Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirus Mission in the great desert

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Mirus Mission in the great desert Empty
PostSubject: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 am

Miru had reached the desert in record time bye non-stop running in the treetops with only 2 hours of sleep on 5 days. she was now standing on a big hill were she could see one of the places were the hokage had written in the scroll the meeting could had bein held, she placed on ehr mask again and the wind caugt her hair making it blow in the air befor she begang running down the sand on the hill
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 am

*After Itachi's secret meeting with Konan he decided to stay in this Konan secret room deep,under the sand.Itachi was sleeping for hours when he felt something strange.He felt a big,similliar energy.Energy like hes own.Itachi slowly dragged out of his bed and put on his Akatsuki clothes and hat.Itachi toke a few stepes to the hole that leads to the desert.Itachi jumped high in the air,and he ended up inside the ruin.He quickly slide threw the crack in the ruin and now was on the open desert.Itachi looked around him focusing his sight on a woman that was standing on a big sand hill.Itachi walked towards the women only to see that it is a ANBU from the Konoha village,Itachi covered his face so the ANBU wouldn't recognize him:"Go away!" said Itachi with his deep and scary voice:"Or you will just get in trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Miru stopped the moment she heart the family voice but deside to let mask stay on befor she stopped, she turned her head and looked at the akatsuki member only 20 meters away from her, during to the chakra she felt there was no mistake it was itachi but she keept silent
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm

*Itachi walked slowly towards this ninja,he was cautious,because the chakra he felt in this ninja was huge and very similliar to his.Itachi was walking a few seconds,and then find himself facing face to face with this ninja.It was a girl ninja from Konoha,and she was in the ANBU squad.Itachi was looking at her for a few seconds and then said:"I said,go away or you will just get in trouble!" Itachi then turned his back away and started walking in the other direction
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

miro was in front of him with an blink of an eye,but still with 2 meters between them. She was silent for minuts befor she finaly spoke"and here i thougt we would get a happy reunion..itachi-kun.."she took her katana in her right hand, while looking at him still wearing her cat mask
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 am

*Itachi was suprised by the speed of this woman.And how did she know his name?Itachi was interested in this stranger.He started walking in the other direction,but in a blink of an eye he appeared behind his opponent.Itachi then grabbed the womans long black hair and pulled her back.When her face was just a few centimeters away from his he finally said:"Now we shall reveal your true indentity!" Itachi grabbed her mask and threw it into the sand.As her face was revealed,Itachi felt like he fell into a black hole,eith no strenght to think,breath or speak.Her eyes where red.She had the sharingan.Itachi quickly threw her into the sand and he stepped a few steps back while he was looking at her.After a few seconds of quiet Itachi finally spoke:"How?Who are you?How do you have the sharingan and why did you come here?" For the first time in many years,Itachi was scared.He didnt want to believe that there is a Uchiha that he didnt know about,that he didnt kill.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 am

Miru got to her feet and looked at him"well well..looks liek i surprised you..itachi-kun...you dont even remeber me?..little miru..you sister!"she took her katana og looked into his red eyes with her own
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:05 am

Konan sat hidden behind the ruins, So another Uchiha is alive she thought nochantly. The effect the had on Itachi was quiet shocking, a piece of paper fell from her check and turned into a butterfly to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am

*Itachi was shocked.He couldnt believe he had a little sister that was alive all these years.Itachi was even more shocked that Sasuke didnt know about her.He stepped a few steps back and he said:"No!This isnt true!How are you alive?I thought i killed the whole family only leaving Sasuke alive!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 am

Miru noticed the butterfly for a moment befor looking at her older brtohder again"i was out to pick flowers for my sensei...when i came home..all was gone..the hokage sended me to the ANBU and the yraised me..i spend all my life looking for akatsuki and orochimaru..to bring you and sasuke-kun home to me.."itachi could for a second see some sadnes in her red sharigan eyes"and i wont give up even if its kills me"she took her kantana in her hand again
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 am

