Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) Empty
PostSubject: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 am

It had been a few days since their mission to the sand. Miru had been overlooked by pein for any side effects after the creatue`s chakra, but he had senced nothing. Why the creature had taken miru, and not itachi who had a stronger chakra, or kazuku with 4 hearts, was a mystery, yet, the bodies was a bigger mystery, what was they doing there?.

Miru was sitting at a table in one of the lesser known tavrens in the rain village, but still it was crowed. She had chitose in her cat form, feeding her dango, while stroking her tail. Sasori was wearing a stawhat to hide his face, having his enemies know his real face could be a problem, seeing as they would go for him only, and in big numbers sasori could have problems.

Itachi was seated in between kakuzu and sasori, dressed in akatsuki as the others. The people in the rain village saw pein as their savivor, as well as konan, wich meant that the hidden rain village was the only hidden village they could walk into, only meeting respect and fear.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 am

"Iflbodyklae...lekid_"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Chitose," Kakuzu said, looking at the white cat. She would usually be sitting on his head and playing with his tresses, however, since the last mission, she has grown quite accustomed to the female Uchiha.

Not that he minded or anything... He just missed touching that furry cat.

Chitose swallowed her dango and licked around her lips for any azuki paste that stained her mouth. "I said, why would Pein-sama send us on a mission to find the person who dumped the bodies?"

"What do you think?" Kakuzu asked.

"Well... If there's bodies, there's bound to be a killer or killers, right?" Chitose said, playfully wrapping her tail around Miru's wrist.

"Right."

"Then... why are we looking for the killer?" Chitose asked.

"Because someone paid a huge amount of money for us to capture the killers," Kakuzu said, grabbing his own dango before Chitose could get to it.

"Who's that?" she asked, pouting. "Some big shot, from the Snow Country. Apparently, most of the bodies down there are Snow jounins."

Chitose cocked her head to the side. How did he find out they were Snow jounins. The last time she saw them, they were quite decayed.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 am

Sasori looked at miru, his eyes serious. "...you been to the snow village befor, havent you, miru?".

Miru played with chitose tail with 2 fingers, and nuzzeld her little furry head. "..Hai..on a ANBU mission, with kakashi and sai..". "..what did you do down there?", sasori asked further.

"...Nothing..it was just a simpel a ranked mission..we were surpose to find the corspe of the akatsuki member who had died of bloodloss in the moutains after loosing a fight to the nibi....the member was you old partner, kakuzu, if i remeber right?"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 am

"Uh... yeah." Kakuzu said, not really wanting to to bring up the talk about his old partner.

"So.. do we have any ideas about this killer?" Chitose asked, licking her paws.

"Again, its killers. We have talked it over with the leader. And we came to conclude that it is impossible to commit this crime without a partner," Kakuzu said, his eyes observing the clouds. He do hope it doesn't rain anytime soon.

"And... i had some information from Ginji that there has been a lot of bodies found in the same situation as the ones we got. It seems that most of the bodies are dumped near in between the borders of the Snow Country and the Moon Island," he continued.

"Wait a minute. isn't that...?"

"Yes, it is."

Near the perimeters of the Snow Country, close to shore of the Moon Island, in between, is an isolated island which the Hiei's castle used to stand. After the mass massacre though, the castle was reduced to rubbles and only the ruins remains.

The Shikijima.

Kakuzu had heard rumors of the island being a haunted grounds. its not until now that he became curious of Chitose's birthplace. Ginji had told him that there are about 20 Snow jounins and other 10 jounins from various countries collected in that island. Its not that Ginji had purposely went there without any informations.

But the villagers of the Moon island, had had dead bodies floating off into their seashores. And then, the news spread. Ginji had tried to get to the island. But it proved impossible for regular humans or genin and chuunin levels like himself. After all, he's only an information collector.

It's girth is surround by sharp hidden rocks and corals, the waves are exceptionally stronger than any other islands due to its direct strong wind. It made travelling by boat impossible.

The Snow Country had their own jounins to investigate the island. But none made it back. Even some that did, they came back lifeless in the form of decayed corpse.

This is why, them, the Akatsuki, known for exceptional ninja abilities is hired to investigate the island. Originally, Kakuzu didn't want Chitose to join in on this mission.

