and took a drink. She licked her lips and just enjoyed the taste on her tongue and the light burn. Sweet and a bit tangy. She looked up and smiled to Tsukuyomi. "I think it's pretty good. How did you learn to make this, anyway...? Isn't fermentation supposed to take some time, and the wine, age...?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Tsukuyomi smiled "well its amazing what a person can do with jutsus when out of combat" he brought the little wooden cup to his lips and took a sip. He wondered how they would work out the sleeping arrangements for tonight. It was true that the ruins of the village held a number of one room huts still standing but if they were still inhabitable was up for debate.
Ama picked up on her twins worry and giggled " You Isamu can take Tsukuyomi's bed tonight, he will sleep on my bedroom floor"
"Wha-" the red haired man started to protest but a sharp look from his twin made him stop "I suppose that is fine". He stood and walked to the hallway "Ill just go straighten up the room, excuse me" and with that he left.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

"Wait, wha- no, no, it's okay, I don't mind camping out on the floor," she said, but he was already gone. Gah..she was imposing on them so much and it made her guilty. Being of pure-heart, the girl wished she could find a way to repay them, but they seemed just fine. Isamu refused to give up. She would not let herself be a burden to them! "I'll go help Tsukuyomi-san..thank you for letting me stay. I promise I'll make it up to you someday." She got up and bowed politely, before leaving to follow Tsukuyomi to his room.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Amaterasu sighed and nodded as Isamu left the room. 'why was she sent to us, why now' she thought sipping on her wine.

---

Tsukuyomi had already reached his room, he was rolling up various maps. Since he was a boy and the elder had explained how the five nations worked Tsukuyomi had dreamed of unifying them. He knew it would never happen, after all he was just one man. He sighed and locked up the maps in a blood seal trunk. Aside from his fantasy war plans and the room was fairly tidy. Tsu slumped down into his desk chair and opened up a book entitled Eden by K.S. Aran.

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 am

Isamu came in as he started to put his stuff away. For a boy, he was pretty neat. She smiled and looked around. The young girl would spend one night there, but only one. To stay any longer would be a burden to them, and she didn't want that. Isamu didn't want to be rude, like her mother. She was raised to be better than that. She didn't pry or snoop, instead she waited patiently by the door, letting him read. She was a guest, and there were boundaries.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am

Tsukuyomi didnt look up from the book as Isamu stood in the door frame. He turned the page and began to speak " your welcome to sit down you know, no need of standing in the door way ". Tsu turned another page and spoke again " I lock up everything I dont want anyone to see so your free to do what you like here, read, write or simply sleep I do not care".

The red head stuck the bookmark back in between the yellowing pages of Eden and snapped it shut, he was grinning. "Time for this god to sleep" he said yawning suddenly, it was odd he didnt even feel tired but it was like some force was compelling him to leave
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 pm

"Oh! Um, okay. Thank you." Isamu bowed politely, and when she straightened back up, she was smiling. She didn't know why, but just seeing someone else smile made her want to do it too. Smiling was contagious, she guessed. "I will still try not to pry. Your privacy is your- ahhhn..." Isamu stifled a yawn and covered her face. Adrenaline had worn off and now, she was just tired. She bowed once more and then went over to the be for some much-needed rest. Unlike her past self, she no longer snored. But she still moved around a lot and preferred sleeping in eccentric positions.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 pm

He waited until she was asleep before he came out of the darkness. He was the watcher, the invisible man who walks with all mortals. The Reaper Samael sat down in the chair Tsukuyomi had vacated earlier and he picked up the book that lay on the desk. He smiled and read the back, Samael had to suppress his laughter. 'It seems Kaji has found his true calling recanting my exploits' he thought while he looked at the sleeping form of Isamu 'that one certainly takes after her mother' he thought smiling.

He froze as the door creaked open and a Bright red Monkey walked in, Samael had cloaked himself in the darkness so as not to be seen. The monkey hopped up on the foot of the bed and looked right at him.