*As Itachi was listening to his sister Miru,it made him think about something he did in the past,like killing his family and joining the Akatsuki.If he didnt listen to the Konohas ANBU he wouldnt kill all of them.The feeling,that he has a sister was kind of good,and it made him feel good.Itachi listen for a few seconds and then he smiled at his sister and started:"Ok,now,whats done is done.Do you wanna fight or what?" Itachi slowly started walking towards Miru:"You know that you will lose?You are no match against my powers!" Tho Itachi was saying this,he wasnt so confident about his powers.Not that they are not strong,but...He could feel a big chakra inside his sister.After a few seconds of walking Itachi disappeared for a few seconds,and then he appeared behin Miru,holding a kunai in his hand and pressing it close to his sisters throath:"You are finished little sister.Now i will do something that i didnt get to do 13 years ago...KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 am

miru just disapperd in a puff of smoke showing it jsut was a shadow clone,itachi could fell the wind around him groring in speed and miru was 5 meteres away from him making handsings befor she opened her sarigan eyes ans shouted"wind style:Blade Dance!"itachi could see many kunai`s flying around i nthe wind and they got closer and closer to him
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 am

Konan sighed, she began turning into paper aeropanes it wasn't hard to move as thewind was picking up, might be a sand storm she thought. She had no concern with this girl, she left asuming Itachi would dispatch the ANBU. She had other matters to attend to like tracking down and capturing Sasuke Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 am

*Itachi was suprised by the speed and strenght of this girl,but after all..she is an Uchiha.Itachi quickly turned around only to see about 20 kunai's flying towards him.Itachi reached his hand in his Akatsuki clothes and ripped them off.He was wearing ANBU clothes that he stole from an Uchiha the night when he killed them all.Itachi reached his hand to his back to grab a giant sword.Itachi then got into his fighting stance and yelled:"Ok little sister,now its time for a real fight!UCHIHA STYLE!" Itachi was happy and excited in the same time.These feelings where overcoming him,because he was fighting one of his own,not able to use his sharingan genjutsu tehniques but onli taijutsu and ninjutsu.Itachi started circling his sword in air,blocking the kunai's.Then Itachi jumped high into the air,he then aimed his sword at Miru and threw it.Then he disappeared in a puff of smoke and appeared behind Miru aiming a kick to her back.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:50 am

miru turned around with her own shaarigan activated and she took around his leg,spun around a single time befor she threw him up in the air and the classic hand sign that was used of most uchihas was made"fire style:grand fire ball!"she took her to fingers to her mound and flames came out of her mouth up towards hmi
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:22 pm

*Itachi couldnt believe that speed that Mirus was fighting him.In just a blink of an eye,Itachi was flying towards his sword and a giant fireball was rushing ate him.Itachi somehow used his energy to turn around facing the giant fireball that was rushing towards him.Itachi then preformed a rat hand seal and then he his mouth started to get bigger and bigger,and a bigchunk of water started to come out of his mouth.After all the water was out, the water formed a huge giant wall.The fireball hit the waterwall and the fire turned out.Itachi then quickly grabbed his sword and he gently landed on the ground:I am suprised.You are strong,really strong Miru,but you know that you have no chance against me,now prepare....TO DIE!" Itachi threw his sword on the ground and he put his hand down leaving it a few cm from the ground,and he placed his other hand on it:"You know,im not just a genius,because of my sharingan,im genius because all the tehniques i know!" Itachi then started to collect a huge amount of chakra in his hand that it became visible."Now its ready....CHIDORII!" Itachi put his hand out and he rushed at Miru,moving faster then lightning.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Itachi could clealy see it didnt affect her as she just stood there without moving but suddenly she took around her right hand with her left and a very powerfull chidori was formed and she ran towards him now with her sharingan glowing with rage
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 am