But the leader insisted that she should. After all, the only person who knows well enough about Shikijima is the cat girl herself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 am

"..Shikijima, island...", itachi mumbled, befor looking up, togeder with miru. "..you still have it, dont you?".

Miru made a small nod, and tied off a small pendant with a black heart, with a golden arrow through it. "okaa-sama gave me it when i turned 4...she said it came with her senpai`s summon, a white owl, who said his last wish was for okaa-sama to have a pendant he apperently ripped off some person on the island..".
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am

Chitose's eyes widened when she saw the pendant. It looked familiar. Hell, of course!

"That's Kaname's!" she said. She saw both the Uchiha's looked at her questioningly and she was able to find her voice. "I.. Kaname is... was my babysitter."

"You have a babysitter?" Kakuzu teased. "What? I was small!"

Yeah, right. You still have babysitters now, Kakuzu thought to himself. "He's the one who sent me out of the island when the massacre happened... I don't know what happened to him after that though..." Chitose said, her blue eyes looking into the distance, sad and lonely.

But what really troubles him is who is the killers? And why are they killing jounins and disfiguring them? What is their purpose? And well, about why on Shikijima... All of them could pretty well guessed. It was isolated. No citizens, no governments, no rules...

A perfect place for a perfect crime to happen.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 am

"..kaname?, hm?...", miru said, looking down at the pendant. "..there was a man who talked to okaa-sama that day...he was all pale, had long untied black hair..", "and was wearing a bloody uniform with the same symbol on the back..", itachi said, remebering it as well, he had been around 13 at that time.

"..you think kaname has something to do with the scroll and the dead bodies?...", itachi said, looking down at chitose. "..it still dosent explain why the creature took miru..if he wanted chitose back, why didnt he just take her?"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

"I... I don't know," and she wasn't lying. That man, Kaname, was a loyal servant of the clan. However, he would go to the extent of disobeying the orders of the head of the clan to protect her.

However, he wasn't a ninja. He was only brought up to serve them. And the only skills he had were that of Taijutsu. He was otherwise untalented in other areas of Ninjutsu.

It was a wonder why, Kaname, who had been brought up to serve the family would go against the orders. She would be surprised if she finds out that he's still alive. Despite, nobody got out from the massacre other than herself, or so Pein-sama says...

it also makes her wonder, why would the creatures take Miru instead of her? If their targer really was her...

"Do you notice anything when you were trapped underwater, Miru-senpai?" Chitose asked, looking up at the female Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 am

"..they keept saying "mikoto...mikoto...come back to us.."...Mikoto was the name of my mother...in like her mirror twin..". the uchiha female bit her lip. and roose from the chair, along with itachi. "..we are leaving now..", he said in a cold tone.

"..chitose, on our way there, tell us everything you know of kaname...it could give us a clue about the creatures..", sasori said.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 am

All five of them boarded onto a big ship that will take them to the Moon Island. And from there, they will somehow find a boat that is willing to take them to the said island.

It would take at least two days for them to reach the Moon Island from Amegakure. All of them unpacked their stuff in their own rooms that Kakuzu had booked earlier, the Uchihas shared a room while Kakuzu, Sasori and Chitose shared one.

Once Chitose walked out from the bath, she dried herself out before changing into a cat again to further explore the ship. Walking on her own, the thoughts and memories of Kaname came flying back into her mind.

She sat on the deck, watching the dark grey skies. All four of them came to the deck as well, sitting on the benches available.

"He was like an older brother to me," Chitose said, looking at Kakuzu.

"Tell us about his... hobbies or any special characteristics," he said.

"He was not a ninja. He lack the ability to manipulate chakra well. He's a kind-hearted boy who wouldn't hurt a fly." Chitose stopped in her tracks. Kaname was a handsome boy with long black hair, always tied up in a high ponytail, he had creamy pale skin and sharp features.

Soft brown eyes that brings warmth and a reassuring smile. When Chitose was in the castle, the heiress is forbidden to wander outside the castle, Kaname would sneak her out to play in the forest, even knowing that it would get himself into trouble.

Chitose is a warm-blooded shapeshifter, unlike her younger brother who could shapeshift into a fish or a lizard. The only cold blooded animal she could shapeshift into is a snake. And that took a lot of practice. Because of that, she liked the forest.