"greetings to the stranger" the exile said quietly
Hideyoshi was not shocked that a reaper was on the Island, after all death was everywhere but he did find it odd that one was following Isamu. The girl seemed perfectly healthy and her Aura was strong so it made no sense
"might I ask why you follow this child" the monkey lord asked

Samael shook his head "its to long a story" he muttered
Hideyoshi nodded "very well"

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 pm

"Guu... Eheheh, dango." Isamu giggled in her sleep. She hugged a long, fluffy body pillow and rolled over. She was so used to sleeping with a pet or relative, being all alone was...weird. She felt vulnerable. Weak. She mumbled in her sleep and covered her neck with the blanket. Somehow, the girl managed to sleep upside down with the blankets crumpled up around her head. Her feet were on the headboard, and her legs open lazily. What was causing such erratic behaviour, especially from her? Well, she was reliving a dream. A memory, really.

"Izzy loves mama and papa... Izzy wants pancakes please," she whispered softly. "Thank you mama, can papa feed me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Hideyoshi hopped onto the desk and tilted his head as he examined the sleeping girl. He glanced to Samael "Dream or memory" he asked curiously.

Samael sighed and rubbed his left temple " a bit of both actually ". Guilt at him, him the angel of death, the one who removed humanity from Eden oh so long ago. His appearance began to shift, morphing into an exact copy of Kaji. the Pale eyes fell on the crimson monkey "leave us" he said getting up from his seat.

Hideyoshi nodded, reapers were not the sort to piss off.
As the Monkey lord left Samael got into bed and put a one long black wing around her. He hoped this might comfort the girl.

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Isamu's eyes fluttered open and she looked into the face of her father. She smiled sleepily at the sight. "Papa...? Is that you? I missed you, Papa... Where's Mama? Mama?" Isamu's eyes widened and she sat up. Papa was there, but where was Mama? They were supposed to be together, all three of them. "Papa, where is Mama... Is she busy?" she asked him worriedly. The girl forgot that both of her parents supposedly died.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Samael sat up 'I figured she would be a heavy sleeper like her mother' he thought to himself. he would have to play the part of 'dead' daddy now. "Izzy-chan I have always been with you" he said softly, ruffling the black wing which was draped over her. There was no need in giving her hope of her parents being together. That had been his fault and in fact he was sure that if he had never joined with Kaji, Isamu would never have been conceived. In a way she was his daughter just as much as she was Kaji and Ushio's.
"Your mother" he paused " she like me left this plane of existence, if she is anywhere its with the Kuroda".
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm

".... Mama is gone?" Isamu whispered. Slowly, her memories returned. "They're dead. My parents are dead. You're not my father." Her eyes turned red as she eyed him. Isamu pushed the wing off and pointed to the door. "Whoever you are, you impostor, please leave. Pretending to be my father is insulting enough... Samael." Isamu shook her head. Real parents...would always be there for their children. Whether blood-related or not. "If I scream, they'll come check up on me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

'I dont know why I try and be a nice guy' he thought retracting his wing back inside his body. "well since I was apart of Kaji for so long his love for you rubbed off on me" he muttered sitting up. He looked at her and smiled faintly " I have been watching over you since your parents left, Angel invisibility is so good even my lovely wife cant detect it unless she really put in a great deal of effort" he said getting to his feet, he did not want trouble her further. Once he reached the door he looked back "Your father loves you very much, he thought it best if you were raised by your mothers kind".
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"He should have known that I would have been raised best with both of my parents." Isamu waved a hand and a demon closed the door behind Samael. She wanted her parents, but deep inside, she knew she could no longer have them. It was a lonely world without the two people she loved the most, but so be it. She would be stubborn and get through. Isamu sighed and laid back down for some rest. When she woke up, she could really use a stiff drink. No, not 'a', many many more. She hoped Tsukuyomi still had that wine of his when she woke up.

Isamu hugged the pillow once more as she fell asleep, dreamless. This time, she slept like a log.

