Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) Empty
PostSubject: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:02 am

It was one of thosoe nights again, one of thosoe were the sand would just keep moving in huge storms the entire night, anyone who ventured out there, would be sure to get lost and die.

Luckly, that wasent a problem for the 3 siblings, 3 of the 4 survivors from the big clan massacra. It hadent taken miru long to crave the cave useing her lightling and rock skills, it had made the cave a good 20 feet in and arund 7 feet from side to side, floor to selling(sp).

Itachi was looking into the campfire they had made with some branches from the forest a few miles back, it was their last stop in suna befor venturing into the woods towards konoha. He was sitting with his legs crossed, his cloak open and was playing with miru`s long hair.

The yougnest of the 3 had used a good amount of chakra, so she used the little time they had and relaxed, she wasent sleeping, but had her eyes fixed at sasuke, still feeling it was unreal the 3 of them were togeder again.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 am

Sasuke looking out into the storm seeing nothing but sand move back and forth, Until a shadowy figure appeared into the sands mist, Sasuke activated his sharingan and looked into the storm at the figure, It was pein-sama's chakra, But how did he find them?

Pein stepped into the cave with a long white cloak on with blue clouds, It was his civil Cloak he wore around, Pein looked over to sasuke and waved him outside not into the storm but a little so pein and and miru had some only time, Pein also signaled itachi out side also.

Pein walked over to miru and sat down next to the fire and looked into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 am

Sasuke could see his older brother was jsut as confused, how and why did pein find them?. Still being loyal, itachi got to his feet and walked after sasuke.

Miru lfited hier head sligtly, sitting up herself"...what are you doing here?...new orders?.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 am

Pein chuckling and giving a cheese smile, "No, not at all just something i must ask you miru, Since you joined the akatsuki.. I need you to show your loyalty to me And to the organization, I want you to slash your Head Band...Just to show that you have left the village."

Sasuke hearing what pein had said Having his arms in his own cloak sasuke was rubbing his head band that was tied around his belt, Which had a scratch across the kohona emblem..Which wasn't placed there by him but by Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 am

MIru sat up and lowerd her head"..gomenasai pein-sama..but i must dis-obey that order..", she said while running a finger accros it.

Itachi let out a little sigh, unlike himself and sasuke, miru hadent seen what dark sides the village had since she had been living under full ANBU watch her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 am

Pein let out a sigh, "Miru its not going to matter...Your against the village anyways.I know about the uchiha plans about taking over kohona.."

Sasuke eye's lit up, Then looking over at itachi.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 am

"..unlike you i have a family..my children are faithfull to the village..i cant leave them motherless..."

Itachi looked at sasuke for a moment befor turning his gaze to pein and miru..he knew how hard it could be to loose you family..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am

"It wouldn't be leaving them..It would be leaving the village that made it so you wouldn't have a family..The people who hate you and never want to see a uchiha's face..Is that what you want for your family?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am

Miru simply tugged her open clak with her hands in her lap"...i cant..i made a promise.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 am

pein got up from where he sat, Then began to walk outside, "Im giving you 3 weeks miru..If you dont abandon your village then your not welcome to the akatsuki..And neither will sasuke."

Sasuke looking over at miru, then turning his head and beginning to lean down beside the cave's walls
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 am

Miru simply keept her gaze lowerd until pein had disappeard fully into the night. Miru took out a scroll from her sleeve and tugged it.

Itachi only needed to take one glance on the scroll befor understanding"...soul summoning scroll..okaa-sama gave you it..didnt she?", miru nodded.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am

Sasuke was confused, But didnt listen much..He might be kicked out of a organization that will lead him to naruto..Just cause of his sister's loyalty to a village that caused him so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am

miru opend the scroll slowy, bit her finger and wrote some symbols hidden to her brothers and pressed them down, a poff of smoke came and a shadow figure roose from it.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:46 am

Sasuke still keeping his stare away from miru, He couldnt believe she wouldn't abandon the village.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:55 am

"now now there..whats with you gloomy look?", came a voice from behind him, a voice neither sasuke or itachi had heard for 10 years. in front of them was mikoto standing o nteh scroll, wearing black kimino with the clan symbol on the back and a dark blue obi holding it togeder, her headband strapped around her head, the metal covering the eyes, her hair as long and silke as if she wasent dead.

Itachi let otu a little sigh, he had known about theese types of summonings, a dying person could add their life surpoting chakra into a scroll, and could be used as a summon by the person they were made to.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 am

Sasukes eyes were still outside, Sasuke knew about these summonings but..it was his mother he hasn't seen for at least 13 years. Sasuke still trying to keep his eyes away from miru.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:44 am

Mkoto watched her 3 grown up children, silent with hollow eyes, all wearing akatsuki cloaks"..this really was as i feared...", she sat down by her only dautgher and stroke her hair"..i thnk you need to slash the headband...it wont matter if its cut or not, asl ong as you listen deep in..".

Miru lowerd her head by her mothers words and looked at sasuke"..nii-chan..if i cut it...will you like me again?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

Sasuke turning his head over to miru, His eyes were black as the night. "Miru..I never didn't like you i just disagreed with your decisions to pein-sama, which was extremely rude."

Sasuke then looking at his mother, "You haven't changed at all"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 am

"hmp...but you have sasuke..", mikoto said, getting to her feet, letting out a sigh.

Itachi keept silent but too ka grip of sasuke`s arm and had him stand him front of miru, giving hima kunai in his hand":.do it".

Miru closed her eyes half and too ka hand under the metal around her nck so he could cut it.æ
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 am

Sasuke looking at miru, He thought it was the right decision it wasn't diverting her family, Pein-sama Had given a brief example of what scratching the head band meant,

Sasuke put the kunai on the headband and then made a small chakra Go to the tip of the blade, Making a small chidori cut through he metal Neatly not having chips of metal scanned away but a nice smooth cut no chunks or jagged edges.

"The best for my Little Sister." Sasuke said as he put the kunai back into itachi's hand.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:36 am

Miru simply lowerd her head and let her hand let go of the metal, letting the now scared headband hang around her neck.

Itachi watched his 2 younger siblings in silence but put a hand onto sasuke`s and miru`s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)   Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking cover from the desert(hidan miru)
Page 1 of 1