Kaname was a sea person. He liked the calm outlooks of the sea, the unstable strong waves on the edges of it and the beautiful marine lives that lives beneath.

Sometimes, Chitose would watch him by the seashore, from her bedroom's window. He would catch a stranded turtle and carry it back to the sea. Sometimes, he would show her the beautiful corals.

"He.. loved the sea..." Chitose said. She told them about the massacre.

"Do you know that mermaids actually exist, Ojousama?" Kaname asked the little girl at the age of four. She only stared at him, her knowledge being limited at such young age.

"What's mermaid?" she asked the boy, in his late teens. Kaname chuckled and brought her into a hug. "Mermaids, are half human and half fish. They have a human head and body but a fish tail instead of legs," he said to her.

"That's sad," the four-year-old Chitose said. "Why is that?" Kaname asked her. "They won't be able to walk. Then I won't be able to show them the forest!" she said enthusiastically. Kaname only smiled at her.

"They... don't like the forest," he said.

"Why not?"

"They are creatures that takes a high priority towards aesthetic values. They love the blue sea, a lot. So I doubt they'll want to go to the forest," he said.

"Well, their lost. I like the forest better," Chitose said, sucking on her pinky finger. Kaname tickled her and made her giggle. "But you have eyes of the ocean," Kaname said, looking into her bright blue eyes. He loved her eyes. Unlike her parents and her younger brother who had deep grey orbs, her's is a surprisingly exotic hue of blue.

"Maybe I should show you the beach sometimes?" Kaname said.

"Okay!"

"i don't see any mermaids..." Chitose asked, her hand grabbing Kaname's pants, as a child, she feared the waters. Its too cold and the waves are too loud.

Kaname looked down at her. Then he picked her up in his arms, raising her up high in the air. "You're my mermaid, Chitose."

Chitose's eyes widened, when he called her name. He never addresses her like that. It's always Ojousama and the honorifics with him. But she didn't mind. She was happy.

But back then, she didn't notice the preoccupied look in his eyes. She never knew the loneliness within him.

"That's all I can remember. My memories are a little bit blur after that, i don't know why," Chitose said. After the massacre she had constant headaches in the first few months and after those headaches are gone, the nightmares started.

"Maybe getting you there would help you regain some of your memories?" Kakuzu said to himself.

"Oh, and one more thing," Chitose said, turning to look at the four of them. "It's about the bodies," she gave a sharp look at Kakuzu. He nodded. So he noticed it too.

"They were disfigured, badly. And several organs are missing. Each bodies varies from each other, as for the reason, I don't know yet. But the thing they have in common?" Kakuzu said, looking at the Uchihas and Sasori.

"Their eyes are missing."

"As if gouged out by something uneven," he said.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 am

Both miru and itachi laid a hand onto one of their eyes, looking down. ".eyes are missing..2, miru mumbled.

"Hmm..the uchiha clan used to kill eacthoder to gain the next step of the sharingan, right?...", sasori said, befor saying something more. "hm...chitose...when we arrive..try to remeber...did kaname speak of some girl who lived far away?, one with black hair, eyes and pale skin?..who looks like miru does..".

"okaa-sama traveld wild and far befor she married oto-sama..", miru said again, looking down at chitose, nuzzling her cat ear sligtly.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:12 am

Chitose shook her head. There are empty spaces in her memories, as if someone tempered with them. So, she can't be sure. Kakuzu sighed and walked back into the room they shared. It is getting late and it has started to rain a little.

Chitose lied near Sasori on the bed, her eyes wide open while the other two slept. She keep replaying the memories back in her head but she couldn't fill in the blanks still... After a while she fell into a deep slumber.

A four-year-old Chitose climbed up the chair and grabbed the snow globe from the mantelpiece. Kaname walked towards her and asked her why she keeps looking at the lone penguin within the snow globe.

"He might be lonely so..."

Kaname looked sadly at the girl, after her younger brother was born, she was ignored and abandoned even by her own parents. Because of that, she's receptive of anything, she became sensitive and began to look at the world through a dark view of life.

"Hmm... He might be," Kaname said. "But he lives in a perfect world..."

"No! Please forgive her!" Kaname pleaded, kneeling down in front of Chitose and bowing deeply at her father, the clan's current leader. "What are you doing, Kaname?! Get out of my way!" her father's voice was angry and unforgiving.