- 3 am -

After relieving herself at the porcelain throne, Isamu sneaked into the kitchen for some sugar.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Samael was sitting at the table with Hideyoshi, the monkey was trading stories with the Death God. Samael was in the middle of one when Isamu walked in "So I told my Angels go out and protect the working girls -" he paused "Oh It is that time isnt it"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm

"Ahh...food?" Isamu sat down next to Hideyoshi and hugged the monkey god. She yawned and rubbed her cheek against his soft fur. "Mmmmh... Izzy wants food," she mumbled groggily. Sure, she was mature and of a decent age, but Isamu never got rid of the child in her. She was still a little princess. "Do you have pie?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Samael chuckled, it seemed she was more like her mother than he had previously thought. His tux was gone and now he sported black toga. He pricked his finger and a drop of blood hit the table seconds later a warm pie was where the blood had been. "I call it pie of knowledge" the reaper said with a grin.

Hideyoshi wrapped his tail around a knife, he cut off a thin sliver for himself and handed the knife to Samael. Isamu was left with two thirds of a pie
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Isamu blinked sleepily as she imagined it. It wasn't chicken pie, but meh. As long as it had no spinach in it. She hated spinach in her pie. Izzy pulled the remaining pie to herself, grabbed a fork and took a gigantic bite of pie. It slid down her throat and warmed and filled up her belly, making her purr and eat more, but in small doses now. "What's in the pie?" she asked Samael. It just brought a nice, fuzzy feeling inside of her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

He grinned " fruit from the tree of knowledge, tasty stuff that mortals are 'forbidden' from eating" he said making air quoets for the f word. He paused " encased in a warm Pie crust, with a hint of my blood mixed in for that warm fuzzy feeling" he took a bit and licked his lips.

Hideyoshi looked down at the pie and shrugged, he had eaten raw meat from a living animal a drop of blood wouldn't turn him off such a good slice of pie
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm

"No wonder I taste a hint of evil, I thought it was just my imagination," she joked. Well, kinda. Isamu chowed down on the pie, and finished the very last crumb, stuffing herself to the brim. She preferred chicken pies to fruity ones, but this was good too. She laid her cheek on the cool top of the table and sighed, content. "Do you have anything to drink that's sweet?" she asked the other two.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Hideyoshi shrugged " the orange juice is more sharp than sweet" he said patting his stomach
"I'm am afraid the reaper must also supply you this" the monkey said pulling up a saucer of water.

Samael was not amused with her joke but he would let it slide. Mortals and lesser supernatural creatures failed to understand his nature, isamu was no different. He pulled a crystal flask from out of thin air and handed it to isamu " go ahead and quench your thirst " he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Isamu looked into the liquid, then back up at him. She had no idea what it was. Normally, this wouldn't have worried her, but this drink came from the immortal that caused her parents to copulate and then crumble. Sure, she wouldn't have been born without him, but.. She just wanted her parents to live happily together. But there was never any love. Well, not from her father and Samael's side. They worked on lust, and followed their loins, not their hearts. Isamu would follow neither. "Um... No thank you. I think I'll just get some wine from Tsukuyomi later. Good evening." Isamu got up and bowed politely before going back to Tsu's room and burying her cold form under the toasty sheets.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Samael nodded as she left, he looked at the monkey " water from the fountain of youth " he said downing the flask shortly after he heard the door close.
Hideyoshi was wide eyed "your very connected Samael-sama" he saidlooking at the flask. The fallen chuckled " of course I am, I am after all one third of the strongest being in all of existence". He reformed the crystal into a tiny statue or Kaji "Her Father is a good man, perhaps if I had not interfered things may have turned out differently ".
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 pm

It wasn't that she hated Samael. She just didn't feel comfortable around the man who made her parents meet. He made her go through the harsh life of a child split between parents. Sure, they loved her. But they didn't love each other, not really. And knowing that, Isamu was sad. There was no such thing as true love. Well, not anymore.

She yawned as she woke up, hair a mess yet still managing to look like herself. Like her mother, just without the eyes. Isamu trudged to the bathroom wearily, forgetting to knock in case someone was in.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (open)   Shipwrecked (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (open)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next