*Itachi was amazed by the speed and strenght of this young girl.Itachi turned on his Sharingan and he rushed bravely into his young sister.Itachi was rushing at her full speed and all of a sudden...he was hit.But he disappeared in a puff of smoke..Miru wasn't paying too much attention and she looked around looking for him.In a few seconds Itachi appeared behind Miru holding his kunai in his right hand aiming for her leg.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 am

miru was again quick and her leg moved and kicked on the sand so he got some sand in his eyes så she has enough time to land on the sand a few meters away"brother..i will end this..dont make me do it.."she looked at him with rage btu sadness 2
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 am

*While Itachi was cleaning out the sand from his eyes,he heard what Miru just said.Itachi got into his fighting pose,and grabbed his sword of the sand:"Then end this little sister,i want to see how much you are really strong,common..." Itachi then started waving his sword in the air and then he gathered a huge amount of chakra,and placed it into his sword:"This is a jutsu i have copied from our little brother Sasuke when we ran into another a few months ago,now i will see if you are strong enough to face me!!" Electricity circled around Itachi's sword,and the chakra was now visible.Itachi then rushed towards Miru aiming his sword at her guts.He was moving in a enormous amount of speed,and now its is when the real question comes...Is she strong enough to face Itachi?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 am

she signed"itachi-kun..i may not survive this..but if it is to stop you..i do it"she formed many hand sigs befor se yelled"secret jutsu:elemental dragon!"a earth,fire and water dragon rose up from the sand while a wind dragon formed in the air over her, and at last a lightning dragon stroke down from the sky and they gathered around miru roaring at itachi and miru was glowing strong blue since her chakra was beging used,she moved her hands like sasori and other great puppet masters, the dragons flew at itachi and he could fell enorm mass of chakra from all off them
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:24 am

For the first time in his life,Itachi was truly scared.He didn't know what to do.Itachi stood,like he was burried in the sand for a few seconds and then....Like all the fear was gone,Itachi turned on his sharingan and like a lion he rushed roaring with his chidori sword at the 3 dragons that where flying towards him.Itachi was getting closer and closer to the dragons when he realised that he has no chance to survive.But he didn't stop.Itachi rushed at the lightning dragon with all of his might and fought against him.The lightning dragon chewed three his ANBU armor like it was paper.Then Itachi filled up his chakra and he hit the lightning dragon with his chidori sword,loosing a huge amount of chakra.Itachi landed on his back in the sand,and was lying there for a few seconds when he noticed that the other 2 remaining dragons where rushing at him.Itachi barely got up,and then...he gather all of his remaining chakra in his hand and yelled:"CHIDORI!THUNDER!" The noise that you could hear was horrible.Like a thousands birds screaming in pain.Itachi rushed with all of his might at the 2 dragons and hit them.A huge explosion happened and a giant cloud of smoke surrounded the area.When the cloud finally disappeared,Itachi was lying on his back in the sand,bloody and with not a bit of chakra:"Oh,the pain...You see,you can't kill me with your tehniques,im too strooong..." Itachi didn't have the strenght to talk he just waited for the moment when Miru is going to take her sword out and stab him
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 am

miru begang walking towards him and he could see she had great pain and had lost most of her own chakra to insteed of killing him she just laid beside him and hold around his wasit tightly with her ANBU form coverd in her own blood and her katana on her back she looked up in his eyes and her own sharingan was off so her black deep eyes was looking into his
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am

*Itachi was shocked by the thing his sister just did.She just laid beside him looking into his deep brown eyes,doing nothing.Itachi slowly placed his hand on her head and started moving it up and down.For the first time in these many many years Itachi finally hugged someone,and to think it was his own sister,was unbelievable.Itachi kissed her forehead and then with his deep and careful voice he started:"You must know,little sister,i am sorry for all the thing i have done to the Uchiha family and one day,you will even know why i did it...But i want to ask you,why?Why didn't you kill me now when you had a chance??"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 am

miru hun sobbed and begang crying and the girl who befor acted so cold and heartless was now crying and hugging him back while laying in his arms"i just want to be with you..oni-sama..you and sasuke.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirus Mission in the great desert   Mirus Mission in the great desert Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirus Mission in the great desert
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next