"She didn't mean it, Hiei-sama!" Kaname said, feeling Chitose crying and trembling behind him. Disregard of Kaname's plead, her father shoved him away and went for a hard backslap on her face. She fell to the ground, defenseless.

"Didn't I taught you the etiquettes of being a member of a noble family?!" Her father yelled at her.

"Eavesdropping and sneaking out are totally forbidden and yet you do it all the time!" He gave a kick to her stomach, out of rage.

Kaname pushed her father away and stood in front of her again. "Please! Hiei-sama! Stop it! She's only a child!"

"She's a Hiei child and I will not tolerate such misbehaviours! And what is wrong with you?! You are here to obey me not to protect her! Your job with her is done now, you are going to be taking care of Seishiro from now on!" her father grabbed Kaname by his collar.

"NO! Don't! Kaname, don't leave me!" Chitose cried out, coughing out blood. Kaname looked sadly at the girl. If that's the only way to keep her from harm...

"Y...Yes, sir..." he said, his head hung limply. Chitose's father walked away, stomping, and slamming the door of her bedroom shut, leaving the two behind.

"W..Why? Kaname? You said you'll never leave me..." Chitose said, feeling betrayed.

"I'm sorry."

"What's your name little girl?" a young woman in her late twenties asked Chitose, who was sitting on a tree branch in the forest all alone, watching Kaname and her brother, Seishirou, playing at the beach. Chitose looked down at her. She was pretty, with long black hair and dark black eyes which contrast her bright blue ones alot.

"..." She didn't answer. But continued to look at the sea and feel the breeze brush through her long hair.

"Okay... Mind telling me how it looks like up there?" the lady asked.

Chitose hesitated for a while before she answered. "Lonely."

"hmm..." the woman contemplated, then she climbed up and sat beside Chitose. "Well, I wouldn't say it is... The sea is looking pretty lively today."

She looked at the small child. Certainly a ninja. If not, she wouldn't be able to get so far high up here on her own. "What's your name? Mine is Mikoto, Uchiha Mikoto."

Chitose looked at her. "I... I'm Chitose... just Chitose."

The sea was unstable, the waves are slapping hardly on the cliffs, there are thunders clapping every second, the rain came down heavy. The sea, which used to be the colours of her eyes, now turned black and it emitted an evil atmostphere.

At that time, Kaname and Seishirou were within the castles, eating dinner together with their parents. Chitose was nowhere to be seen. She stopped having dinner with them since Kaname has left her side.

She was taking a small walk in the forest, near the beach when a small voice called out to her.

She followed the voice dreamily, and not noticing where she was even though she was standing in the waters waist-deep. It was like the voice, was hypnotizing her. She only regained her own consciousness when a huge wave brought her down into the waters.

Panicked, she tried to swim back to the surface but she only sank further down into the waters. Her back hit the coral reef a few times due to the strong waves, until a huge tentacle-like thing caught her and brought her down to the bottomless sea.

"Who... who are you?" Chitose thought in her mind when she comes face to face with a woman with pale blue skin and long brown hair. She had slitted eyes like hers when she was in a cat form.

"Where is Kaname-dono?" She can hear the creature's voice even if it didn't open it's mouth to speak. "Are you his mermaid?" Chitose thought, but somehow, her thought can be connected to it.

She gave her a sad look and shook her head. "Unfortunately not..."

"Then who are you?" she asked.

"Ojousama! Ojousama!" A loud voice vibrated through the waters from above. it was Kaname's voice. Apparently, the boy was curious about where she went since she wasn't in her bedroom. When he came to the shore, he found her sandals floating nearby and yet no signs of her.

"No! Don't release me!" Chitose said to the creature. It raised an eyebrow at her. "...why not...?"

"I... I don't want to go back there."

The creature shook it's head gracefully. Its hair floating in the waters. "This is not your world, my dear. Your world is with the forest."

The last thing Chitose saw, was the sad blue eyes of the creature before she got knocked out cold.

"Oh, my God. Please be alive!"

A hard thump on her chest made it hard to breathe.

Thump. Thump.

She sat up and vomitted water and choked from it a few times. Her body shivered from the cold, then all of a sudden she felt warmth embracing her body. "Thank God!" Kaname said, his hair wet from the diving.

"K...Kaname?" Chitose mumbled.

"Yes, yes it's me! Don't you ever do that again!" Kaname said, holding her tightly.

"Mermaids do exist..." was the last thing she said, before she fell unconscious in his arms.

'What on earth is she talking about' Kaname thought. Mermaids don't exist in reality. She IS his mermaid.

What was she doing in the waters anyway?

"Kaname?"

"Don't you ever, ever, close your eyes. Promise me that."

"...why?"

"You have a pair of gorgeous eyes and don't be afraid to show it."

"Kaname... I_"

"Promise me."

"I...I promise..."

A hard jerk on the ship made Chitose fall from the bed. A huge storm has arrived is getting heavier and it made the ship rock back and forth in the sea. She fell to the ground with a grunt and tried to stand in the condition. Kakuzu was already awake and went outside to take a look about how bad the storm was.

The ship jerked to the side again and this time, Chitose got thrown over to the side of the room due to her light bodyweight as a cat. She felt a small shelf hit her side as all the things began sliding towards her.

((sorry was long... got carried away... <__<))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 am

((its okay xD))

"miru..you have the scroll still?..", itachi said, holding onto a door frame, preventing himself from falling around like chitose had.

"..i do..", miru formed serval handseals, and the last they got to see was a large snake creature, befor everything went black.

Miru groand when she finaly awoke. The female uchiha quickly sat up, looking around herself. They were on a large beach, almost seeing no ending. The sun was low, meaning it was late afternoon. The others laid around her, being knocked out by the waves.

Miru looked over at itachi who laid nearest. His chest was rising, and only his clothes seemend to be a little ripped. Since sasori didnt need to breath, and kakuzu had 5 hearts, along with the ability to harden himself, Miru craweld over on all four`s to chitose, who had returned into her human form, and gently pressed onto her chest, adding chakra, forming the water to come out of her.

When most of the water had gone out of her lungs, and miru feelt a puls, She gently took of her akatsuki cloak and wrapped chitose into it, so she wouldt get sunburned.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Kakuzu woke up, observing his surroundings, feeling sand on his pants, he stood up and brushed it off. He then looked at Miru. Looks like she had used that jutsu, again without warning.

"Where's_" Kakuzu was about to ask about the cat's whereabout but stop when he saw the naked girl in Miru's cloak. Of course, he's worried. That girl never liked the waters.

Right, now where are they? He looked around, the beach was peaceful, the sand is white, there are palm trees everywhere and even a few boats on the shore. Wherever they are, they're not on Shikijima.

Moon Island?

Kakuzu saw Sasori and Itachi getting up and he immediately said that they'll need to find a boat to travel to Shikijima. But since all of them were tired, they decided to lodge in a motel at the Moon Island for today. They were very close to the Shikijima though, then maybe Chitose would be able to remember something.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Miru was sitting in the window on the large shared room they had rented. Her eyes were hollow, as if she was going through some kind of trance.

Sasori looked over it, watching the sea wind making miru`s raven hair glide around her softly, and let out a ltitle sigh. "..She`s been like that since we came here"
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:18 am

"Well, who wouldn't? When you're this close to the place someone you held dearly have been?" Kakuzu said, hands caressing the sleeping Chitose who was put into a yukate they found in the room's closet.

Her looks are with a troubled expression. It wasn't a surprise. Pasts, especially ninja ones are most often depressing and not worth mentioning or remembering. Asking a ninja to bring back bad childhood memories isn't really humane.

"Nnn..." Chitose woke up, rubbing her own eyes. She looked around the room and looked at Kakuzu. "We're at the Moon Island," he said, answering the question in her mind. "What are we doing here?" she asked.

"Rest. We'll get a boat to the Shikijima the next morning," he said, pulling her long hair back as she coughed a few times.

"Can't we just fly there? I hate boats, they make me seasick," she said, looking at Kakuzu pleadingly. "Not all of us can fly like you, Chitose," Kakuzu said.

"Any...anything you can remember?" he asked.

Chitose shook her head. "Nothing."

Kakuzu sighed and told her to go back to sleep, she doesn't want to so he let her walk around the streets for a while before coming back into the motel and put her to sleep.

"Obsession. That's what he's into." Kakuzu said.

In her dream, Kakuzu seemed pretty... blur. Standign next to him were Sasori, Itachi and Miru. She knew it was them even though their features are blurred and moved as in statics.

"He's pretty down when you left."

"He's gone mad."

They started speaking to her, not bothering about her answers.

"He's a pedophile."

A soft chuckle.

"She's lovable, it's only natural. Besides, he's only what, sixteen at the time?"

"That's crazy."

"You're right. She's crazy. They're all crazy."

"The sea_"

Chitose woke up when the bright sun illuminated the room, it's ray directing at her from the window. She stretched and look at the other four sleeping figures.

Weird dream...

She lied down on the bed again, looking at the ceiling.

Obsession...

Kakuzu shifted in the bed and his arms found its way around her waist, pulling her closer. She smiled and turned back into a cat, snuggling him and nesting in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 am

Miru watched the 2 snuggle up togeder. She couldt see them as lovers, and their bond seemend more like a close brother and sister one. She let out a sigh, she wished she could be chitose, fly, swim, run wereever she wanted, and had some soft arms to cuddle into when you were sad or just needed a hug. She remained in the window and trached the pendant with her thumb, inorging the arching pains from her belly, screaming to her to eat..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasori was the first one to awake. He checked all his limps hadent gotten any stains, and looked around. Itachi had left his bed to go down and meet the captain of the boat about the payment. Kakuzu was taking on his clothes, while chitose was laying on his pillow in her cat form, all curled togeder. And well, miru she hadent moved. She still had the glaze look in her eyes, and her skin seemend more pale than ever in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 am

"Wake up. The sunshine says hello and good morning," Kakuzu poked his finger at Chitose's back. Chitose moaned and shifted her position. "Tell the sunshine that I hope it get hit by the moon and die," she said. "Not. C'mon," Kakuzu said, grabbing her from the pillow and placed her on his shoulder.

"Let's go," Kakuzu said to Miru and Sasori.

"This is as far as i can get you," the old man who owned the boat said. "The current's far too strong near the shore, we might get pulled into it and crash onto the stones," he said, looking pensive.

Kakuzu nodded and they all got off the boat and stepping on top of the waters, chakra manipulated to their feet. The old man looked at them perplexedly. "Ninja, eh? Many of them went in there but never come back out. Better be careful..."

The old man then sails away, leaving them in the light mist. They started walking towards the island, it was only a few meters away. As they got closer, the wave got more unstable and they are starting to waver in their steps. From this point on, Kakuzu had asked Chitose to go first, transforming into a bird for he would not be able to hold on to her while stablizing himself on the waters.

She flew off, and landed on a bare tree near the shore, while she waited for them to arrive. True, enough, a few minutes later, she saw Itachi and Sasori landed on the sands. Followed up by Miru and Kakuzu.

"Damn it," Kakuzu cursed, flicking his sleeve which was wet from the water. He saw a white falcon on a tree and he looked at the others to check them out.

"Okay. Chitose, you know this place better than the rest of us. Lead the way," he said. The bird glide down from the tree and landed with paws. Chitose looked into the forest and the ruin that lies beyond it. Then she looked at the rocky hills to the left. She don't know where to start.

"I think we have to split," she said. Kakuzu didn't like the idea.

"Okay, but Chitose, you're with me," he said and she nodded. He then pass the each of them a small range radio and asked them to wear it on their necks. When they were done adjusting the frequency, Kakuzu asked, "So, we'll split into two. Chitose's with me and... who wants to join the party?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 am

"..we need to have one genjutsu user with you...ive been notcing strange genjutsu chakra`s from the area, so the sharingan is needed..Miru, you go with chitose and kakuzu..they need you if chitose gets injured...and besides..maby you apperence here can make the creatures gives up anwers..". Sasori noticed the worried look from miru and he simply smiled, not a smink, a true smile. "Remeber, i have enough puppets to cover us if things get heated...if itachi turns off his sharingan, you need to come to us immedialty..".

The 2 siblingsl ooked at eachother as their 3 tomed sharingan eyes meet. The sharingan user can track any active sharingan for over 50 miles. "..Lets go then..", sasori said, crawling inside hiruko, who craweld afetr itachi.

Miru lowerd ehr head and tugged the pendant in her hand, not saying a word as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 am

"I have a bad feeling about this place," Chitose said, jumping to avoid the protruding roots. She came to a stop on the first rubble, and sniffed around. She walked further to the front, standing in front of a ruin that resembled a lot of her own room which used to be in a tower.

She looked around and found nothing. "Chitose..."

Chitose turned around to find Kakuzu holding a piece of paper, half of it seems to have been burned away. He knelt down and brought the paper to her level. It was a photo. A photo of when she was four, together with a boy, whose face has been burned off from the photo. "That was Kaname..." she said. She took a deep breath and walked away.

They came into a dense forest again, as the three of them stayed within a meter between each other, all of them looking and observing at each direction. Kakuzu knelt down when he saw suspicious stains on the grasses and beckoned Miru to look at it.

While the both of them were looking at the stain, Chitose climbed onto a ventilation opening. It was small cylindrical object that half protruded out from the ground. It was made of silver aluminium. She tried to peek inside and held onto the girth of the tube.

It was dark, but there seems to be air flowing out from it. maybe it leads to somewhere? She decided to turn around and call for the both of them but a small bird suddenly flew past her and surprised her, making her slip.

Kakuzu, hearing a small thud turned to his back. "What was that?" he said. Looking at Miru, who looked suspicious as well. "Chitose?"

Chitose whined when her body hit the ground, it seems that she has fallen into the tube and slided down below. She shook her head out of the dead leaves that got stuck in her fur. She looked up. Well, that was quite a height.

"Kakuzu!" she called.

Kakuzu immediately went over the tube and looked down below, it was dark. He could only hear her voice.

"Chitose? Are you down there?" he called out. "Yeah." Her voice echoed.

"Just stay there, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," she said, as she looked around.

"It's impossible for us to get down there, we have to find another way," Kakuzu said to Miru. The hole was only big enough for a cat to fall in. A human can't possibly even climb into it.

Chitose sighed. She stood there for a few minutes, when no answer came from above, she decided to follow the breeze. She walked towards an opening and smelled something horrible.

She looked around the room, it was large and dark. There is a table in the middle of it, filled with experimental tools. Tubes, vials, beakers...

Something wet dripped from above and fell on her head, she looked up and had to squint in the dark to make out the mass on the ceiling. When her vision adapted to the dark, her eyes widened.

As what was on the ceiling, was bodies. They overlapped each other and were nailed to the ceiling down to the upper part of the wall. Hundreds, maybe, hundreds of embalmed bodies, all naked and with two hollow void in their heads.

Chitose gasped.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 am

Miru noticed kakuzu`s worried voice when he noticed chitose had run off yet again.

Himoto turned on her sharingan, and looked around, seeing a few chakra signatures, under the ground. "..Theres something underground..it-". More she didnt reach to say befor she took her hands to her head, screaming out in pain, as voices 2invaded", her mind, calling for her this time. Miru fell to her knees and remained that way for minuts, gasping heavly.

Miru bit her thumb and drew a small seal onto the grass, pressing her hand against it. A snake as long as a tall tree with venom fangs creeped out, being thinner than chitose in her cat form.

The snake hissed at miru and kakuzu, befor it craweld into the went, following her smell. When the snake reached Chitose, it looked up, seeing 50, maby even more corseps, almost rottend off, the decayed flesh dripping from them. The snake gently wrapped itself around chitose and dragged her up, useing chakra on its belly to prevent itself form falling.

When they reached the surface again, the snake placed the scared little cat next to miru, and disppaeard in a poof of smoke. Miru cupped chitose into her arms, staying on her knees, befor she looked around, as if she was looking for someone, or something. "What do you want with me, show youself whatever you are!", she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 am

Chitose woke to her senses and looked at Miru who yelled. There was noises near the trees that surrounded them, the cat looked at one direction and gestured to Miru to look to the right.

"..." A young boy appeared from the trees, his eyes soft and sad. He looked at the threesome and frowned when he saw Miru.

"Where is she?" he said, in a low voice.

'It can't be...' Chitose thought. Those brown eyes, pale skin and dark hair...

Kaname...

"What are you talking about?" Kakuzu asked the boy in his late teens, his guards up.

"I left her with you. Where did you take her?" the boy stared at Miru, his expression filled with anger and sadness.

The cat wanted to call out, but she lost her voice. He's supposed to be dead. And what is this? He hasn't aged.

At all.

"Where is she?!" the boy yelled, and his voice seemed to echoed, making it loud and thunderous. Two kunai flew out of nowhere and Chitose was the first to notice it. She quickly jumped out of Miru's arms and reflected those kunai with her chakra barrier.

Kaname frowned at the cat. He thought Miru was Mikoto. As they look pretty much alike. During the massacre, he had left the young heiress with Mikoto, pleading her to bring her to safety. Still...

"Kaname, it's me."

Chitose turned back into her human form. She started her way towards the boy who was surprised when the cat turned into a naked girl. Kakuzu grabbed her arms to stop her. "Wait, that's not the boy," he said. "What are you talking about?" she asked Kakuzu.

"That's an illusion," he said, pointing at the boy. Sure enough, when she looked back at the boy who she thought was Kaname, she could see blurred lines on his figure. His figure moved and sizzled like static. Then in a few seconds, he dissipated into the air.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:55 am

Itachi, who had heard miru`s screaming, appeard with sasori, his face showing concern. He went over and helped miru onto her feet.

"hm...fill us in on what happend..we found a underground enterance to what seems to be a large underground castle, maby the remains of the old castle`s underground rooms and cellars..".

After kakuzu and a shaking chitose had explained what they found and what they saw, sasori frowend.

"Hm..so thats why they want her..". "..it makes sence...okaa-sama was the bridge keeping our family togeder..everyone trusted and loved her...no wonder kaname saw her as the only person who he could trust enough with chitose..". Miru let out a little sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. "..whoever is making the illusions is after chitose..and revenge against my mother..and since the person, or persons, dont know about our clan`s death...it thinks im her..".

Itachi hmped and looked down at chitose who had curled herself into miru`s arms, looking over the sea, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose
Genin
Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:18 am

"Hey," Kakuzu called Chitose. She didn't reply or turn to face him, but only kept starting into the space.

"He's dead, alright? He's long gone and you should know it," he said, looking at the sea. "I know," she said. "I just can't stand the people who tried to use him to get to me."

Kakuzu sighed. What do they want with her anyway? it was obvious that the convicts is using Miru to get to Chitose, but what do they actually want from the twelve-year-old? Her genes? He guess he can put that into account since she IS the only one left with the Kekkei Genkai.

But one thing was sure, they didn't know the cat was Chitose. But now they do, he was pretty sure things are going get really complicated from now on.

Chitose frowned. She should have rejected this mission. She shouldn't be here. She looked at Miru, then at Kakuzu, Sasori and Itachi. Because of her, everyone is being targeted. She shook her head. She need to clear her thoughts. She jumped off Miru's arms and sat on top of a rock near the shore, not far away, so that the foursome could still see her.

She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath and tried to meditate. After a few moments, she felt her leg being grabbed by something wet. She opened her eyes and saw a thick tentacle wrap itself on her front leg and pulled her into the water before she could even scream.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 am

Itachi was the first one to react to it. He formed serval handseals, jumped onto the sea water, and slammed his hands against it. "Water Style: Splitting tides!". The sea broke open, but only enough so the creature was exspoded. It was the same crab-alike creature they had killed when they broke miru out of the water the last time, yet, it had some thick tentacle`s comming out from his back now.

"Sasori, remove chitose..", miru said, looking at him. Sasori made a small nod, and exstended his arm out towards them. His chakra strings wrapped around chitose.

Miru bit her lip, but turned on her sharingan, then her mangekyo. "..I will teach you not to harm the once i care about..", miru said in a dangerous tone. "Amaratsu!", she said, her eyes oppening, blood purring down from them. A black fire broke out on the creature`s back, and after a few seconds, its hole body was on fire, including the tentacle.

Sasori saw it let go of chitose due to large amount of pain the black fire made on the creature. He drew his arm back in one shift momvent, so chitose landed in his arms.

Miru looked at itachi. "Let it drop", she said, turning her bloodline off, breathing heavly.

Itachi let his hands of the water and leaped back. He watched as the sea went back into his normal state, while the crap was winching in pain.

"..Chitose..you are not going away from either of us again...", sasori said, feeling the 2 uchiha siblings had used a good amount of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)   The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru) Empty

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the dead bodies (chitose and miru)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next